Published on September 17, 2015
1. REINVENTING VIDEO ADVERTISING LUXURY BAROMETER August 2015 • Fashion & Beauty • Watches & Jewellery Data extracted on September 1st
2. The Teads Labs Teads’ Labs collects and assembles data from a variety of video-sharing websites and online social networking channels. The global data is analysed to create video rankings based on numerous parameters linked to each brand channel including: the number of total views, number of total videos, video length, shares, comments, likes, dislikes and interaction rates. The regular analysis on branded videos provides world-wide business and consumer trends and related opportunities for brands to understand the video landscape of a particular category in a specific time frame. METHODOLOGY & GLOSSARY For recommendations or further insights, please contact: Global Industry Director, Luxury Rachid Ait Addi: firstname.lastname@example.org Global Client Insights Manager, Charlotte Diemer: email@example.com
3. 105 Brands! 290 Videos! 5,565,006 Views! 3,961,142 Interactions! YouTube, ! Facebook and ! Instagram ! channels! Data as per the ! 1st September 2015! Data shows a snapshot in time; at the point of the presentation, stats may have increased substantially." The data is extracted ! and manually evaluated ! through the Teads Labs technology! Major luxury brands in the categories:! Ranking per ! • Brand popularity, activity and performance! • Aggregated views ! & interactions! • Instagram video interactions! Interaction rate = Facebook & YouTube Interactions / YouTube views! Aggregated rank = views + interaction rate score (60-40% weighting)! Snapshot! Labs! • Fashion & Beauty! • Watches & Jewellery! Score! Ranking!Time!Channels! SUMMARY (1)
4. Fashion & Beauty Watches & Jewellery 50 BRANDS, August 2015 data: 56 BRANDS, August 2015 data: à Lower activity levels than in July but higher average interaction rates à More interactions for Fashion & Beauty brands than for Watches & Jewellery. à Short, fast paced videos in fashion/beauty while jewellery and watches take time for storytelling à A month focused on men: underwear (Tommy Hilfiger), fragrances (Dior Sauvage, Diesel), watches (Tag Heuer, Breitling), fashion (Bally, Belstaff) à Dynamic videos: wildness (Bally, Diesel, Dior Sauvage), sports (Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling) à Autumnal Make-up tutorials: Dior, Chanel, Burberry à Artistic collaborations: Johnny Depp (Dior), Liam Hemsworth (Diesel), Jennifer Lawrence (Dior), Miranda Kerr (Swarowski), David Beckham (Belstaff); Rafael Nadal (Tommy Hilfiger), J.Cole (Bally)… . While July videos mostly dealt with women’s fashion and the Fall/ Winter 2015/2016 collection, August was marked by the importance of make-up (Dior), perfumes (Chanel) and underwear (Tommy Hilfiger). A particular regard was given to men: specific values such as self- confidence (Hugo Boss), freedom (Bally) or bravery (Diesel) have been embodied by various artists. Very few brands were active in August. Tiffany & Co and Hublot performed best on Instagram while Rolex or Breitling focused on YouTube. In terms of content, Tiffany & Co., Swarowski and De Grisogono are inspired by dreams and summer while brands addressing men such as Zenith Watches or Breitling focused on performance and sports. August was a perfect month for usually low-ranking brands such as De Grisogono to challenge top ones. SUMMARY (2) Instagram, YouTube, Facebook
5. LUXURY BAROMETER August 2015 • Fashion & Beauty Data extracted on September 1st
6. Prada Bally Tommy Hilfiger Louis Vuitton Kenzo Balenciaga Yoox Bottega Veneta Alexander McQueen -10 0 10 20 30 40 50 60 -500,000 0 500,000 1,000,000 1,500,000 2,000,000 2,500,000 3,000,000 3,500,000 +5 7 12 TOP EVOLUTION – POPULARITY MAPPING Chanel overthrew Louis Vuitton, which fell at the 6th position and now shares the podium with Michael Kors and Burberry. Tommy Hilfiger performed best with its underwear campaign on YouTube and Instagram, which propelled the brand up the ranking to the 7th place. Activity Bubble size : Popularity Activity Facebook posts + videos (Instagram + YouTube) Performance YouTube (Views+ Comments + Likes) + Facebook (Likes + Comments) + Instagram (Likes + Comments) Popularity Facebook Fans + YouTube Subscribers + Instagram Followers • The popularity mapping represents the brands’ variation in a ranking that combines Activity, Performance and Popularity for Luxury brands. • The popularity mapping only includes brands that vary of more than 3 positions. Performance 25 33 +8 31 37 +6 9 16 -7 19 26 -7 1 6 -5 28 34 -6 25 29 -4 31 37 -6
7. 2,627,507 685,445 269,352 115,671 92,888 79,580 74,526 46,180 30,391 27,968 1.4% 0.1% 4.1% 2.2% 9.5% 2.2% 0.2% 4.8% 0.9% 0.7% 0.0% 1.0% 2.0% 3.0% 4.0% 5.0% 6.0% 7.0% 8.0% 9.0% 10.0% 0 500000 1000000 1500000 2000000 2500000 3000000 Rafael Nadal for Tommy Hilfiger: it all comes off DIESEL ONLY THE BRAVE, the original fragrance - version courte (Officiel) OFF THE GRID with J.Cole A short film presented by Bally Dior Sauvage - The new fragrance - Teaser #1 (Official) BOSS THE SCENT - Official Video with Theo James | HUGO BOSS Perfumes Tommy Hilfiger Underwear Launch with Rafael Nadal NYC DIESEL ONLY THE BRAVE, the original fragrance - short edit (Official) Dior Addict, the new lipstick – Teaser COLLECTION LES AUTOMNALES: 2015 Makeup Tutorial - CHANEL CC CREAM, The Secret Asset - CHANEL TOP VIDEOS PER COMBINED VIEWS AND INTERACTION RATE Number of views Interaction rate TOP VIDEOS – COMBINED VIEWS & INTERACTION RATES • Tommy Hilfiger outperformed in August with more than 2.7M views and 2.6M only generated by the top video. • With the first highest interaction rate (9.5%) and the 4th number of views Hugo Boss published the video with the best combined results. • Fragrances, underwear and make-up are the main topics in the top 10. • Top videos are short-form content as only one video exceeded 5 minutes. 0‘31'' 0'31'' 5‘07'' 0’14'' 0‘31'' 1'31'' 0’31’’ 0’10’’ 2’01’’ 0’31’’ Tommy Hilfiger Diesel Bally Christian Dior Tommy Hifiger Diesel Christian Dior Chanel Chanel Source: Teads Labs Hugo Boss
8. Source: Teads Labs • To promote its new fragrance Chance, Chanel released12 videos on the theme of Astrology. Each video shows the perfume bottle surrounded by arty collage-style objects representing a zodiac sign and gathered on average 61K interactions. Leo, Libra, Virgo, Aquarius, Aries, Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer made it to the top 10 Instagram videos • Dior published 8 Instagram videos this month: two of them feature Jennifer Lawrence in a typical Dior setting, wearing the ultimate Dior lipstick. TOP VIDEOS - INSTAGRAM Chanel Chanel Instagram Interaction Rate = (Facebook Counts + Likes + Comments) / Brand’s Number of Subscribers Dior Chanel Dior Chanel Chanel ChanelChanel Chanel 96,735 83,253 80,839 73,359 68,890 68,428 67,944 66,109 65,998 65,596 0 20,000 40,000 60,000 80,000 100,000 120,000 Your royal posture forces the world to kneel before you. #leo #chancechanel #takeyourchance Those who weigh pros and cons are never burdened by regret. #libra #chancechanel #takeyourchance Jennifer Lawrence, the Dior Fashion muse, is taking over the ultimate beauty accessory: the new Dior Addict Lipstick. #shinedontbeshy One who has wings can take on the world. #virgo #chancechanel #takeyourchance Taking the plunge makes you stronger. #aquarius #chancechanel #takeyourchance A worldwide star. The icon of a generation appears in this typical Dior setting. The ultimate smile of the house of Dior… #shinedontbeshy The doors of destiny may seem closed, but that doesn't stop you from breaking them down. #aries #chancechanel #takeyourchance One who piques curiosity also influences minds. #scorpio #chancechanel #takeyourchance Those who swim against the tide are the first to reach their destination. #pisces #chancechanel #takeyourchance You may cut to it quick, but you get straight to the heart of the matter. #cancerhoroscope #chancechanel #takeyourchance TOP VIDEOS PER INTERACTIONS
