Published on January 27, 2016
1. Have you considered making investments for growth, but don't feel that your company is quite ready for them? Our comprehensive project management services will help you scale efficiently so you can face new opportunities with confidence. Collaboration Never let the size or volume of jobs deter you from taking them on. TCG empowers you to demonstrate the talents and expertise that brought you the offer in the first place. We manage certain strategic elements of a project that you may not specialize in, bring in the right Construction Manager or Project Manager, and determine exactly which services you should keep in house. The payoff? Less headache for you, and better results for your clients. Representation Running a construction firm takes poise, dedication, experience and know-how. Yet often, the most important skill can be understanding when you need help, and who can provide that help. At TCG, we specialize in working alongside owners and executives to develop plans that incorporate appropriate technologies and current, proven, strategies to ensure the success of their projects. Our experience in the field, as well as the project office, allows us to deliver customized, effective consultation to you and your team. Process Management No great strategy exists without sound analysis. There are countless tools, technologies, roadmaps and best practices out there, but how do you know which are right for you, and which will end up wasting time and resources? Our experience and knowledge allows us to accurately analyze your project to determine the best plan of action. Our goal is to minimize mistakes, surprises and costs, while maximizing impact, efficiency and profit.
2. *Project Management Services *Automated Reporting *Field Supervision
3. Construction Management Services
7. Pre Construction Services READY TO IMPLEMENT SOLUTIONS TO SEAMLESSLY MANAGE YOUR TEAM, TIME AND TASKS MANAGEMENT SERVICESBID PRICINGPRE-CONSTRUCTION • • • • • • • • Owner’s Representation Contract Management Change Order Management Jobsite Management Oversight Project Management Subcontractor Management Bid Process Analysis Reporting • • • • • • • • • • • Sub-contractor Bidding and Negotiations Supplier Quote In-house Estimates Schedule Ramifications Construction Contract Schedule of Values Contract Type Final Value Engineering Final Construction Documents Permit Acquisition Schedule • • • • • • Pre-Construction Planning Project Scheduling Cost Estimating Design Review/Value Engineering Construct-ability Review Scope Definition
8. Back Office Support
9. Me TCG Partners & Association Partnersmbership
10. 23 family home construction is still lagging well below its historical highs, construction labor is a long way from being healthy, demographic chan family residential and renovations remain on strong upward trajectories. The Panama Canal expansion continues fueling work at U.S. po ctors currently causing mixed effects on construction economics. Low interest rates help the buyers, but stifle investment on the sell side, and
11. 24 FACTORS One factor affecting the growth of the GDP, according to Carrick, is the U.S. trade deficit. The rise in energy self-sufficiency is largely responsible for gle family home construction has only recovered about half of its pre-recession high and that it’s acting as a damper on economic growth. He notes, if single family construction were around 1.2 million units a year there would be another 600,000 to 700,000 construction jobs, not to me The change in demographics is also affecting construction economics. The baby boom generation population will double on the way to 2050, pote “Ifsingle family construction were around 1.2 million units ayear therewouldbeanother 600,000 to 700,000 construction jobs.”
12. 25 CONTINUING TRENDS The economy’s strengths as energy extraction, the high-tech sector, activities at tidewater ports, and live/work mixed-use construction projects. He The live/work mixed-use construction phenomenon is driven by the young and the elderly. Carrick pointed out that both are attracted to the downtown access to shopping, dining, entertainment, and medical services. Carrick also discussed the alternatives investors now have to think about when it c to multifamilyresidential.Hotelsand motels arenow sharing economy epitomized by business models like Airbnb. Even colleges are rethinking their squ 5
13. 26 Merger and acquisition activity in the engineering and construction sector are foretelling economic optimism for the construction industry as it shows “The need to improve the quality of infrastructure and healthcare facilities for the aging population should continue to driveconstruction,”saidH.Kent “The key will be adequate financing at both the public and private levels to support construction. At this point, the ongoing mergers and acquisitions a will continue to execute their long term growth plans while watching the impact of regulatory tightening on the U.S. economic activity.” on trend will continue to drivedemand for new construction andredevelopmentof existing properties.”
14. 27 RESIDENTIAL Residential construction would keep increasing in the coming years, but even by the end of 2019 it wouldn’t be back to its 2005 levels. Baker reported th average from eight sources predicted residential construction would grow 18% in 2015. That represents 1.18 million housing starts. Baker characte The home improvement market has had healthy recovery and by 2014 it was only 3% below its previous market peak. Baker predicted a continuing h Themultifamilysectorwasstilltherealstrength inthehousingmarketandwouldcontinuetobethrough 2015. That’sbecause vacancy ratesare at multi-year lowsin most cities and people are showing a preference for urban living. He cautioned, however, tha struggling against tight credit, buyers’ fears of being locked into a mortgage, and demographic shifts. Overall, Simonson said the residential marke
15. 28 OVERALL COMMERCIAL Baker reported that the AIA Consensus Construction Forecast Panel thought commercial construction would grow in the double digits, almost to 12% RETAIL/SHOPPING Carrick recommended caution for the retail and shopping sector because of chain stores going out of business and others downsizing becauseof retail g HOTEL/MOTEL Carrick predicted strong growth for the hotel and motel market as people feel more confident and have more expendable 13 income for travel and vacation. Simonson concurred saying he thought lodging would post gains of 10% or more in 2015. PRIVATE OFFICE BUILDING
The Coughlan Group, Inc. (TCG) is dedicated to providing value-enhancing services to customers through construction project and cost Program Management.
The Consulting Group and its members have established themselves as one of the leading construction management and engineering services firms in conflict ...
Have you considered making investments for growth, but don't feel that your company is quite ready for them? Our comprehensive project management services ...
Tcg Construction Management, Inc. in Baltimore, MD 21202 - Reviews - Lookup its Maryland Secretary of State Registration.
TCG Management is currently seeking a full-time Property Manager for a 70-unit apartment community in St. Paul. Candidates must have experience managing a ...
TCG Facility Management; ... TCG Financial Center; First International Financial Centre; Pune. ... All contents © TCG Real Estate, ...
Construction Project Manager ... Liaise with owner / local management teams to facilitate successful project execution and implementation on-site.
Jobs listing for Construction Management. APWA Home ... serves as project manager on ... CONSTRUCTION Department of Public Works Regular Full-Time ...
TCG Exclusive PMaaS Solution “Project management as a Service” ... TCG’s Construction Project Management Model - Duration: 0:33.