Published on March 12, 2016
1. Introduction to the Awesome . Installation and editor Usage… Part-1
2. About Me - Full Stack Web Developer in python/django. - Experience in Web application development and many other things. - Happy to help anyone and share knowledge. Connect with me YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUG--Tc3bnSVvhgfTIaWwng Facebook https://www.facebook.com/binayray2009 Wordpress https://binaykumarray.wordpress.com/ LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/binaykumarray Email firstname.lastname@example.org 2
3. Installation ● Linux ○ Python 2.7 comes inbuilt with Linux systems. ○ For installing higher versions of python just type ■ sudo apt-get install python3.4 ● Mac ○ Just type “brew install python” ○ You can directly one of the following installer ■ https://www.python.org/downloads/mac-osx/ 3
4. Windows Installation ● You need to download one of the correct installer depending on the windows os you have from the following link. ○ https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-343/ ● Once done install the exe/msi file at C:python27 or C:python34 depedning on the version you selected. ● Open system properties, click on environment variables, go to path and add C:python27;C:python27scripts; to it. ● Done ! Open cmd prompt and use python. 4
5. Editor ● It says “Life is easy without braces” ● Editor plays a vital role in python coding. ● Almost every editor supports python and all are good no doubt, but i haven’t used all. I will name two editors of my choice. ● Firstly Pycharm. It’s so powerful that it compiles code, checks for error, executes your code, manages your scm, Check for better coding practice, create vagrant env and what not. ● Second if Sublime text 2. My personal favourite, as it is lightweight, Supports all kind of plugins and give many access to the user. 5
6. ThanksStay Tuned for the next part. Enjoy !! 6
Writing Awesome Command-Line Programs in Python ... Google Python Class Day 1 Part 1 ... A Tour of Python Standard Library Part 001 ...
Part 1 of this class will culminate in ... An Introduction to Interactive Programming in ... An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Part 1 ...
... “What makes Python Awesome?” ... I Python executes one statement at a time, ... (even def, class, and import) 8/46. Script File ...
Accelerating Python Libraries with Numba (Part 1 ... If you’d like to learn more about Numba and awesome image ... Accelerating Python ...
In this article you will learn about Python ... Python Programming Language - Part 1. ... Type(_simple_) show Type of _simple_
Python Web Applications With Flask ... thanks to an awesome ... When you are done playing around with the Part 0 code just run git checkout part-1 and move ...
PythonGB - Simply a British ... Call of Duty MW Remastered has released and Python heads into his first MW Remastered Multiplayer ... That'd be awesome ...
Jump Start With Python ... Jump Start With Python - Part 1; ... maketrans is part of class bytes since Python 3.0 and later, ...