9. 62% 18% 7% 7% 2% 1% 1% 0.5% 0.5% 0.3% 0.4% 0% 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% 60% 70% Tommy Hilfiger Diesel Bally Christian Dior Hugo Boss Chanel Burberry Belstaff Ralph Lauren Calvin Klein Others BRANDS' SHARE OF VIEWS SHARE OF VIEWS AND INTERACTIONS à 4.3 million views in August 2015. In August, there were a third less views than in July. The low activity levels by top brands allowed smaller brands to enter the top positions despite lower share of views. Thus, Belstaff ranks 8th with its campaign introducing the new collection with David Beckham. Share of Views = Brands’ YouTube Views / Total Views à 66K interactions in August 2015 While the number of views has decreased, interactions increased by a third. Once again, it is thanks to Rafael Nadal wearing Tommy Hilfiger underwear. We notice Bally emerging at the 2nd position with 15% of share of interactions. The brand had been missing in top rankings for a while and made its come-back thanks to its partnership with musician J.Cole. Share of Interactions = Brands’ YouTube & Facebook Interactions / Total Interactions Videos 5 5 3 20 9 2 5 2 5 9 22 38,106 11,057 9,205 9,187 2,794 1,573 893 690 484 405 609Interactions 51% 15% 12% 12% 4% 2% 1% 1% 1% 1% 1% 0% 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% 60% Tommy Hilfiger Bally Hugo Boss Christian Dior Diesel Belstaff Burberry Ralph Lauren Chanel Calvin Klein Others BRANDS' SHARE OF INTERACTIONS
10. 31% 16% 15% 9% 7% 5% 4% 2% 2% 2% 7% 0% 5% 10% 15% 20% 25% 30% 35% Chanel Christian Dior Michael Kors Burberry Ralph Lauren Tommy Hilfiger Calvin Klein Hugo Boss Valentino Stella Mccartney Others BRANDS' SHARE OF INTERACTIONS While Valentino losing ground, falling from the 2nd to the 9th position in August vs. July, Michael Kors moved up the rankings. The brand’s best video is Handpicked details for the perfect Fall escape. belonging to the series #WhatsInYourKors. This short and delicate clip highlighted the new collection outlets in the context of a sweet and autumnal remote getaway. Share of Interactions = Brands’ Instagram and Facebook Interactions / Total Interactions à 2,7 million interactions in August. The number of interactions remains steady in August compared to July. This month Chanel dominated Instagram: thanks to its campaign for the new fragrance Chance, the brand gathered almost a third of the interactions. Hence, Chanel finally overtook Christian Dior, whose clout on Instagram had stayed unchallenged for more than half a year. INSTAGRAM SHARE OF INTERACTIONS Interactions (000) 833 427 417 232 194 134 113 60 57 51 190
11. This month’s top video was issued by Tommy Hilfiger. It gathered more than 2,6M views and a good interaction rate of 1.4% thanks to Rafael Nadal. The tennis player indeed lent his face and body to Tommy Hilfiger underwear. In the locker rooms, the “king of Clay” is ready to (almost) take it all off. Rafael Nadal for Tommy Hilfiger: it all comes off Views: 2,627,507 Interaction rate: 1.4% Duration : 0’31’’ TOP VIDEOS Hugo Boss presented its new perfume for men : BOSS THE SCENT both on Instagram and on YouTube. The long YouTube version of the video achieved the best interaction rate this month. The sensual video features Theo James and Natasha Poly. The Hollywood actor embodies the BOSS hero: confident in his physical presence and unselfconsciously aware of his allure. BOSS THE SCENT - Official Video with Theo James | HUGO BOSS Perfumes Views: 92,888 Interaction rate: 9.5% Duration : 0’31’’
12. Diesel reintroduced its top fragrance Only the Brave, featuring the Australian actor Liam Hemsworth. He embodies the man fighting his fears and forebodings in this short clip, which ranked 2nd per number of views and 4th in the combined ranking. DIESEL ONLY THE BRAVE, the original fragrance - version courte (Officiel) Views : 685,445 Interaction rate : 0.1% Duration: 0’31’’ This Dior Addict setting, in partnership with Jennifer Lawrence, is as successful on Instagram as it is on YouTube. The 10-second short YouTube video ranked 2nd per interaction rate. The brand also climbed up one position in the general ranking, especially thanks to its Facebook activity. Dior Addict, the new lipstick – Teaser Views: 46,180 Interaction rate: 4.8% Duration : 0’10’’ The best video issued by Chanel makes us discover the latest Chanel eyeshadow collection Les Automnales and other eye make-up products. The brand performed well this month, especially on Instagram, gathering 833,149 interactions, and on YouTube: two videos feature in the top 10. Chanel gained one place in the general ranking, making it to the 1st position in Teads’ luxury popularity mapping. COLLECTION LES AUTOMNALES: 2015 Makeup Tutorial – CHANEL Views: 30,391 Interaction rate: 0.9% Duration : 2’01’’ TOP VIDEOS
13. After only 1 video in July, Michael Kors published 10 videos including a series of 8 dynamic videos on Instagram with the hashtag #flashyourgold. Those black, white and gold clips illustrate the brand’s vision of “Going Out”. The brand’s 3rd position on Instagram (+1) and 1st position on Facebook allow it to gain 1 position in the Teads general popularity mapping, making it to the 2rd place. Burberry introduced its bohemian-inspired Autumn/Winter 2015 collection with 2 videos, the most successful one being the tutorial of the make-up look from the ‘Patchwork, Pattern and Prints’ runway show. The brand also added 2 videos to its series Burberry Acoustic, which regularly highlights singers of the British indie scene. TOP BRANDS Bally is back. The brand popped directly to the 5th position on YouTube after a long silent period. Bally issued 3 videos in August, two of them featuring the American musician and producer J.Cole. The short film celebrated Bally’s long-standing affinity with music culture and aesthetics, following the rapper to Jamaica. To promote its new children’s Fall 2015 collection, Ralph Lauren issued 4 videos. Those adventurous, stylish and fun clips were filmed in partnership with the upcoming movie Pan and feature its child star, Levi Miller. The brand kept the same position in the Teads popularity mapping vs. July, but outperformed competitors on Facebook.
14. Brand Video name Views Count Interaction Rate Video Length Tommy Hilfiger Rafael Nadal for Tommy Hilfiger: it all comes off 2,627,507 1.4% 0’31’’ Diesel DIESEL ONLY THE BRAVE, the original fragrance - version courte (Officiel) 685,445 0.1% 0’31’’ Bally OFF THE GRID with J.Cole A short film presented by Bally 269,352 4.1% 5’07’’ Christian Dior Dior Sauvage - The new fragrance - Teaser #1 (Official) 115,671 2.2% 0’14’’ Hugo Boss BOSS THE SCENT - Official Video with Theo James | HUGO BOSS Perfumes 92,888 9.5% 0’31’’ Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Hilfiger Underwear Launch with Rafael Nadal NYC 79,580 2.2% 1’31’’ Diesel DIESEL ONLY THE BRAVE, the original fragrance - short edit (Official) 74,526 0.2% 0’31’’ Christian Dior Dior Addict, the new lipstick – Teaser 46,180 4.8% 0’10’’ Chanel COLLECTION LES AUTOMNALES: 2015 Makeup Tutorial - CHANEL 30,391 0.9% 2’01’’ Chanel CC CREAM, The Secret Asset - CHANEL 27,968 0.7% 0’31’’ Data from the Teads Labs. Snapshot for the month of August. Views and interactions may vary significantly after the data collecting date. APPENDIX – YOUTUBE TOP VIDEOS
