Published on January 11, 2018
1. THE BEST CATERING IN PHOENIX IS BOOMING By Jacqueline Raposo
2. 2 Italian Spoon N. 7TH STREET, PHOENIX This Phoenix catering mainstay is known for its comfort food in ample portions. Fried starters like zucchini, hush puppies, and onion rings are a festive start to any meal. The robust Italian classics like cheesy baked ziti, penne with chicken and broccoli, or meatballs with marinara and mozzarella are perfect for feeding a crowd. For a sweet finish, don’t forget to order their beloved creamy cheesecake.
3. Rose's Catering W. BELL ROAD, PHOENIX “What’s unique is that we do not fry any item,” says Rose’s Catering owner Ryan Desselles. “All of our products are made fresh and oven baked, which makes them a great healthy alternative.” The Phoenix caterer offers breakfast and lunch buffets with extensive entrees, salads, sides, and mix-and-match dessert options. The hash brown casserole is a filling breakfast that’s sure to win over a crowd. For lunch, marinated chicken bursts with flavor whether it’s covered in Parmesan, or stuffed with broccoli. 3
4. Chronic Tacos E. BELL ROAD, PHOENIX When it comes to catering in Phoenix, there’s a reason why Chronic Tacos is called the “World’s Best Taco Bar”. Chronic Taco’s impressive selection of authentically prepared proteins includes carne asada, carnitas, al pastor (spit-grilled meat), or pollo asado (roasted chicken). Top your taco with flavorful beans, rice, fresh veggies and cheese. For more customization options, especially for vegetarians, ask for the grilled vegetables or their famous pico de gallo. 4
5. Maryln's Fish N. 7TH STREET, PHOENIX Carefully hand-cut fish makes every order a winner at Maryln’s Fish. This Phoenix caterer coats fresh tilapia, cod, and catfish in their famous batter before frying them up to crispy perfection. Creamy coleslaw is the perfect complement to the fish fry while hush puppies and fried mushrooms are crowd-pleasing appetizers. Topped off with an extra big slice of sweet potato pie, Maryln’s brings a “smile to your face with every bite!” 5
6. 6 Corleone's E. CAMELBACK ROAD Corleone’s is so authentic, you’ll wonder if you’ve been dropped right in the center of Philadelphia. Their classic cheesesteak is a welcome addition to the Phoenix catering scene as are their Italian hoagies and loaded pizzas. Spicy wings will satisfy at a casual meeting but, if something more refined is in order, try the Farfalle Chicken or Penne Balsamella – with a delicate white sauce with chicken and broccoli. After filling up on Corleone’s you’ll want run up steps like just like Rocky.
7. 7 Blue Agave Mexican Cantina E. MAYO BOULEVARD, PHOENIX Blue Agave boasts a menu packed with Mexican favorites like tacos, tamales, fajitas, and enchiladas. Choose to cater a crispy or soft taco buffet with two or three meats. Classic dishes burst with flavor, and ample portions mean every eater leaves the buffet fully satisfied. For a particularly hungry crowd, order up some famous mini chimichangas or spinach con queso to start. No matter what you order, this Phoenix caterer serves up a fragrant feast.
8. 8 Pita Bistro N CENTRAL AVENUE, PHOENIX Mediterranean dishes are loaded with fresh ingredients and bright flavor at Pita Bistro. At this Phoenix caterer, slow-cooked entrees include spit-roasted chicken shawarma, and lamb-and-beef gyros while vegetarians will be pleased with the chickpea fritter falafel. For something more enticing than a tired old salad bar, consider the Fattoush Salad in which lettuce, cucumbers, and tomatoes are tossed with bits of toasted pita bread. Hummus is either served simply with garlic and tahini or topped with roasted red peppers, jalapenos and cilantro. It’s healthy food for hungry people.
9. 9 Diner 50 S 19TH AVENUE, PHOENIX For classic diner comfort food, Diner 50 is one of the best caterers in Phoenix. Retro diner dishes like buttermilk pancakes, tuna melts, hash browns, and battered onion rings will add a touch of nostalgia to any gathering. Customers crave the throwback spirit and the hand cut seasoned fries that accompany each sandwich. The robust chef salad topped with diced ham, cheese, hard-boiled egg, and purple onions is a hugely popular side-dish.
10. Corner Bakery Cafe N 3RD STREET, PHOENIX With 40 fresh herbs, fruits, and vegetables packed into their handmade dishes, the menu options at Corner Bakery Cafe are seemingly endless. For breakfast, try catering a chilled berry-almond Swiss oats bowl or the California breakfast parfait bar. Hummus and veggie baskets, Caesar and chopped salads, pasta salads, and a variety of soups can be mixed and matched for one of the best lunches in Phoenix. Cookies, miniature Bundt cakes, and dessert bar baskets make a stunning sweet spread at the end of the meal. 10
11. 11 America's Taco Shop N 7TH STREET, PHOENIX Authentic Mexican tacos, burritos, and loaded breakfast dishes are all favorites at America Corrales’ beloved Taco Shop. For morning meetings, flavorful scrambled eggs are prepared ranchero-style or studded with chorizo, then come either served on platters or rolled in burritos. For something more original, try this Phoenix caterer’s burrito bowl bar: chicken, carne asada, veggies, or al pastor mains come alongside huge portions of ranchero beans, rice, sweet caramelized onions, pico de gallo, guacamole, and crema. Sides of fire-roasted tomato salsa and crispy chips pack on even more flavor. It’s a party that’s perfect for any day of the week.
12. Are you looking for the best Phoenix caterers? Start your search at ezcater.com 12