Published on September 29, 2015
1. THE ART OF VISUAL STORYTELLING
2. Stories are everything in the new social media age.
3. Social Media is storytelling. Facebook WallsBlogs My Story
4. Stories are constantly being shared. 40M posts daily 4.75B posts shared daily 500M tweets per day
5. Use the Art of Visual Storytelling to shine through the clutter. Visuals are 55%more memorable than text. coolinfographics.com
6. Of the top brand posts on Facebook 87%of total interactions were on posts with photos. Tweets with images receive 150%more retweets. People interact with visuals modgility
7. There are only 3 rules…
8. WAIT! Want to read this as a high-quality PDF? DOWNLOAD
9. The 3 ingredients of Visual Storytelling: Capture authentic moments Appeal to the senses Post universally relevant content 1 2 3
10. Appeal to the Senses Have your viewers feel your visuals through the screen 1
11. Show your stories, don’t just tell them.
12. Let the viewer experience the photos. See Taste HearSmell Touch
13. Connecting to these senses brings: Memories, Nostalgia, & Relatability
14. The stories people love and can relate to Post universally relevant content. 2
15. Photos tell relatable stories.
16. These stories reﬂect relatable personalities From the to theHeroic Playful
17. Relevance is key. Content with relevant images get more views than content without94%
18. Show your human side through real-world photos Capture authentic moments 3
19. An authentic image tells your complex story in a simple way.
20. It has been proven that users love seeing genuine photos.
21. Case Study: 24/7 Laundry Service Compared the click-through rates on posts with: Traditional stock photos Instagram style photos vs.
22. Case Study: 24/7 Laundry Service increase in conversion rates Click Through Rates also increased from 2.35%to 8% 25% With Instagram-style photos, they saw a AdAge
23. Viewers enjoy seeing eye-catching, candid, & in-motion photos.
24. And to be effective, use high quality real-world photos to tell your story.
25. Wrap Up • Use authentic real-world photos • Have in action sense ﬁlled photos • Show real people in universal roles
26. Twenty20 has 45 million+ real, authentic photos. • Simple, royalty-free licenses • Real moments captured by real people • Professionally reviewed and vetted
27. FREE SIGNUP SOCIAL MARKETING BOOTCAMP Get six emails over 14 days from social media experts. Don’t miss out on leapfrogging your peers.
28. All photos sourced from Twenty20. Follow us for more useful SlideShares
29. DOWNLOAD & SHARE Share this SlideShare with your team. They’ll thank you later.
THE ART OF VISUAL STORYTELLING TOUR delivers an intense educational overview of the artistic elements and core principles of cinematography. Taught by ...
Martin - Children's Picture Books: The Art of Visual Storytelling jetzt kaufen. ISBN: 9781856697385, Fremdsprachige Bücher - Kommerziell
good content, and understanding of how to resolve some difficulties in flow and story telling. Struggled a little with the rambling discussion and free ...
Normally you see the final artwork. We show you the story behind. Animation, Backgrounds, Character Design, Directing, Script writing and much more.
Buy Children's Picturebooks: The Art of Visual Storytelling on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders
Join the growing community of visual storytellers already learning from the courses, live workshops, and private community.
Back in the fifteenth century, Leonardo da Vinci made the following remark about visual storytelling: And you who wish to represent by words the form of ...
I found this workshop called The Art of Visual Storytelling with Alex Buono. Alex Buono is a Director of Photography and a Cinematographer who’s been ...
Alex Buono's Visual Storytelling 2 Tour delivers a robust educational overview of the artistic ... audio, workflow, camera settings, visual structure ...