15. Brand Video name Interactions Interaction Rate Chanel Your royal posture forces the world to kneel before you. #leo #chancechanel #takeyourchance 96,735 1.5% Chanel Those who weigh pros and cons are never burdened by regret. #libra #chancechanel #takeyourchance 83,253 1.3%. Dior Jennifer Lawrence, the Dior Fashion muse, is taking over the ultimate beauty accessory: the new Dior Addict Lipstick. #shinedontbeshy 80,839 1.4% Chanel One who has wings can take on the world. #virgo #chancechanel #takeyourchance 73,359 1.2% Chanel Taking the plunge makes you stronger. #aquarius #chancechanel #takeyourchance 68,890 1.1% Dior A worldwide star. The icon of a generation appears in this typical Dior setting. The ultimate smile of the house of Dior… #shinedontbeshy 68,428 1.2% Chanel The doors of destiny may seem closed, but that doesn't stop you from breaking them down. #aries #chancechanel #takeyourchance 67,944 1.1% Chanel One who piques curiosity also influences minds. #scorpio #chancechanel #takeyourchance 66,109 1.0% Chanel Those who swim against the tide are the first to reach their destination. #pisces #chancechanel #takeyourchance 65,998 1.0% Chanel You may cut to it quick, but you get straight to the heart of the matter. #cancerhoroscope #chancechanel #takeyourchance 65,596 1.0% Data from the Teads Labs. Snapshot for the month of August. Views and interactions may vary significantly after the data collecting date. APPENDIX – INSTAGRAM TOP VIDEOS
16. REINVENTING VIDEO ADVERTISINGData extracted on September 1st LUXURY BAROMETER August 2015 Watches & Jewellery
17. Audemars Piguet De Grisogno Zenith Watches Graff Diamond Carl F. Bucherer Boucheron Ulysse Nardin -5 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40 45 -40000 -20000 0 20000 40000 60000 80000 100000 120000 140000 160000 180000 +16 6 11 -5 28 40 -12 19 35 After a very successful month of July, Audemars Piguet went back to the 11th position. Some usually less active brands gained positions in August’s rank vs. July, such as De Grisogono (+16) and Graff Diamonds (+20) as a result of decreased activity levels by larger brands. Tiffany & Co., Cartier, Bulgari, Rolex and Swarovski stay steadily at the top of the ranking since May 2015. Activity Facebook posts + videos (Instagram + YouTube) Performance YouTube (Views+ Comments + Likes) + Facebook (Likes + Comments) + Instagram (Likes + Comments) Popularity Facebook Fans + YouTube Subscribers + Instagram Followers • The popularity mapping represents the brands’ variation in a ranking that combines Activity, Performance and Popularity for Luxury brands. • The popularity mapping only includes brands that vary of more than 3 positions. TOP EVOLUTION – POPULARITY MAPPING Activity Bubble size : Popularity Performance 23 43 +20 34 39 +5 16 25 -9 24 30 -6
18. • In July, there was already an extremely low number of views across all brands. August confirmed the trend • The three top videos overshadowed all the other clips as the 4th video only gathered 12K views. • We can notice the emergence of De Grisogono, a brand usually shy on video. Their clip is the true winner of this ranking as it also achieves an interaction rate of 1.7%. 0’51’’ 2’31’’ 3’00’’ TOP VIDEOS – COMBINED VIEWS & INTERACTION RATES Source : Teads Labs Panerai Tag Heuer De Grisogono 945,830 157,555 135,545 0.0% 0.0% 1.7% 0.0% 0.2% 0.4% 0.6% 0.8% 1.0% 1.2% 1.4% 1.6% 1.8% 0 100,000 200,000 300,000 400,000 500,000 600,000 700,000 800,000 900,000 1,000,000 Panerai Submersible TAG Heuer | Patrick Dempsey in Switzerland It's so good to be back TOP VIDEOS PER COMBINED VIEWS AND INTERACTION RATE number of views Interaction rate
