Published on February 6, 2014
The Future of Learning Speaker: Dr. Karie Willyerd Vice President, Learning and Social Adoption SuccessFactors, an SAP Company Joao Santos Director in Accenture’s Digital Organization Accenture Moderator: Ladan Nikravan Senior Editor Chief Learning Officer magazine #CLOwebinar
Tools You Can Use • Audio Control – – There is no dial in number the sound will come through your computer speakers or headphones Also check internal volume on your computer as well as your external speakers or headset. #CLOwebinar
Tools You Can Use • Q&A – – – Click on the Q&A icon on your floating toolbar in the bottom right corner. Type in your question in the space at the bottom. Click on “Send.” #CLOwebinar
Tools You Can Use • Polling – Polling question will appear in the “Polling” panel. – Select your response and click on “Submit.” #CLOwebinar
Frequently Asked Questions 1. May I receive a copy of the slides? YES! You will receive a link to today’s recording along with a link to download the slides shortly after the presentation concludes. 2. May I review the webinar recording? YES! You may log in again a link that will be provided in an email after the event to review the presentation ondemand. #CLOwebinar
The Future of Learning Ladan Nikravan Senior Editor Chief Learning Officer Magazine #CLOwebinar
The Future of Learning Dr. Karie Willyerd Vice President, Learning and Social Adoption SuccessFactors, an SAP Company Joao Santos Director in Accenture’s Digital Organization Accenture #CLOwebinar
Future of Learning Key trends to watch
Agenda 1. Speed of Technology Shift 6. MOOCs and Accreditation 2. Mobile / Apps 7. Big Data and Analytics 3. Gamification and Simulation 8. Khan Academy 4. Social Learning 5. Expertise Reputation 9 9. The Enterprise Learning Function 10. Looking Beyond © 2014 SuccessFactors, An SAP Company. All rights reserved.
1. Speed of Technology Shift Continued Acceleration brings Learning opportunities 10
2. Mobile / Apps Learning can finally reach people, where they are 11 © 2014 Accenture. All rights reserved.
3. Gamification / Simulation Driving the engagement and adoption agenda 12 © 2014 Accenture. All rights reserved.
4. Social Learning The continuous learning opportunity can be attained 13 © 2014 Accenture. All rights reserved.
5. Expertise / Reputation Bottom-up recognition of expertise and development Asserted Bestowed Earned 14
6. MOOCs and Accreditation A vast learning offer. Accreditation will be the new metric. Source: Google Trends, 29 January 2014 15
7. Big Data and Analytics Tapping into vast learning data streams for insight 16 Source: Domo, 2012
8. Khan Academy A very good example of bringing the innovations together 17
9. The Enterprise Learning Function Capability development … Joining Knowledge and Learning 18 © 2014 Accenture. All rights reserved.
10. Looking Beyond Digital meets the physical word & opens more opportunities 19
Q&A Dr. Karie Willyerd Vice President, Learning and Social Adoption SuccessFactors, an SAP Company Joao Santos Director in Accenture’s Digital Organization Accenture • Please take this time to submit your Questions . #CLOwebinar
Join our next Webinar! Mobile Learning: Allow Your Employees to Learn in Their Own Space and at Their Own Pace Thursday, February 13, 2014 Webinars start at 11 a.m. Eastern / 7 a.m. Pacific Register for all upcoming Chief Learning Officer Webinars at www.clomedia.com/webinars #CLOwebinar
At 2Revolutions, we are partnering with forward-thinking governments, funders, nonprofits and entrepreneurs to innovate across the human capital ...
Can ICT redefine the way we learn in the Networked Society? Technology has enabled us to interact, innovate and share in whole new ways. This ...
Edutopia blogger Beth Holland recalls the robot teacher from the Jetsons and updates that 1960s cartoon view of education's future to include customized ...
The future belongs to those who are able to adapt, evolve their thinking, innovate and change. But who will lead us there? And who will equip us with the ...
Welcome to the Future of Learning Institute learning hub, where we invite you to read, view, reflect, and share your views about learning in the 21st ...
a passion for personalised learning, gamification, learning algorithms, learning impact, learning analytics (by Karel Overlaet)
How to redefine and expand the conceptual framework and language to support thinking and creating on a more holistic, systemic level about what being ...
KnowledgeWorks explores the future of learning to help education leaders and innovators anticipate change, explore strategic possibilities and identify ...
The Future of Education is a social network. Search. Sign Up; Sign In; Main; Reform Symposium ... Howard Rheingold & the Peeragogy Team on Peer Learning.
The Future of Learning: Preparing for Change LF-NA-24960-EN-N ISBN 978-92-79-21472-1 The Future of Learning: Preparing for Change EUR 24960 EN - 2011