Published on October 23, 2014
1. SHORT CODE VS. LONG CODE VISUALLY EXPLAINED
2. SHORTCODE aka short number Special 5 to 6 digit phone numbers that power SMS mobile text campaigns using commercial gateways. Most likely you’ve been exposed to “short codes” when companies send text alerts for delivery notifications, banking transactions or big media brands like ‘American Idol’ who create text message-based voting.
3. TYPES OF SHORTCODES 11223 35842 Dedicated Five to six digit number dedicated to one organization to use exclusively for their SMS campaign(s) (Leasing fee $500/$1,000 per month through CSCA) Shared Shared among an SMS provider’s customers and uses cookie cutter SMS campaigns. (Campaign fee $0-$500 per month to your service provider)
4. TYPES OF DEDICATED SHORTCODES Generic Randomly generated five to six digit number dedicated to one organization to use exclusively for their SMS campaign (Leasing fee $500 per month through CSCA) 2SMSUS equals 276787 Vanity Custom patterned five to six digit number dedicated to one organization to use exclusively for their SMS campaign (Leasing fee $1,000 per month through CSCA) 35842
5. SHORTCODE SMS traffic explained It’s more expensive than long code, but this is a legal way of sending commercial SMS traffic
6. 2-WAY VIA DEDICATED SHORTCODE You have a 2-way conversation with your end users. No restrictions. OPEN conversation ….reply for any questions. Text your location to 305424.
7. 2-WAY VIA SHARED SHORTCODE Your endusers must type a KEYWORD before starting/responding to a conversation. RESTRICTED conversation ….reply KEYWORD plus question. Text KEYWORD plus your location to 305424.
8. LONGCODE aka long number 10 digit phone number or (VMN) virtual mobile number that powers peer to peer SMS communications. NOT supported by US wireless operators nor industry governing body. Therefore, subject to SPAM block by the wireless operator without notice. ($0 to $1 per month to lease a long code. When a number gets blocked, a new virtual number is generated for your traffic.)
9. LONGCODE SMS traffic explained Not supported by US wireless operators nor industry governing body. Therefore, subject to SPAM block by the wireless operator without notice.
10. GET MORE HELP FROM VICTORIA & NATHAN 1-877-276-7266 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.2sms.com
11. 2sms is an enterprise SMS application provider. We help great companies navigate the SMS industry and integrate SMS into their existing communication system to engage people and then turn that engagement into revenue. –Victoria Roberts
http://ecommerce-for-business.com/shackles-boats-theboatonlinestore/ We offer a ...
Pretty similar to gold bars are these silver slabs. Silver is considered as the mo...
If you are an investor of gold bars and coins, one of the major things that you ou...
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 21st 2014
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 28th 2014
Welcome to the SMS Knowledge Center! ... Text Messaging Shorcode vs Longcode from 2sms. ABOUT SMS INDUSTRY COMPLIANCE. SMS Opt In & Opt Out Policy from 2sms.
Share Longcode. Embed. size(px) start ... almost every person has a mobile device and text messaging capabilities.The main concept behind… Shortcode and ...
Text Messaging. Articles, experts, jobs, and more: get all the professional insights you need on LinkedIn. Sign up Get more personalized results when you ...