19. 32,655 22,293 22,118 20,368 14,264 12,853 11,269 10,712 0 5,000 10,000 15,000 20,000 25,000 30,000 35,000 Start your week on a high note with a spin on the SeaGlass Carousel. Visit The Tiffany & Co. Foundation Woodland Gardens at The Battery in New York City. #TiffanyFoundation Celestial studs inspired by the final frontier give the night sky a run for its money. #JeanSchlumberger #TiffanySummer A sterling silver accessory is inspired by summers spent poolside or strolling a stretch of sandy beach. #TiffanySummer A sterling silver Swiss army knife lends a little extra glamour to campfires and s'mores. #TiffanySummer #Hublot1million #Hublot #BigBangUnico @italiaindependentofficial, the fusion of #Texalium, a brand new material. n#HublotBigBang #UnicoMovement #ItaliaIndependent Happy Birthday @kobebryant! #ASMPSG - Go for it @PSG!n#Hublot Big Bang Unico Bi-Retrograde Paris Saint-Germain TOP VIDEOS PER INTERACTIONS Source: Teads Labs Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. Hublot Hublot TOP VIDEOS - INSTAGRAM More than ever, Tiffany & Co. dominated Instagram. The four clips published by the brand reached the top. Three of them showed the new collections of the brand: jewellery inspired by the night sky, the summers spent poolside or seaside and even a glamourous Swiss Army knife. Hublot kept its second position. 4 out of 6 videos exceeded 10K interactions. The brand introduced its new Big Bang Collection and published videos related to its ambassadors such as basketball player Kobe Bryant’s birthday. HublotTiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. Hublot
20. à 1,3M views in August 2015 Despite 10 more videos published than in July, the number of views kept on decreasing in August. Views were particularly condensed since the three top brands Panerai, Tag Heuer and De Grisogono collectively represented 97% of share of views. Share of Views = Brands’ YouTube Views / Total Views à 6.1K interactions in August 2015 With only 2 videos published, De Grisogono achieved the largest share of interactions (37%). Rolex and Breitling kept large share of interactions over the summer, respectively 13% and 29% thanks to videos on aviation, horse-riding and golf. Share of Interactions = Brands’ YouTube and Facebook Interactions / Total Interactions Videos 1 1 2 2 5 14 1 4 2 5 11 Interactions 2,288 1,795 817 496 236 235 82 46 39 29 73 SHARE OF VIEWS & INTERACTIONS 74% 12% 11% 1% 1% 0.4% 0.4% 0.2% 0.2% 0.1% 0.4% 0% 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% 60% 70% 80% Panerai Tag Heuer De Grisogono Rolex Audemars Piguet Swarovski IWC Van Cleef & Arpels A.Lange & Söhne Hublot Others BRANDS' SHARE OF VIEWS 37% 29% 13% 8% 4% 4% 1% 1% 1% 0% 1% 0% 5% 10% 15% 20% 25% 30% 35% 40% De Grisogono Rolex Breitling A.Lange & Söhne Hublot Swarovski Panerai Tag Heuer Audemars Piguet Van Cleef & Arpels Others BRANDS' SHARE OF INTERACTIONS
21. Interactions (000) Tiffany & Co. gathered 20K more interactions than in July. (77K to 97K). Generally lower activity levels were favorable to the emergence of less popular brands on Instagram rankings. Graff Diamonds especially stands out. The brand released two good performing videos. The most popular one: Captivating ColournA magnificent 90.14ct Fancy Intense Yellow cushion cut… introduced one of the brand’s creation: a wonderful Fancy intense yellow diamond ring. à 245K interactions in August 2015. Less than one third of brands were active on Instagram this month, which contributed to the decrease in number of interactions. The three leading brands remain the same: Tiffany & Co., Hublot and Tag Heuer. Share of Interactions = Brands’ Instagram and Facebook Interactions / Total Interactions INSTAGRAM SHARE OF INTERACTIONS 97 63 27 13 12 9 8 5 2 2 5 40% 26% 11% 5% 5% 4% 3% 2% 1% 1% 2% 0% 5% 10% 15% 20% 25% 30% 35% 40% 45% Tiffany & Co Hublot Tag Heuer IWC Chopard Graff Diamond Van Cleef & Arpels De Grisogono Richard Mille Montblanc Others BRANDS' SHARE OF INTERACTIONS
22. Panerai released one single video in August. It is a tribute to its top model Luminor Submersible 1950 and a reminder of its heritage. This watch was indeed the first professional underwater watch and was used by the Italian Navy. Today, the model inspires the brand’s new vintage collection. Panerai Submersible Views: 945,830 Interaction rate: 0.0% Duration: 0’51’’ TOP VIDEOS De Grisogono offered a sensual, glamourous and romantic video. Slow motion close-ups enhanced subtly the De Grisogono jewellery, gracefully worn by the creator’s daughter, Violetta Winkworth Gruosi, in her summer residence in Sardina. The video achieved the best interaction rate this month. It's so good to be back Views: 135,545 Interaction rate: 1.7% Duration: 3’00’’
23. Rolex kept its 3rd rank on YouTube this month. The brand’s best video closed the FEI European Championship 2015 taking place in Aachen, Germany. After nearly two weeks of top class equestrian competition, the brand announced the winners in the different categories. The video achieved an impressive interaction rate of 14.2%, proving audiences’ strong interest for the topic. FEI European Championships 2015 highlights presented by Rolex Views: 12,538 Interaction rate: 14.2% Duration : 2’18’’ TOP VIDEOS Tag Heuer shares a long-standing passion with Patrick Dempsey: automotive sports. To celebrate their partnership, the brand invited the actor to its ateliers in Switzerland. Despite achieving over 150k views, the video failed to engage audiences as shown by its extremely low interaction rate. TAG Heuer | Patrick Dempsey in Switzerland Views: 157,555 Interaction rate: 0.0% Duration: 2’31’’
24. As in July, Hublot was very active on all networks. The brand gathered almost 20K interactions more on Instagram in August than in July. Publications are very diversified from close-ups on the products to the coverage of sportive or artistic events with the numerous brand ambassadors such as Lang Lang or Kobe Bryant. Tiffany & Co. remained the absolute leader on Instagram and can definitely trust its large fan community (2.6M). The brand is used to publishing silent videos inspired by the dream, marine or star universes. This month was no exception and the top Instagram video highlighted the SeaGlass Carousel present at the Tiffany & Co. foundation, NYC. TOP BRANDS Swarowski published 14 videos on YouTube, twice as much as in July. This is the largest number of videos published in August by a brand. 8 videos form the series Living Yangtze, a poetic journey to the river shores. Nevertheless, more successful ones showed the same video as in the previous months, introducing the new Winter collection featuring the beautiful Miranda Kerr.
25. Brand Video name Views count Interaction Rate Video Length Panerai Panerai Submersible 945,830 0.0% 0’51’’ Tag Heuer TAG Heuer | Patrick Dempsey in Switzerland 157,555 0.0% 2’31’’ De Grisogono It's so good to be back 135,545 1.7% 3’00’’ Rolex FEI European Championships 2015 highlights presented by Rolex 12,538 14.2% 2’18’’ Audemars Piguet Kristina Bazan in Paris with the new Millenary 7,132 0.1% 1’56’’ IWC IWC Portugieser 2015 - The Legend Among Icons 4,714 0.6% 0’35’’ Breitling Breitling Jet Team flies over Mount Rushmore National Memorial 1,880 43.5% 1’01’’ Rolex Jordan Spieth Number One 1,631 1.2% 0’31’’ Swarovski Discover Swarovski's Fall '15 campaign featuring Miranda Kerr 1,511 0.1% 0’32’’ Swarovski Sparkle on stage with Swarovski 1,478 13.6% 2’01’’ APPENDIX – YOUTUBE TOP VIDEOS Data from the Teads Labs. Snapshot for the month of August. Views and interactions may vary significantly after the data collecting date.
