Published on October 23, 2014
1. Take GeoPDF to the Edge Extend your GeoPDF Workflow to Reach Non-GIS Mobile Users"
2. Maximize ArcGIS® and GeoPDF Investments Make your GIS assets available to a wider, mobile audience"
3. Optimize your GeoPDF Library for Mobile Users Deliver the right size map, to the right worker, on the right device"
4. Eliminate the Need for Expensive Proprietary Hardware Reduce hardware costs with a BYOD solution"
5. Keep your Data Secure and IT Department Happy Ensure your data stays within your Private Cloud "
6. Ensure User Adoption with an Easy-to-Use Interface Simplify the learning curve without complex training"
7. Choose from Flexible, Annual Subscription Plans Only pay for what you need," when you need it"
8. Sound Too Good to be True? Easy Steps to Take GeoPDF to the Edge"
9. 1. Create an Edge Notebook Choose a GeoPDF or ArcGIS Online basemap"
10. Create Custom Digital Forms 2. Capture real-time business intelligence from your mobile workforce"
11. Deploy Edge Notebooks 3. to Mobile Users Select maps, create forms, assign users and delegate tasks"
12. Capture Photos, Notes, 4. Videos and More Photos! Notes! Videos! Maps! Forms! Attach! Collect field data from an iPhone, iPad or Android device"
13. Synchronize Field Data 5. with Headquarters Receive real-time updates from your mobile workforce"
14. Manage Projects from 6. One Central Dashboard See when assigned projects and tasks are completed"
15. Export Data from the 7. Edge back into ArcGIS Import field data using WFS "
16. Demo TerraGo Edge Today! Extend your GeoPDF Workflow to the Edge"
Speaker: Matt Stine Developing for the Cloud Track Marc Andressen has famou...
This presentation explains how to develop a Web API in Java using (JAX-RS or Restl...
How to bring innovation to your organization by streamlining the deployment proces...
Cisco Call-control solutions can handle voice, video and data
Nathan Sharp of Siemens Energy recently spoke at the SAP Project Management in Atl...
TerraGo Edge Mobile GPS Data Collection and Collaboration . ... TerraGo Publisher Create GeoPDF Maps from ArcGIS or ... The Definitive Guide to Mobile Data ...
TerraGo Edge Mobile GPS Data Collection and Collaboration . ... TerraGo Publisher Create GeoPDF Maps from ArcGIS or Raster . ... Definitive Guides ...
TerraGo Edge Taps Into the ... TerraGo Edge version 3.1. TerraGo Edge is a mobile solution that ... your mobile workers maps and imagery built ...
TerraGo Edge is a mobile field data collection solution that makes ... - Custom Offline Maps ... View real-time progress of your workers and ...
... georeferenced maps that can be ... TerraGo Edge, that makes your GeoPDF assets available to a wider, mobile audience. TerraGo Edge is an open ...
TerraGo Publisher® produces advanced geospatial maps and imagery and ... interactive GeoPDF® maps and ... TerraGo Edge – Mobile Data Collection and ...
... TerraGo Edge lets you view workers on a map, ... GeoPDF products and is revolutionizing field data collection with its TerraGo Edge mobile ...
Maps; GEOJOBS. Recent GIS / Geo Jobs; Career Help Articles; ... TerraGo Edge enables mobile workers and field crews to easily take notes, photos, ...
... TerraGo and others. The maps are delivered as ... Geospatial-Intelligence Agency maps as GeoPDF ... on CM-Accuracy on Smartphone with TerraGo Edge;