Published on October 5, 2016
1. Text Categorization: A practical example
2. Let's imagine you need to deliver a monthly report to hotel management including areas of improvement and suggestions.
3. One problem you may face is to have too much information:
4. But not all the information is interesting for you: For example, this part is not relevant for the hotel management because it talks about another company
5. Imagine how much time you could save if you were able to get useful information regarding the categories yo were interested in!!
6. Let's see an example of how text categorization simplifies your task:
7. Visualization is key to make your audience understand results: