Published on November 3, 2016
1. THE EASIEST SLOW COOKED BEEF RECIPE EVER
2. INGREDIENTS: Beef flank (500 g) Dill 1 onion 2-3 carrots Sea salt Garlic powder Black pepper Thyme Beef stock or even water to cover the vegetables and meat
3. INSTRUCTIONS: 1.The meat should be fresh and properly washed. Cut it into small squares and rub as much dill on top as you like.
4. INSTRUCTIONS: 2.Chop the vegetables. Nothing too special here, keep to the same sizes you would normally use for a salad. Personally, I like medium sized slices as I feel that this is what allows me to experience their taste the best. Here is how they look when I chop them:
5. INSTRUCTIONS: 3.Mix the meat and vegetables properly in your cooker. Make sure they are well spread out and mixed in order to get the maximum effect. Do not keep the meat on one side and the vegetables on the other, as you won’t maximise the taste possibilities.
6. Do you want to see more? THE EASIEST SLOW COOKED BEEF RECIPE EVER http://byjulia.com.au/slow-cooked-beef/