Published on November 19, 2009
Brought to you by www.HomeCaregiverStore.com
As individuals age, they often need a bit more help with their day-to-day activities. The question then becomes whether or not that individual should continue to live at home or move into an assisted living residence. Home care is a great option for the elderly and has many benefits. www.HomeCaregiverStore.com
1. Seniors who live at home are able to maintain a level of freedom that would not be possible at an assisted living residence. For many, this freedom is synonymous with maintaining dignity, which is something many individuals fear losing as they age. Similarly, those who receive homecare can come and go as they please—for whatever reason.They can also choose their own meal times www.HomeCaregiverStore.com
2. Home care allows the elderly to stay physically close to the things they love. Their prized possessions do not have to be condensed and stored as they move into a single room. Being able to keep these items readily available is important because they often have sentimental value and are tied to countless memories. Similarly, seniors are able to keep any pets they may have if they live at home. Studies have shown that people with pets tend to be less stressed, which can lead to a longer lifespan. www.HomeCaregiverStore.com
3. Visiting hours are not restricted at home, so friends and family can visit on a time schedule that works for them. This lack of restriction often leads to more frequent visits, which helps seniors stay connected to their families. www.HomeCaregiverStore.com
4. Homecare can help the elderly maintain better health. In places where many people live together, such as assisted living facilities, illness spreads very quickly and if one person gets sick, everyone tends to get sick. At home, sick guests can be asked to postpone their visit until they are well again. www.HomeCaregiverStore.com
5. With home care, the elderly do not have to deal with the emotional stress of adding multiple new elements into their lives. They will not have to adapt to a new routine in a new place, surrounded by new people. www.HomeCaregiverStore.com
6. Assisted living facilities can be very expensive and, in some cases, far away from other family members’ homes, especially in less populated areas. . In many cases, seniors have already completely paid off their mortgage, which can substantially reduce the costs of caregiving at home. The stressors related to the actual moving process are also eliminated. www.HomeCaregiverStore.com
7. And last but not least, many seniors who live at home are simply happier. For most, the comforts of home truly are priceless. www.HomeCaregiverStore.com
It is now easier than ever for elderly individuals to live at home. There are many services that are both simple to use and affordable. Homecare products and services, such as security systems and pre-made meals, make living at home a viable option, and in many cases enable you to honor your elder family member’s wishes. www.HomeCaregiverStore.com
Brought to you by www.HomeCaregiverStore.com
Calcification Inhibitors in CKD and Dialysis Patients
5 Benefits of Elderly Home Care. With increasing life expectancy from better medical care coupled with continuous low fertility, the percentage of the ...
In-home care has many benefits for senior living, including providing the elderly with the care they ... call home. The #1 advantage of in-home care is ...
Benefits of Elderly Home Care. Comfort Keepers® elderly home care services offers a variety of benefits and technology options to create a safe and happy ...
Benefits of Home Health Care ... Home Care Benefits for Caregivers & Loved Ones. Family members often serve as the primary caregivers to their ill or ...
Benefits of Home is a family-owned company that provides the highest quality in-home care services for the elderly. We are based in Lenexa, KS and ...
Reasons to Select Home Care as a Senior Care Option. Home; Benefits of Home Care. ... to the ill or elderly loved ones. In-home care ... benefits offered ...
Watching someone we love get older can be difficult, especially if we see them starting to lose their independence. Fear for ageing parents keeps many of ...
Information about VA benefits for elderly Veterans skip to page ... health care, home loans, insurance, vocational rehabilitation and employment, ...
Call us at 214 621 1969 for complete information about Home Care Services for Seniors. ... Benefits of Senior / Elder Home Care Services.
Health Benefits Home; Apply for VA Care. Apply Online; Application Process; Veteran Eligibility; Active Duty; ... Geriatrics and Extended Care Services ...