Published on January 27, 2016
1. The Colony Is called the period where the Spanish decided stablish in America. Send for their families and governor the indians.
2. the natives had to work and pay taxes to the spanish land, mines and natural wealth passed to the Indians at the hands of the Spaniards Inposition of the lspanish language and the catholicism The governors were choose for the spanish kings Trade was controlled by the Spanish
3. To dominate and administrate the new world, the spanish created politic institutions, some function in spain and other in America.
4. PLACE NAME FUNCTION Spain Consejo de Indias Make the laws where people must fulfill in the different colonies. Spain Casa de contratación de Sevilla It was encharge of the contracts and made the accounts of the merchancy that travel between America and Spain. America Reales Audiencias. Was the court for that epoch, the judges had to hear complaints from people claiming to other that not fulfill the laws
5. PLACE NAME FUNCTION America Capitanias generales Battalion of soldiers who were faced with the rebellious Indians America Cabildo Composed by the most important people and regulate the social behaviour America Virrey It was a familiar Spanish king, who had the duty to represent the monarch in America. Directed the general
6. ECONOMICAL ACTIVITIES IN THE COLONY Trade It was developed between Spain, Africa and America. Agriculture Mining It was a clue economical activity for Spain. The extracted precious metals were sent to Europe. It generate a lot of products for example: potatoe, rice, corn etc.
7. ECONOMICAL ISNTITUTIONS In order to control the labor of black and indigenous and to be rich with the resources of the colonies, the Spanish established the following institutions in America
8. ECONOMICAL INSTITUTIONS MITA ENCOMIENDARESGUARDO The indigenous were sent to work heavily in the mining or in the public works during some months, were separated from their families, many of them died by the illness. Territory where lived indigenous families, directed to encomendero, who collected a tribute. It had a churchman that imposed the religion. Were allocated land to the indigenous to grow and pay tribute. They can choose their bosses.
9. 1. Write with your own words what is the difference between conquest and colony? 2. Who were the result from miscegenation? 3. compare the economy activities in the colony epoch and actually. 4. Identify in the picture three situations that were presented in the colony and explain.
Directed by Jeff Renfroe. With Kevin Zegers, Laurence Fishburne, Bill Paxton, Charlotte Sullivan. Forced underground by the next ice age, a struggling ...
Alle Infos zum Film The Colony - Hell Freezes Over (2013): In dem post-apokalyptischen Survival-Thriller The Colony muss eine Gruppe Überlebender unter...
The Colony – Hell Freezes Over (Originaltitel: The Colony) ist ein kanadischer Science-Fiction-Film aus dem Jahr 2013 mit Kevin Zegers, Laurence ...
The Colony dokumentiert ein einzigartiges, kontrolliertes Endzeit-Experiment. Auf DMAX!
The Colony ist ein Computerspiel von Mindscape für den Apple Macintosh, welches 1988 auf dem Markt kam. 1988 wurde es auch bereits auf PC portiert, wobei ...
A formulaic sci-fi thriller, The Colony features cliched dialogue, cheesy special effects, and underdeveloped characters.
"The Colony", der Film im Kino - Inhalt, Bilder, Kritik, Trailer, Kinoprogramm sowie Kinostart-Termine und Bewertung bei TV Spielfilm.de
With Michael Raines, Joey Sciacca, John Valencia, Becka Adams. A group of strangers gathered for three months to test out the concept of rebuilding ...
The Colony - Hell Freezes Over, Ein Film von Jeff Renfroe mit Laurence Fishburne, Kevin Zegers. Übersicht und Filmkritik. Im Jahr 2045 fristet die ...
The Colony is a 2013 Canadian science fiction horror film directed by Jeff Renfroe. It had a limited release on 26 April 2013 in Canada, and was released ...