Published on October 3, 2016
1. PR SERVICES
2. Our Public Relations Services are designed thinking of people like you. People that need the support of a top notch team that will support their Branding and Marketing needs which are crucial to the success of their business or career.
3. WHO WE ARE Supersonix Media, Inc. is a full-service marketing and production company committed to implementing out-of-the-box ideas with a 360-degree thinking. With over 50 years of combined experience and uncompromising work ethics, our dynamic, dedicated, loyal and creative team combines unique talents with solid celebrity, media, industry and influencer access to deliver effective experiences and results for our clients. Supersonix Media, Inc. offers the vital tools required to increase personal brand awareness and reach new customers. Our services include: publicity, social media, promotions, production, creative, grassroots/experiential marketing, and event production.
4. DELIVERED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN MEDIA VALUE
5. THE EXPERTS
6. WENDY PINEDA A veteran executive with over 20 years of versatile experience in news, television, radio, film, crisis communication, promotions, event production social media and engagement digital content. She has held management positions at Universal Studios Hollywood, BET, Telemundo, Liberman Broadcasting, and Azteca America among various others. She has personally worked with some of the industries most-recognized figures including; Emilio Estefan, Jenny Rivera and John Landis. Her many endeavors have also led her to set a Guinness Book of World Records by constructing a 25ft-tall hourglass for the opening countdown of Universal Studios Hollywood’s Revenge of the Mummy ride. A visionary businesswoman, she is a founder of Supersonix Media Inc., which she conceived to help businesses by providing effective and consumer-direct communications campaigns designed to increase sales. Born in the USA and raised in Mexico where she started her career, she is fluent in both Spanish and English and currently resides in Los Angeles with her family. Always looking for a way to give back to the community, her steadfast work in the local schools was recognized by the City of Los Angeles and former Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa.
7. VERONICA BUENROSTRO An experienced marketing and communications professional with over 15 years experience in promotions, publicity, sponsorships, event planning, experiential, social media and production. Well known for her out-of-the-box thinking and approach, she has crafted unique General Market and Hispanic campaigns for entertainment and corporate clients, such as; Paramount Pictures, Summit Entertainment, Lionsgate, Universal Pictures, Walt Disney Pictures, Sears and Boys & Girls Clubs of America among many others. Throughout her years of relentless work and rigorous service to her community, she has managed to establish solid connections with political, community and entertainment figures that allowed her to easily execute compelling campaigns to effectively establish a firm foothold on the market on behalf of clients. She was born and raised in East Los Angeles where she currently resides. She is a graduate of California State University of Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications.
8. ROBERT HERNANDEZ A public relations executive with more than eight years experience in publicity, promotions, event planning, creative and guerilla marketing, specializing in the ever-growing Hispanic market. Over the years, he has managed multi-faceted marketing campaigns for some of the entertainment industry’s top clients, including; Warner Bros, Universal, DreamWorks, Walt Disney Pictures, Paramount, and CBS among many others. Living by the commitment to give back to the community, he always ties his efforts, wherever possible to civic needs and movements. He started his career at ThinkLatino, where he immediately immersed himself and quickly rose the corporate ladder to become Vice President of National and Field Publicity. A native of Los Angeles, he received his B.A. in Communications from California State University Dominguez Hills and is fluent in both Spanish and English. He currently resides in his home city.
9. For Pricing Contact Wendy Pineda Mobile: (818) 293-7757 Wendy@SupersonixMedia.com