Published on February 23, 2014
Ten Core Commitments Building a DREAM Business These 10 simple easy-to-do (and easy-not-to-do) things sum it up:
…..seemingly small daily successful choices
Simple disciplines Simple errors In judgement
It ALL begins with your Philosophy
Ten Core Commitments Jeff has had tremendous success and an almost supernatural duplication of great results. “The Slight Edge” Why? Because he’s always kept it very simple. Because he’s always infused his teams with the right philosophy.
Ten Core Commitments These 10 simple things easy-to-do (and easy-not-to-do)
Ten Core Commitments Building your dream business: • Decades of proven success helping others attain personal excellence and reach their goals. • These were carefully selected out of many activities as the most important.
Ten Core Commitments Practice these Core Commitments …daily - enjoy the learning process, -build great relationships, and - have fun building your business.
1. Get Started Right Review the Fast Start System with every new Agent. Constantly ask yourself, “Would I want to be sponsored by me?¨ Teach every Agent how to do this business the right way.
2. Fast Start Qualify Commit to do whatever it takes to Fast Start Qualify in your - first 30 days. Help your new Agents to do the same. Remember: the speed of the leader determines the speed of the pack.
3. Work Three-a-Day System Share our business with at least three people a day, five days a week. You are the messenger. The credibility building, website (freedombuilderinfo.com) is the message.
3. Work Three-a-Day System Use and teach this system to your team and your business will grow! “Are You in front of your computer?”
4. Build Through Events Make a personal commitment to attend and invite guests to online, local meetings, and national opportunity calls and webinars.
5. Attend All Trainings Train, Train, Train! Attend regularly scheduled local trainings, training conference calls, webinars, and corporate leadership calls.
6. Attend All Regional Events Take your team to events within 250 miles of your home, and then bring that knowledge back to your hometown.
7. Attend All Corporate Conferences All the top income earners will be in attendance, so you should be, too. Bring your entire team. Learn the proven business-building strategies from top executives and top agents.
8. Practice Daily Self-Improvement Spend 30 minutes daily reading good books, listening to audio books and training materials. Doing this daily will dramatically change your life over time.
9. Find a Workout Partner Work daily with your VP, or another agent by sharing each other’s daily goals.
10. Be Here One Year from Today! Commitment is doing the thing you said you would do, long after the mood you said it in has passed. Commit now to invest a solid year consistently building your business.
10 CORE COMMITMENTS If you want to achieve a high level of success in this business, follow these 10 core commitments. 59920 (11.13) ©2013 LegalShieldSM
Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu.
Travis Alexander's last speech April 24 2008 at the Fort Collins PPLU (Unedited Version) - Duration: 1:39:34. David Hughes 58,258 views
The 10 Core Commitments. 1. Your Getting Started Game Plan 2. Expose Two People A Day (minimum) a. Private Business Receptions b. Two Tools Out Per Day
10 CORE COMMITMENTS If you want to achieve a high level of success in this business, follow these 10 core commitments. 3 Do two-five exposures daily
10 CORE COMMITMENTS If you want to achieve a high level of success in this business, follow these 10 core commitments. 59920 (9.15) ©2015 LegalShield®
The 10 Core Commitments seems to have changed over the years. But we’ve gone back to the source. These are the 10 Core Commitments that helped one of the ...
If you want to be at the top, you have to follow the ten core commitments
The Core Commitments. I commit to engage when present. To know and disclose ... About the Core Protocols; The Core Commitments; Pass (Unpass) Check In ...