Published on December 18, 2016
1. MBA CPM SECTION AMBA CPM SECTION A GROUP 2GROUP 2 SUB GROUP1SUB GROUP1 STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT PRESENTATION
2. LETTERS FROMLETTERS FROM INDRAINDRA NOOYI.... ....NOOYI.... .... 2 LETTERS DIFFERENT OCCATIONS ◦ On PERFORMANCE WITH PURPOSE ◦ To SHAREHOLDERS
3. FIRST LETTER-STAKEHOLDERSFIRST LETTER-STAKEHOLDERS........ Employees of PepsiCo Corporations in global market Society as a whole Consumers of pepsi Present and future R&D stakes Increasing middle class section of world Farmers and agricultural sector Future talents in pepsi Pepsi university program
4. Key points.....Key points..... When does sustainable business become “business as usual?” PWP is a quite simply the way all of us at PepsiCo do business to deliver sustained growth. Corporate success as inextricably linked to the success of the world around them. marketplace requires a vibrant workforce armed with diversity of thought
5. SECOND LETTERS-TAKEHOLDERSSECOND LETTERS-TAKEHOLDERS shareholders Pepsico products The workforce Business community Government Consumers Local producers and suppliers NGO’s Future talents
6. Key points.....Key points..... think globally while acting locally responsibility to find innovative ways to use less energy, water and packaging, our responsibility to hire local people in the communities promise of PepsiCo is to continue to generate solid value for our shareholders.