Published on October 9, 2014
1. Big Benefits of Visual Content Marketing
2. Welcome to the era of visual marketing Take a look at your social media feeds - - from GIFs and infographics to Instagram and Snapchat, everything is coming up visual.
3. The proof is in the research • 83% of learning happens visually • Visual information is processed 60,000 times faster than text • Retention increases 40% when an image is used • Posts with images are more likely to shared online • After viewing a product video, consumers are 85% more likely to purchase
4. So how will your business benefit from visual content marketing? Let’s break it down…
5. Gives your brand an identity Shows, not tells Increases your content’s shareability and drive engagement Supports search engine optimization
6. Gives your brand an identity • Personalize your brand, show your corporate spirit and be relatable to your target customer: – Pull interesting stats, facts or tips from your other corporate content and repurpose them into a visual – Take pictures of your staff in action: capture the work environment, share moments of success, make the most out of your charitable work or team building events – You don’t always need perfectly polished images – show that you’re real!
7. Gives your brand an identity Corporate sponsorship Team building Charitable events Stats and facts Visiting customers
8. Shows, not tells • More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube monthly, watching over 6 billion hours of video • Why? People want to be shown, not told how to do things • Show your product or process in action with tools like Instagram, Flipogram or Vine, use video editing and voice capabilities on your computer or smartphone to get the right message and polish
9. Shows, not tells Click on these videos for examples:
10. Increases your content’s shareability and drive engagement • Research shows that Facebook posts with images receive 120% more engagement than the average post -- we’re talking shares, likes, website clicks, comments and ultimately, conversions • What’s one of the most often shared visuals? Infographics: they tell a story with impact and creativity • Another favourite? Quotes of the day and inspirational messages
11. Increases your content’s shareability and drive engagement Examples of shareable content
12. Supports search engine optimization • Search engines also crawl visuals when determining where to place you in search results • Optimize your images, stock photography downloads and videos by including keywords in the file name, alt text and image tags • Remember: don’t write for the search engines -- write for your audience. Think about your readers and what they’re interested in knowing or solving when they consult your content
13. Supports search engine optimization
14. Supports search engine optimization Now when someone searching for your product or service, you will stand out in images:
15. Ready to get started? Contact the Giants: www.bedigitalgiants.com @bedigitalgiants
16. Sources cited in this presentation • http://socialmediachimps.com/infographics/why-infographics-data- visualization-works/ • http://blog.wishpond.com/post/70300587846/10-reasons-visual- content-will-dominate-2014 • http://corp.wishpond.com/blog/2013/01/10/infographic-the-impact-of- photos-on-facebook-engagement/ • https://www.youtube.com/yt/press/statistics.html • http://www.invodo.com/resources/statistics/
Brands are more invested today than ever before on curating and distributing paid,...
Marketers need to be creating and publishing original content across many differen...
As content marketing continues to increase in popularity in every industry, more m...
Il Direct Email Marketing (DEM) è una tipologia di marketing diretto che usa la po...
This presentation contains all 120 rules from Part 1 of the 2nd edition of "Email ...
We believe that creating your own visual content is key to ... One of the biggest benefits of creating your own visuals is the ability to ...
Benefits; Administrators; ... Creating XML Trees (Visual Basic) Creating XML Trees (Visual Basic) Creating XML ... Valid Content of XElement and XDocument ...
Learn how to create visual content for your marketing, all with just PowerPoint as your design tool. ... Visual 2: Creating a Blog Post Visual.
... 4 Tips for Property Management Companies ... focus on benefits. ... You can do this by creating visual content that meets platform requirements.
Creating Comics: Visual and Verbal Thinking in the Ultimate Show and Tell ... Content Knowledge ... What are the benefits of creating comics in the ...
Tips on making visual content that people will love. I’ve come to rely on a lot of little tips for making visual content for Buffer blog posts.
The approaches to content marketing offer limitless ... 3 Benefits of Creating a Content Marketing Strategy for ... creating brilliant content ...
Visually makes it simple and affordable to create premium visual content for your marketing campaigns.