Published on January 28, 2016
1. Integrating Operational, Tactical & Strategic Leadership (Knowledge Sharing Session)
2. Module I Strategy Excellence From Strategic Vision to Tactical Execution
3. Contents • Objectives • Genghis Khan; A Strategic Masterstroke • Strategy Inception • Defining Strategy • Strategy Development Framework • Michael Porter’s Five Forces Model • PESTEL • SWOT Analysis • Translating Strategy into Actions (Operations/Tactics) • Strategy … Summing Up!
4. Objectives • Understand and Develop the Strategy Development Framework • Develop and Communicate Strategic Vision, Mission and Objectives • Understand how to Translate Strategy into Actions by allocating Resources • Understand & Implement various business models for the betterment of business.
5. Genghis Khan A Strategic Masterstroke…..
6. Strategy Inception Greek: strategeia = art of command •Relatively unconstrained, more art than strategy •Highest level of generality •Shape environment •Aims: Create & shape conditions to maximize chances of battlefield success Maximize freedom of action
7. Defining Strategy Strategy is about balancing Ends, Ways, and Means to achieve corporate vision and objectives 20
8. Strategy Development Framework
9. Michael Porter’s Five Forces Model
11. SWOT Analysis
12. Translating Strategy into Actions (Operations/Tactics) Serve customers better than competitors Create conditions to succeed at serving customers better than competitors Compete to win in specific transactions and tasks Corporate & competitive strategy, corporate governance, investor relations, Vision Business lines Support functions (HR, IT, prod, marketing, purchasing, etc. Teams of workers and managers executing actions including all types of transactions: selling, customer support, supplier relations, etc. Strategy Operations Tactics
13. Strategy…Summing Up!
14. Q&A Session Thank You!
Strategic management involves the formulation and implementation of the major goals ... in the business world, ... Strategic Management Society; Strategy map;
Writers’ Guidelines. Articles in strategy+business should be conceived and written for our readership: ... on conversations with the world at large, ...
Business strategy news articles for CEOs, corporate executives, and decision makers who influence international business management. Corporate strategy ...
Strategy in a Global World Certificate Track: Strategy and Innovation Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts Tuition: $3,300 (excluding accommodations)
Business (or Strategic) management is the art, science, and craft of formulating, implementing and evaluating cross-functional decisions that will enable ...
Strategy (from Greek ... the word "strategy" came to denote "a comprehensive way to try to ... Modern business strategy emerged as a field of study and ...
Business Strategy Examples - read about Operations Maintenance of Quality & Prevention, Four Generic Strategies That Strategic Business Units Use, Business ...
For the 11th year, Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting business, examined the R&D footprint of some of the world's top companies. We look at how much they ...
Strategy: Definitions and Meaning ... points out in his notes that there is very little agreement as to the meaning of strategy in the business world.