Published on February 14, 2014
Ten Cloud Computing Trends
As adoption of the cloud continues to grow, the way organizations use such services is also evolving. Many companies are already implementing a business strategy, leveraging the cloud wherever it is the best fit. Below are ten trends organizations need to think about when embarking on the cloud journey. © 2014 SAP AG or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. 2
1. Increasing agility and business innovation Gain more insights into customers' unique challenges, industries, and preferences, and apply agile approaches to help them achieve their business objectives, with new cloud solutions. © 2014 SAP AG or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. 3
2. Resolving security and privacy issues Protect data in the cloud by enforcing password and single sign-on policies, choosing a data storage location with strict regulations, and exploring private cloud deployments and private editions of the public cloud. © 2014 SAP AG or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. 4
3. Delivering a consistent user experience Simplify and streamline user and buyer experiences by wrapping cloud solutions around different systems and behaviors – and bringing everything together in an engagement cycle. © 2014 SAP AG or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. 5
4. Providing a common platform for innovation Extend your existing investments and quickly respond to new innovations by supporting mobile, social, and Big Data applications on a common platform in the cloud. © 2014 SAP AG or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. 6
5. Supporting collaboration in a business context Embed collaboration into cloud and on-premise systems – helping the delivery models to converge and providing business context for successful knowledge transfer. © 2014 SAP AG or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. 7
6. Turning data into actionable information Collect, analyze, and disseminate information faster and easier with cloud technology. © 2014 SAP AG or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. 8
7. Providing real-time and predictive information Give business users the insight to assess a myriad of scenarios to detect the right course of action – and then have the agility to be able to adapt to, or capitalize, on these changes – with a cloud platform that provides the base for such innovation and agility, and predictive capabilities. © 2014 SAP AG or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. 9
8. Enabling the business network effect Leverage solutions designed for the networked economy to ensure interaction between all stakeholders – employees, partners, and vendors. © 2014 SAP AG or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. 10
9. Adopting a Platform as a Service (PaaS) delivery model Manage different cloud environments with a consistent management framework, tools, and user experience by converging to one platform that can drive innovation as well as provide integration to your existing landscape. © 2014 SAP AG or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. 11
10. Creating a hybrid cloud Take a strategic approach to cloud adoption by determining what data you want to move to the cloud, public or private – and what data should remain in on-premise systems – to avoid unnecessary business disruptions and support customers’ needs. © 2014 SAP AG or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. 12
Get more information on cloud solutions from SAP, and learn how SAP Services can help your organization move to the cloud. Cloud solutions from SAP: www.sap.com/cloud SAP Cloud Services : www.sap.com/services @SAPCloud Go here to learn more about the ten trends. #sap #cloud @SDenecken © 2014 SAP AG or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. 13
Presentación que realice en el Evento Nacional de Gobierno Abierto, realizado los ...
In this presentation we will describe our experience developing with a highly dyna...
Presentation to the LITA Forum 7th November 2014 Albuquerque, NM
Un recorrido por los cambios que nos generará el wearabletech en el futuro
Um paralelo entre as novidades & mercado em Wearable Computing e Tecnologias Assis...
Cloud Computing Forecast: 10 Trends to Look Out For in 2016 28 January 2016 on Blog Happy New Year! ElasticHosts and cloud computing, in general, had an ...
... and then apply cloud computing where it is of best fit. 10 Cloud Computing Trends for 2014. 1.
Gartner Identifies the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends ... The top ten strategic technology trends for ... into hybrid cloud computing from private ...
Gartner's top 10 technology trends ... "We have identified the top ten technology trends that ... Cloud/client computing (sixth year on list) "Cloud is ...
Gartner Identifies the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for ... Cloud/Client Computing. The convergence of cloud and mobile computing will continue to ...
Ten Cloud Computing Trends ... Below are ten trends ... Manage different cloud environments with a consistent management frame-
Continual monitoring of cloud computing trends, with regular updates to the enterprise's cloud strategy, will be essential to avoid costly mistakes or miss
leverage’The’Cloud’and’embrace’your’customers’before’you’do.’Yes,’it’could ... The Top Ten Cloud Computing an Big Data Trends
Cloud Computing - ja oder nein? Mit dieser Frage muss sich heute jedes Unternehmen und jede IT-Abteilung beschäftigen. Und weil die Cloud längst Trend ...