Published on February 21, 2014
Upholstery for Design Furniture
Starck Magistretti Urquiola Massaud “Simplicity is the most complicated thing in the world” Vico Magistretti Dwan Nguyen Nigro Palomba- Serafini Colombo Laviani
COMPANY’S INTRODUCTION Founded in 1980 by Giuseppe Cesana, Tecnofil was mainly specialized in the production of quilts and sofa-beds. In a short time the company has reached a highly qualified know-how and has been able to manufacture all kinds of upholstered products. Today Tecnofil supplies some of the most renowned brands in the Design furniture industry. Many items of its production can be admired in the most beautiful hotels, lounges and private houses, all over the world.
COMPANY’S STRUCTURE The company’s production structure is divided in the following departments 1. Prototyping 2. Sewing 3. Quilting 4. Automatic cutting 5. Upholstering
1. PROTOTYPING Projects analysis and new products development. Realization of technical drawings and implementation of all the product’s components: wood frames, iron structure, foamed, cushions. Templates digitalization for automatic cutting and First-Prototype creation. Special equipment: • Lectra Systemes Cutting CAD Software • Resta Quilting Software • Spray booth • Pneumatic lifting table • Various equipment for upholstery
2. SEWING Coatings' sewing and finishing Special equipment: • Singer machines • Single needle sewing machines • Double needle sewing machines for a double seamline • Leather edging machine • Leather skiving machine • Embroidery machine for logos
3. QUILTING Production of all quilted upholstery such as duvets, bed headboards and coverings for chairs and sofas. Special equipment: • RESTA Automatic frame quilter • Serger machines • Single needle machines • Edge banding machines
4. AUTOMATED CUTTING Cutting process of all the coverings before the sewing activity. Special equipment: • Lectra Systemes Automatic cutting machine • Rolls Measuring and Defects control machine
5. UPHOLSTERING Manufacturing of all kinds of upholstered products up to their final packing. Special equipment: • Spray booth • Pneumatic lifting tables • Pillow filling machine • Welding machine for Polyethylene • Various equipment for upholstery
INTERNAL WAREHOUSES Stock of all the raw materials needed for upholstered manufacturing. The implementation of a product can be carried out by handling all the raw materials or only part of them, in accordance with our customer requirements. Fabrics, Leathers, Waddings, Wood frames, Foams, Iron-structures, Polyurethane Foam/feather Cushions, Cartons, Zippers, Yarns.
We proudly collaborate with Club.House.Italia Vico Magistretti Carlo Colombo Ludovica e Roberto Palomba Philippe Starck Patricia Urquiola Terry Dwan Philippe Nigro Ferruccio Laviani Jean-Marie Maussaud Toan Nguyen
Tecnofil Srl Tecnopiù Srl Via Sicilia 61, Seregno (MB) Italy +39 0362 328567 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
allestimento in cartone per il Cersaie 2014 alberi in cartone scultura in cartone
Quarta turma do workshop de Infografia, ministrado por Beatriz Blanco e Marcos Sin...