Published on March 14, 2016
1. 1 www.coworkies.com THE COWORKERS SURVEY 2016
2. OF THE COWORKERS ARE IN A COWORKING SPACE FOR LESS THAN A YEAR 2 www.coworkies.com 56%
3. 3 www.coworkies.com 57% ARE IN A COWORKING SPACE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME
4. 4 www.coworkies.com CHOOSE A COWORKING SPACE TO GROW THEIR NETWORK 61%
5. 5 60% CHOOSE THEIR SPACE FOR ITS LOCATION www.coworkies.com
6. 6 CONNECT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME WITH OTHER COWORKERS DURING COMMUNITY EVENTS ORGANIZED BY THE SPACE www.coworkies.com 67%
7. 7 3.33 5 IS THE AVERAGE SCORE GIVEN TO COWORKING SPACES ON HOW EFFICIENT THEIR COMMUNICATION TOOLS ARE www.coworkies.com OUT OF
8. 8 85% would use a tool that connects them to other coworking space members around them or abroad www.coworkies.com
9. 9 FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY ON BLOG.COWORKIES.COM CONTACT US AT email@example.com
The coworkers survey 2016 results are out. Time to get back to the very beginning of our startup journey. One major step we took to validate the idea ...
... Managing Coworker Relationships. ... Employee survey data results back up this finding. Tip: ... Copyright © 2016 NBRI.
The iPoll.com company blog has updates and industry information from the world of paid surveys. ... Archive for the ‘coworker’ tag ... 2016 at 11:01 am.
Global Coworking Survey 2015-2016 2016 Forecast and results ... Coworking Statistics and Surveys; ... The Coworker’s Profile;
Hugging A Coworker January 13, 2016 2:30 AM. Filed Under: coworker, ... The survey also compared these results with a similar survey five years ago.
My office romance turned into a marriage — here are 13 rules for dating a coworker. ... relationships result in ... 2016 Business Insider ...
There are several disheartening results in the survey titled The ... “This isn’t asking your coworker on ... 2016 Forbes.com LLC ...
Employee surveys are tools used by organizational leadership to gain feedback on and measure ... Coworker backstabbing; Culture of fear; Cyber-aggression;