Published on February 25, 2013
The Entrepreneur’s Guide To Success Part 1 Presenter: Nigel D. St.Hill Life and Money Management Coach For more visit: www.moneyandabundance.com.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org © 2010 Nigel D. St.Hill All rights reserved.
• A highly successful entrepreneur when asked how he was capable of achieving such a stupendous degree of success – said, “I think big since I am going to be thinking anyway.”
• Money management intelligence may be defined as the process of knowing where you are spending your money today, and having the ability to acquire new information which will help you develop a better plan for where you want to be in the future.
• Money management intelligence is a process. It’s a journey of personal development and growth. Your wealth can only “grow” to the extent that you do.
• Like everything else – financial success also starts in the mind.• Identify your limiting beliefs about money.• Use the power of releasing to accelerate your millionaire mind set.
Youare capable and worthy of accomplishing your goals. Keep replacing any disempowering belief with an empowering one.
• Average person self-talk is 80% negative.• Your negative thoughts affect your body.• Talk to yourself like a winner.
• We all have many more victories than defeats.• Your past successes have an impact on your self-esteem.• Display your success symbols.
You need to experimentand take risks.
• Winners simply get up and do what has to be done.• Taking continuous action builds momentum.• Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor.
• When you do anything, do it with all your might.• Passion is that focused energy that comes from within.• Most successful people love what they do.
• “The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.” Richard M. DeVos – Co- Founder of Amway Corp.
• To get open and honest feedback ask for it.• Make it safe for the person to give it to you.• Look for patterns in the feedback you get.
Getout of denial and face what is not working. Remember the red flag. Choose one action and do it.
• Improve in small increments.• Decide on what you want to improve.• You can’t skip steps.
• “ You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.” Brian Tracy – leading authority on the development of human potential.
Pullout of the limitations.Create clarity about what you want.Work on your intention, and your concentration.
“Successfollows doing whatyou want to do. There is noother way to be successful.”Malcolm Forbes- publisher ofForbes magazine.
Presenter: Nigel D. St.Hill Life and Money Management CoachFor more visit: www.moneyandabundance.com.com Email: email@example.com © 2010 Nigel D. St.Hill All rights reserved.
Fortune and Freedom - The Entrepreneur's Guide to Success (English Edition) eBook: Jim Hirshfield: Amazon.de: Kindle-Shop
The Young Entrepreneur's Guide To Success [Sylvester Chisom, Arthur Shivers, Jameka Merriweather] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. The ...
The Young Entrepreneurs Guide to Life: Unlocking The Mystery to Your Success (Hörbuch-Download): Amazon.de: Steven Elliott Wolf, ...
Would you feel uncomfortable telling friends that your career is pushcart peddler? No need to. Try, "I'm the president of Bigshot Burritos with branches ...
Linda Nagamine is much like any other entrepreneur. She's energetic. She's a risk-taker. But there's something that might make Nagamine, who founded her ...
ENTREPRENEURS GUIDE TO BUSINESS SUCCESS (Writing Your Business Plan) SBDC/SCORE Entrepreneur’s Guide to Business Success Page 1 of 22 11/30/1998
The Young Entrepreneur's Guide To Success 2.0: 8 Lessons to Launch Your Big Idea Kindle Edition
Get Free Course Advice and Guidance Please provide your details and one of our specialist course advisors will contact you shortly.
a complete guide to success for entrepreneur ... Get Free Course Advice and Guidance Please provide your details and one of our specialist course advisors ...
Earning money with a blog has become more popular over the past few years. This is understandable considering the success some bloggers have achieved.