Published on September 8, 2016
1. © 2016 Global Market Insights, Inc. USA. All Rights Reserved www.gminsights.com Fuel Cell Market size worth $25.5bn by 2024 Steam Autoclaves Market size worth $2.9bn by 2023: Global Market Insights Inc.
2. © 2016 Global Market Insights, Inc. USA. All Rights Reserved www.gminsights.com The global steam autoclaves market generated revenue of USD 1.5 billion in 2015, and is anticipated to reach USD 2.9 billion by 2023, projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2016 to 2023. U.S. steam autoclaves market size saw 75% of total North America revenue in 2015. Mandatory compliance to the guidelines issued by the regulatory bodies has boosted regional demand. Medical segment dominated the global steam autoclaves market share in 2015, with revenue pegged at USD 338.9 million. Europe steam autoclaves market share is forecast to see moderate gains, with UK and Germany accounting for 36% revenue in 2015 . Key Insights from Steam Autoclaves Market :
3. © 2016 Global Market Insights, Inc. USA. All Rights Reserved www.gminsights.com China is the fastest growing industry across APAC, with 10.2% growth target by 2023, followed by Japan, while the LATAM growth was driven by Mexico and Brazil. Low market entry barriers for manufacturing small, low capacity autoclaves; however, manufacturing larger, FDA approved autoclaves requires huge capital investment, which enhances entry barriers. Tuttnauer, Hanshin Medical, Priorclave, Matancha are some key industry participants. Continued...
4. © 2016 Global Market Insights, Inc. USA. All Rights Reserved www.gminsights.com U.S. Steam Autoclaves Market Size, by application, 2013 - 2023 (USD Million)
5. © 2016 Global Market Insights, Inc. USA. All Rights Reserved www.gminsights.com Browse Full Market Research Report On Steam Autoclaves Market @ http://goo.gl/fPaK9Y Request for a Sample of this Research Report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/500 https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/49
6. © 2016 Global Market Insights, Inc. USA. All Rights Reserved www.gminsights.com Product Analysis Vertical and horizontal variants contributed significantly to the overall steam autoclaves market size in 2015. These together contributed more than 48% to the industry, followed by floor standing, and high pressure respectively. Regional Analysis North America contributed the major global steam autoclaves market share, pegged at USD 673.4 million in 2015, the major factor attributed to the largest share is presence of manufacturing and distribution centers of major international companies in the steam autoclaves industry in the U.S. and Canada. Other reason being, mandatory issuance of biosafety guidelines by various regulatory bodies. Europe steam autoclaves market size is targeted to exceed USD 950 million by 2023. Competitive Market Share Global steam autoclaves market is competitive and fragmented in nature. The industry is marked by frequent mergers, and acquisitions. Collaboration is major strategy employed to widen product portfolio. With the decrease in cost of development, the manufacturers are set to intensify the market competition in the coming years. 360° Analysis
7. © 2016 Global Market Insights, Inc. USA. All Rights Reserved www.gminsights.com Stay In Touch Website: www.gminsights.com Social Media: