Published on March 5, 2014
• • • • They are echinoderms. They are of many colours. There are about seven thousand species. They live for about thirty-five years.
• Most of them have got five legs but some starfish have up to twenty-two legs. • They´ve got their mouth in the centre of the body. • They are invertebrates. • They have rough skin.
• They live normally in the ocean, sea…
• They eat mollusks, clams, oysters, snails, or any other animal too slow to evade the attack .
• When he breaks a leg it grows a new one. • They can’t walk. • They can swim.
• http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/wildfacts/factfi les/418.shtml • http://mundosalvaje.net/?p=253 • http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroidea
1. • • • •They are echinoderms. They are of many colours. There are about seven thousand species. They live for about thirty-five years.
Share Ambassadors Primary school presentation. ... Sharks ESL primary school presentation. Starfish ESL primary school presentation.
Alphabet Letter F Fish ... The presentation ideally should be part of fish ... ©2001-15 First-School.ws All domain content and ...
Slide 1 Preston Park Primary School CLLICT Presentation Our CLLICT Journey Jenni Hume Kerry McFarlane Slide 2 Starting the Journey Our aims were to: Target ...
At the beach . You are here. ... Sea creatures – crab, fish, shark, dolphin, whale, starfish, ... LA Primary Tips. Comments.
Primary Sidebar. Browse Subjects ... KidsKonnect uses a secure SSL connection to encrypt your data and we only work with trusted payment processors Stripe ...