Published on October 31, 2016
1. It Does More! It Costs Less! It’s that Simple! The Cloud Is For Everyone!!
2. Era of Cloud Technology Storing data locally on individual computers or a company’s network, cloud computing entails the delivery of data and shared resources via a secure and centralized remote platform. Rather than using a company’s own servers, it places the use of resources in the hands of a third-party organization that handles the maintenance and ongoing availability of any purchased services. You can say service which is providing online computing resources called cloud computing.
3. What is Cloud Computing ? Cloud computing is to regularly work to make changes in business way continuously. It create a new way to across of whole world and make a new things about hosting or computing technology which is providing anytime anywhere data accessing from individual platform. Cloud hosting can be make new changes in software industries becouse it have more efficient feature which help to survive in industry. As a result, software companies are more flexibl e and cost-effective and allow consumers to purchase only what they use rather than off the shelf as a large initial investment.
4. Terms of Cloud Computing There are many Cloud Computing terms : Storing and Maintenance. Data center and Cloud computing, SPI Model Software as a Service Platform as a Service Infrastructure as a Service Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud Public Cloud Utility Computing
5. Storing and Maintenence Storing data locally on individual computers or a company’s network, cloud computing secure deliver of data and shared resources via a secure and centralized remote platform. Rather than using a company’s own servers, it places the use of resources in the hands of a third-party organization that handles the maintenance and ongoing availability of any purchased services.
6. Data center of Cloud Computing Data center mean where data is storing. It is physically placed on many places two or more different location or direction in whole world. That method is working when any incident are coming and all data are deleted to data center. But when we are using cloud computing user or company can be recovered data to another data center which is located or place in different location or direction.
7. SPI Model The common cloud computing services model SaaS ( Software as a Service ), PaaS ( Platform as a Service ), and IaaS ( Infrastructure as a Service ). Many businesses now sell cloud-based services that transcend the traditional software license model of service. These services are available at a monthly rate via a web browser and provide upgrades to the service on a regular basis. Typical cloud computing service models incloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
8. Software as a Service Software as a Service are providing a software on which user can work according our needs. User can get make changes in quantity and quality of software. It is automatically update and maintain by hosting provider company.
9. Platform as a Service Platform as a service are a cloud provider offers managed operating systems and middleware. Management operations are handled by the provider, such as the elastic scaling and failure resiliency of hosted applications.
10. Infrastructure as a Service Infrastructure as a Service are providing virtual and physical resources of system such as RAM, hard disk, bandwidth, software etc. That resources are easy in minimize and maximize.
11. About Hybrid, Public, and Private Cloud Cloud computing is a type of computing that relies on sharing computing resources instead of having local servers or personal devices to handle applications.
12. A hybrid cloud includes a variety of public and private options with multiple providers. By spreading things out over a hybrid cloud, you keep each aspect at your business in the most efficient environment possible. The downside is that you have to keep track of multiple different security platforms and ensure that all aspects of your business can communicate with each other. Hybrid Cloud
13. Public Cloud A public cloud is one in which the services and infrastructure are provided off-site over the Internet. These clouds offer the greatest level of efficiency in shared resources; however, they are also more vulnerable than private clouds.
14. Private Cloud A private cloud is one in which the services and infrastructure are maintained on a private network. These clouds offer the greatest level of security and control, but they require the company to still purchase and maintain all the software and infrastructure, which reduces the cost savings.
15. Utility Computing When any company owns server then company don’t utilize all the resources provided by that server. But the Cloud computing facilitates resources as per our requirement because it is based on scalability services, that means we can minimize or maximize our resources as per our need.
16. About Us We are providing world class Cloud computing services. We are specialize for business, accounting and tax etc related application software hosting which have necessary to host on server. We are providing cloud hosting for small and medium business and our server is linux based which is providing you best security, 24*7 technical support, scalability, flexibility, quick service providing.