26. APPENDIX – INSTAGRAM TOP VIDEOS Data from the Teads Labs. Snapshot for the month of August. Views and interactions may vary significantly after the data collecting date. Tiffany & Co. “Start your week on a high note with a spin on the SeaGlass Carousel. Visit The Tiffany & Co. Foundation Woodland Gardens at The Battery in New York City. #TiffanyFoundation 32,655 1.3% Tiffany & Co. Celestial studs inspired by the final frontier give the night sky a run for its money. #JeanSchlumberger #TiffanySummer 22,293 0.9% Tiffany & Co. A sterling silver accessory is inspired by summers spent poolside or strolling a stretch of sandy beach. #TiffanySummer 22,118 0.9% Tiffany & Co. A sterling silver Swiss army knife lends a little extra glamour to campfires and s'mores. #TiffanySummer 20,369 0.8% Hublot #Hublot1million 14,264 1.8% Hublot # Hublot #BigBangUnico @italiaindependentofficial, the fusion of #Texalium, a brand new material.n#HublotBigBang #UnicoMovement #ItaliaIndependent 12,853 1.6% Hublot Happy Birthday @kobebryant! 11,269 1.4% Hublot #ASMPSG - Go for it @PSG!n#Hublot Big Bang Unico Bi-Retrograde Paris Saint- Germain 10,712 1.4% Tag Heuer 300 000 followers. 300 000 watch lovers. Thank you all! n#DontCrackUnderPressure 8,046 2.6% Hublot # HublotLovesArt | Exclusive concert of @langlangpiano to celebrate the opening of Hublot's new official boutique at sea aboard the superlative #quantumoftheseas! Don't miss this video!n@r_rguadalupe @rick_hublot #LangLang 7,823 1.0% Brand Video name Interactions Interaction Rate
27. METHODOLOGY & GLOSSARY BRANDS*KEY WORDS FASHION & BEAUTY WATCHES & JEWELLERYInteractions • YouTube likes and comments + Facebook comments and likes • Instagram interactions for Instagram videos Interaction rates Interactions (YouTube likes and comments + Facebook comments and likes) / views (YouTube views). Activity Facebook posts + Instagram videos + YouTube videos Performance YouTube (views + comments + likes) + Facebook (likes + comments) + Instagram (likes + comments) Popularity Facebook fans + YouTube subscribers Share of Views Brands’ YouTube views / total YouTube views Share of Interactions Brands’ interactions (YouTube likes and comments + Facebook posts) / Total interactions Views YouTube views
28. TEADS • Inventors of outstream video advertising • Unlocking inventories through the award-winning inRead® format • Highly scalable, premium advertising solution • Viewable by design Source: Compared to skippable pre-roll advertising, unskippable pre-roll and social-feed native video. Millward Brown & Teads Outstream and Instream’s Impact on Ad Effectiveness Study 2015 Message association +29% Increased purchase intent +7.8% Ad awareness impact over time +53% Proven by Millward Brown’s ad Outstream and Instream Ad Effectiveness study as the most effective video solution on the market. Teads’ award-winning inRead solution offers:
29. TEADS LUXURY CAMPAIGNS BENCHMARK – CTR on COMPLETED VIEWS Source: Teads internal data for H1 2015 globally Beauty 12.3% Fragrances 11.8% Fashion 7.4% Jewellery 7% Watches 8%
30. Please contact : Global Industry Director, Luxury - firstname.lastname@example.org Global Client Insights Manager - email@example.com
Top 5 Luxury Fashion Videos: August 2015. ... The Teads Luxury Barometer takes a close look at the impact of luxury brand videos each month. Teads, ...
The Teads Luxury Barometer takes a close look at the impact of luxury brand videos each month. ... Top 5 Luxury Watches & Jewellery Videos: August 2015;
Luxury Society Members can network with over ... August 2015 July 2015 ... maintained their standing, steadily at the top of the ranking since May 2015.
Check out the latest Tweets from Teads_Italia (@Teads_Italia ... 9 Oct 2015 · Details. 0 retweets 0 favorites. ... Il nuovo "Luxury Barometer" è ...
Top 5 Luxury Fashion Videos – August 2015 . LIFESTYLE. October 7, 2015 ... making it to the 1st position in Teads’ luxury popularity mapping.
Luxury; CDO World Tour; GRP Converter; Labs; Blog; ... According to Teads research, ... “The Power of Premium,” August 2015 – 2: ...