Published on March 10, 2014
The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool, England. In the year 1960. The members were: • John Lennon • Paul MacCartney • George Harrison • Ringo Starr The Beatles were known as one of the most influential band in history. Not only musically, but also for all cinematographic influences and cartoons
• The Beatles is an American animated television series • It ran from 1965 to 1969 on ABC in the US
• The Hatrocks' a version to rock /pop music AKA "Bug Music" by the group " The Four Insects" ( A parody of The Beatles) • This episode the Gruesome singing "She Said Yeah Yeah Yeah", a parody of The Beatles' song "She Loves You"
• If you watch the Disney movie Jungle Book, you may notice a distinct similarity of the Vultures to The Beatles • The Vultures were originally going to be voiced by The Beatles • There’s no way the Beatles are going to sing for Mickey ****- ing Mouse!”
• "Octopus' Garden" The Muppet Show episode 312 • "She Loves You" The Muppet Show episode 407 • "While My Guitar Gently Weeps“ The Muppet Show episode 419 • "With a Little Help from My Friends"The Muppet Show episode 419 • "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da“The Muppet Show episode 517
• Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds“ • "All Together Now“ • "Yellow Submarine“ • "Help!"
• The parody band The Sesame Street Beetles. • Let It Be, parodied on Sesame Street as "Letter B“ • "Hey Jude“ parodied on Sesame Street as "Hey Food"
Pinky becomes a guru known as the "Mous-arishi" (a parody of the Maharishi) in 1960s India, which Brain tries to exploit in his latest plan, and they both meet a musical band called "The Feebles“.
There are three parodies of The Beatles' songs "I am the Walrus", Magical Mystery Tour", and "All You Need is Love", plus a parody of Lennon and Ono's "Give Peace a Chance".
• In the American television show Animaniacs, the voice of the character Wakko Warner is modelled after the voice of Ringo Starr • Also in Animaniacs episode 73 contains a skit called "A Hard Day's Warners", a parody of the film A Hard Day's Night.
The June 1970 issue of the DC Comics title Batman, written by Frank Robbins, parodied the rumour with a story entitled "Dead...Till Proven Alive" in which it is rumored that "Saul" from the band The Oliver Twists was deceased and replaced with a double. A twist ending revealed that an accident had killed every member of the Oliver Twists but Saul. The album that Robin is holding on the cover of the comic book mimics the back cover image on Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
• The title of "All You Need is Lube" is a reference to the Beatles song "All You Need is Love.“ • CatDog protest and claim that their house is a historical site and the 60's house of love where CatDog met the Beatles!
• Powerpuff creator Craig McCracken has always been a Beatlemaniac • Meet The Beat-Alls • The “Beat-Alls” look down, mocking the cover to the first Beatles álbum, “Please Please Me” • The álbum With the Beatles
• The “Beat-Alls” wanted poster is a parody of the A Hard days night Album cover. • The captain from Yellow Submarine • The Beat-Alls are seen beating up the cartoon Beatles
• Mojo Jojo and Moko Jono
• Parody of the Let it be Album cover. • Parody of the Abbey Road Album cover. • Parody of the Rubber Soul Album cover.
• Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension. • Doofenshmirtz and his alternate self are seen as a number of famous duos, including John Lennon and Paul McCartney of the Beatles
There are several obvious references to the animated Beatles film Yellow Submarine, including the Sea of Holes.
• The album cover is a reference to Let It Be by The Beatles • The album cover is a reference to Please please me by The Beatles • The logo from the Gorillaz new Plastic Beach
The Beatles: Rock Band is a 2009 music video game The Beatles: Rock Band is the first band- centric game in the series, and it is centered on the popular English rock group The Beatles
If you are a Simpsons fan, Beatles fan, or both, you'll love to watch the following episodes!
• The cover of The Yellow Album, the second collection of music from The Simpsons, released on Geffen records, is a homage to the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band cover. • Marge painted many pictures of her schoolgirl crush Ringo Starr. In this episode he finally gets time to answer Marge's fan mail.
• Last Exit to Springfield • Lisa's dentist dream sequence turns into a missing scene from the Yellow Submarine film. • Lisa in the Sky without Diamonds
• Homer's Barbershop Quartet • The Be Sharps, a barbershop quartet founded by Homer Simpson. The band's story roughly parallels that of The Beatles. (George Harrison appears on the episode) • Their first album, Meet the Be Sharps, is a parody of the With the Beatles album. • The cover of Bigger Than Jesus, The Be Sharps' second album, features the group walking on water, which is a direct parody of the art on The Beatles' album Abbey Road. The name is a reference to a controversial quote made by John Lennon in 1966
• This is a parody of the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band LP reverse • Moe's Tavernchanges its name to Moe's Cavern a reference to the Cavern Club in Liverpool where The Beatles frequently performed in the early 1960s • Barney's Japanese conceptual artist girlfriend is a parody of Yoko Ono • Their song repeats the phrase "Number 8" and a burp by Barney, a reference to The Beatles' "Revolution 9“ • The group performing atop Moe's Tavern at the end of the episode is a parody of The Beatles' impromptu concert on the Apple Corps rooftop
• LISA THE VEGETARIAN, fifth episode of the seventh season Her schoolmates and family members ridicule her for her beliefs, but with the help of Apu, Paul McCartney, and Linda McCartney, she commits to vegetarianism. • Apu sings part of "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"
• The Bart of War: A reference to John Lennon and Yoko Ono on the cover of Rolling Stones Magazine • Scenes from Flanders' Beatles room.
I talk about three different cartoons and their episodes with Beatle references :) Who doesn't love cartoons? AND the Beatles? ;) Hope you enjoy ...
Beatles References in Movies SUPERCUTS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kTti... ... Beatles on Cartoons !!! [Hello Goodbye Instrumental] ...
Here's a site that lists Beatles used in cartoons (some animated). It mentions Flintstones. The picture on the site.
The Beatles is an American animated television series ... Lennon commented, "I still get a blast out of watching the Beatles cartoons on ... References ...
It has soooo many Beatles references and even original Beatles recordings from Please Please Me. ... Gas Price Cartoons; Eva Longoria ...
Beatles Reference Library. ... How To Draw The Beatles - An article from Mojo Magazine with inside information about the making of the Beatles cartoons.
The Beatles (animated series) 665 pages on this wiki. ... "I still get a blast out of watching the Beatles cartoons on TV." ... References Edit
Big Time Movie is the third Big Time Rush movie, which aired on March 10, 2012, ... During the movie several Beatles references are made.
Rubes® Daily Cartoons ... Book Leigh Speaking Events Rubes® News TV & Film Rubes® Store Contact Leigh References. Please contact ...