Published on July 13, 2016
1. A BRIEF OVERVIEW
2. Recent technological advances have transformed the supply chain into an entirely new beast.
3. “Many global supply chains are not equipped to cope with the world we are entering”. - MCKINSEY & COMPANY
4. 52% Of supply chain leaders say lack of supply chain visibility is one of their greatest pain points. Lack of capable, data aware resources follows at 46%
5. Established supply chains are frequently reactionary; responding to the impact of issues rather than sensing and responding to them as they occur. Given the global nature of the current supply chain, this must change.
6. Those companies that will prosper are the ones that will identify the potential provided by these new, disruptive technologies, and then employ the right resources and people to understand it.
7. • Examine the source and reasons behind this new technological revolution • Understand it’s impact on the global supply chain • Identify ways in which organisations can succeed in this new business reality.
8. DOWNLOAD NOW > Want your supply chain ahead of the rest, equipped to take on future challenges? Get your full FREE eBook by clicking the button below!
Career ROI. The Future of Supply Chain Management. Author(s): Jim Goodall. March/April 2010, eSide Supply Management Vol. 3, No. 2. What the next wave of ...
At MIT’s Research Expo 2014, the future of supply chain was on display
Future of Logistics and Supply Chain Management Key challenges and opportunities in logistics and supply chain management, in the context of wider global ...
We exist to advance the profession of supply chain management. ... The future of supply chain demands high level commitment to make a difference to ...
Quite a bit has been written over the years about the future of supply chains. ... in Supply Chain Management ... Chain Trends for the Next 10 ...
12 Trends that are Shaping the Future of Logistics Han ... and companies will need to prepare for ‘the new normal’ in supply chain management.
Regional and resilient: supply chains of the future “Markets are shifting. Today, machine components are manufactured in China before being distributed ...
Supply chain strategies and management have, of course, a l w a y s been a vital part of any manufacturer’s or distributor’s profit picture.
Home / Supply Chains / The Future of Utility Supply Chain Management; The Future of Utility Supply Chain Management. 03/01/2014 | Thomas W. Overton, JD
... Supply Chain Management: Strategie, Planung und Umsetzung. 5. Aufl. (deutsch). ISBN 3868941886; M. Christopher (1998): Logistics and Supply Chain ...