Published on June 11, 2019
1. Blueberry pharmaceuticals
2. Show you the Anti-cancer Medicine SUNINAT-50mg
3. DESCRIPTION Suninat 50mg is a type of targeted therapy and is a receptor protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It prevents the actions of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and is an angiogenesis inhibitor. Suninat 50mg is a prescription drugs which is used under the guidance of medical practioners
4. INDICATION Suninat 50mg is used for the treatment of following conditions : • Gastrointestinal stromal tumor • Advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor • Advanced renal cell cancer.
5. MECHANISM Sunitinib is performing to stop tumor cell development in several ways. Sunitinib aims several enzymes on blood vessel cells and cancer cells. Various of these targets are thought to be included in angiogenesis (making of blood vessels).
6. DRUG-DRUG INTERACTION Concomitant use with CYP3A4 inhibitors (ketoconazole0 will increase the sunitinib plasma concentrations. Concomitant use of CYP3A4 inducers (rifampin) will decrease Sunitinib plasma concentration
7. For More Information Call Us : +91-97890 77748 Mail to : email@example.com Domain : https://blueberrypharma.com/suninat-50mg.php