Published on January 19, 2016
1. Tangible Maintenance Solutions SAVING your TIME and MONEY
2. Why – Tangible Maintenance Solutions ? • We were approached by Letting Agents • Agent explained problems in arranging maintenance • Agents commented on poor communication with trades, time wasted chasing, poor paperwork, etc • Agents advised they have no long term sustainable choice • Agents asked - Can we help?
3. Objective – Tangible Maintenance Solutions • Develop a professional reliable maintenance alternative • Save letting agents time organising property maintenance and associated paperwork • Reduce costs associated with chasing trades and organising maintenance • Allow agents to focus on their core business • Ultimately reduce operating costs and increase profit for the agent
4. Customer Requirements Customer Satisfaction Quality Value Service Dependable Reputation Trust
5. Easy to Track & Monitor Job Done & Closed Track Jobs Progress Free Inspection & Quote Log Job Job Done & Closed We Complete Works provide paperwork/Certificates We Schedule & Book in Log Routine Job Job Done & Closed ready for you to let Track Job Progress Online We Project Manage Entire Job & Provide Progress Pictures We complete Free Inspection & Quotes Log Refurb No matter what the job whether its adhoc or routine the process is the same
6. How Compatible is the Software? Do I have to be in the office to log work? RemotelyRemotely Mobile Mobile Tablet Tablet Laptop Laptop Ipad Ipad InternetInternet InternetCafe InternetCafe Buses Buses AeroplaneAeroplane On trainOn train HotelLobby HotelLobby OfficeOffice PCPC LaptopLaptop Mobile Mobile
7. Mobile & Tablet Friendly
8. Live Chat with the Agent
9. Submit the form and we will do the rest Simple process to request a job
10. Services Provided We can provide any service you may require when dealing with property management – here are just a few of those services available: Whether its planned maintenance or as it arises, we are the people To deal with the matter and place back into your hands completed.
11. Benefits of using Tangible Maintenance Solutions • No joining fee • 2 Months FREE TRIAL • No limit on amount of jobs you can log • 24/7 access to your maintenance portfolio • Dedicated Project Manager ONLY £49.99 A MONTH
12. How do we Join? • Set up an Agency Agreement • Set up Monthly Payment • We take care of the rest and send you all the login details • Training for staff if necessary • You then focus on your core business
We remove the stress, cost, and overhead of maintaining your rental property portfolio. Just log your repair, maintenance, or refurbishment job with us ...
Maintenance and Support ... perhaps you need to reduce maintenance costs or you would like a more ... Nurturing a homegrown tangible.solutions deployed ...
Page 3 Tangible property regulations Today’s presenters Alison Jones Daren Campbell Brandon Carlton Angela Evans Kim Harrington Dawn Hespenheide
Tangible Maintenance Solutions Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you ...
Are You Ready for the New Tangible Property Rules? September 24, 2013 Presented by Eustis Corrigan, CPA Managing Director, CBIZ MHM, LLC Mike Finnegan, CPA
Tangible Millennium Presentation 2010. ... Server 2010 Data Conversion TECHNOLOGY Development Alternate Solution ... Disdvantages No hardware maintenance
What are the tangible and intangible benefits of ERP system? Tangible benefits ... Why should I choose eresource for my ERP solution ... Plant Maintenance
Companies House accounts for TANGIBLE MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED SL4 1SE. Free Official financial information, directors details and trading history
Tangible User Interface. Tangible User Interface ist eine Technologie, die es uns ermöglicht, reale Produkte in eine Medieninstallation zu integrieren.