Published on November 19, 2016
1. The Basic Function of QuickBooks Software
2. What is QuickBooks ? QuickBooks is a set of accounting software developed and designed by Intuit for manage payroll, inventory, and other needs of small and medium-sized business.
3. Why you use QuickBooks ? QuickBooks is designed to be flexible and adaptable to the wide range of small business. You can effortlessly generate report with the information you need. You can reduce your year end accounting fees with affordable QuickBooks. While sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business application you can save typing time and errors. It has all the feature of online payments.
4. Function of QuickBooks With the lots of features for managing the small and medium business, QuickBooks has some major functionality without having any similarity to each other. You are going to see a skeleton of QuickBooks, which save your time as well as business also.
5. There are 5 Basic function of QuickBooks Vendor Customer Employee Company Banking
6. Vendor For vender entry such as entre Bills and pay Bills this function is mostly used along with vender section. After that, another function is included purchase order, receive inventory, and the subsequent Enter bills against inventory.
7. Customer For any kind of business the most important factor is customer. Vendor or salesman are using that section for keeping records and generate sales after generating sales they are printing receipt from customer section.
8. Employee Employees have lots of work to do like deal directly with customer and many works which are essential to manage in organization. For paying salary to your employees managing payroll, QuickBooks has all features.
9. Company Three type of Company/Businesses : Small Business Medium Business Large Business
10. Small Business Small business always being self organized and 10 to 500 employees are working in this type of business.
11. Medium Business Any type of business having 100 to 999 employees is considered to be medium-sized.
12. Large Business Big business or large business always have to control huge transaction and involves large-scale corporate-controlled financial.
13. Banking Business banking is a company's financial dealings with an institution that provides business loans, credit, savings and checking accounts specifically for companies and not for individuals. Business banking is also known as commercial banking and occurs when a bank, or division of a bank, only deals with businesses.
14. Applications of Business and Accounting QuickBooks, Quicken, Peachtree, Sage, Sage ACT, Drake Tax, Lacerate Tax, and Ultra Tax CS.
15. Our Services Cloud hosting services for accounting and business application software, which are using by CPAs and small business owner, partners and employees are also using QuickBooks, Sage, Peachtree, Sage Act, Drake tax, and Quicken etc more application software are available in market for manage accounting, save tax and manage expenses and income from your business.
16. About Us We provide Cloud hosting services for accounting and tax related applications such as QuickBooks, Sage, Drake Tax, Sage Act, Proseries, Quicken, and Lacerte tax etc. We also provide space on server for store the data.
17. Thanks for watch this presentation https://www.thesagenext.com