Published on October 15, 2014
1. Suncoast Credit Union’s Brand Evolution Use the buttons to get started
2. :30 “Higher Earnings” TV Spot - circa 2004 :30 “Become a part of something good” TV Spot - circa 2007 “Profits from your money belong to you” newspaper ad - circa 2004 “Port in the storm” billboard- circa 2008 Over the previous 10 years, Grownman Brand has worked closely with Suncoast in developing several of its advertising campaigns to ensure the credit union is poised to face the future in a position for success.
3. Logo Evolution In 1975 Hillsborough County Teachers Credit Union changed its name to Suncoast Schools Credit Union and developed a new logo to proudly reflect the evolution the trusted financial cooperative had undertaken. ! Three years later that word “Federal” was added to Suncoast’s name and corresponding logo to create a symbol that would represent the beloved credit union for next 36 years.
4. Suncoast's new logo originated from a set of logos called the “Illumination” series, a collection of designs that would shine in the modern world of smart phones, tablets and computer screens. ! The new design highlights orange in a way that carries on Suncoast’s ownership of the color that the credit union has earned over the last 36 plus years. The new logo’s color palette presents the sun as an illuminated representation of all orange’s variations in a manner that suggests a warm, inviting and familiar symbol. ! The style of the typography is designed to be just like the credit union it represents: familiar, friendly, unstuffy and plainspoken. The result is a new logo designed for an old friend; a symbol that is warm, uplifting and comfortable like your favorite cotton shirt.
5. Grownman Brand hunkered down and got cozy with hordes of Suncoast research including the credit union's annual member survey and reports published by leading industry resources. Research
6. The truths we extracted from this research would provide the foundation of Suncoast's branding and advertising campaign.
7. According to the 2012 Credit Union National Association's 2012 Benefits of Membership report, people who bank at Suncoast save a yearly average of $227 per member household compared to those who use banks. High-use members (defined as households with 6 or more suncoast services) save a yearly average of $1040. ! This truth became the basis for Suncoast's Save More for Life campaign.
8. In addition to devouring credit union industry research, Grownman Brand wrote and administered our own surveys to help us attain a more clear picture of how people in Suncoast's DMA feel about the credit union. You can never have enough data to help guide your marketing efforts.
9. Our research, acquired data, and storytelling combined to form the basis for Suncoast's Save More for Life campaign. This was the credit union's first major campaign in years and one that is poised to thrive in the future.
Brands are more invested today than ever before on curating and distributing paid,...
Marketers need to be creating and publishing original content across many differen...
As content marketing continues to increase in popularity in every industry, more m...
Il Direct Email Marketing (DEM) è una tipologia di marketing diretto che usa la po...
This presentation contains all 120 rules from Part 1 of the 2nd edition of "Email ...
Home; Marketing; Suncoast Credit Union's Brand Evolution Story; Suncoast Credit Union's Brand Evolution Story Dec 18, 2014 Marketing grownmanbrand
Grownman Brand used research and data to help Suncoast Credit Union retool its brand so the credit ... Suncoast Credit Union's Brand Evolution Story from ...
Sign In Pricing For Brands For Students. ... Suncoast Credit Union Arena ... You’ll get an email when FSW Buccaneers posts a new story.
Suncoast Credit Union Selects HealthPlan Services MyConsumerLink Private Exchange Platform ... enhancing brand loyalty, ...
Suncoast Models 1968 Structures Catalog Apr 27, 2015 Documents nobodyknown. of 6 ... Suncoast Credit Union's Brand Evolution Story
Director of Suncoast Hospice Care Centers at Suncoast Hospice Past
“They have proved their durability and have served their members uninterruptedly during the worst depression in our history. ... Credit union savings ...
Credio objectively compares financial products and services to provide credible ... Credit Unions. ... About Support Jobs Advertising Publisher Tools Stories.