Published on October 31, 2016
1. Korea AutoBook 2016Photo: Hyundai PREVIEW
2. ii WELCOME! South Korea has the worlds ﬁfth largest automotive Industry and the ﬁfth largest automobile export volume in the world. The Korean Auto Industry has been a key factor in Koreas economic growth since the 1990’s. The industry itself already contributes more than 10% to the national economy is areas including employment, production and exports. Business Development, Outsourcing, and Localization The information was compiled from personal research, the internet and support of friends at automotive companies, automotive organizations, industrial estates and business associates and is intended to support: 1) Business Development - managers who seek to identify potential customers and sales opportunities in South Korea’s automotive industry. 2) Outsourcing – local and international commodity managers, buyers who are looking to source automotive components from South Korea. 3) Localization – international managers desiring to expand their market and set up a footprint in South Korea – either for distribution or local production. Focus on contacts To make your work easier, the South Korea AutoBook features QuickLinks to access web sites, Google Maps locations and social media sites of the featured companies and their representatives. Simply click on the following icons to connect: I am sure this book will give you lots of information and inspire you to do business in South Korea. Radolfzell, November 2016 Ulrich Kaiser
3. Chapter 1 Introduction Photo: GM
4. Overview of the Korean Automotive Industry South Korea has the worlds ﬁfth largest automotive Industry and the ﬁfth largest automobile export volume in the world. The Korean Auto Industry has been a key factor in Koreas economic growth since the 1990’s. The industry itself already contributes more than 10% to the national economy is areas including employment, production and exports. The development of the Korean automotive Industry can be understood in four steps that arguably began sometime between the mid 50’s to early 60’s. It began with the early growth phase during the 60’s to mid 70’s; followed by an rapid growth phase until the early 80’s; then leading to further rapid growth and expansion throughout the 80’s; and concluding with the asian economic crisis that came at the end of the 90’s. Section 1 AT A GLANCE 1. Korean Automotive Industry began growing during the mid 50’s to early 60’s. 2. South Korea has become a key automotive player in world, manufacturing over 4.5 million units in 2015. 3. Korea’s Ulsan Port exports over 1 million vehicles annually Overview Page 5
5. First Phase During the mid 50’s to early 60’s, Korea was one of the worlds poorest countries. Korea’s GDP per capita during this time was was only 10 percent of that of the United States and a growth rate of only 1 percent. A ﬁve year plant was implemented under the rule of Major General Park Chung Hee in 1962 that helped began the growth of the automotive industry. The plan placed a lot of priority for domestic manufacturing of automobiles. To support this new growth, the government prevented imported foreign vehicles to be sold domestically however automobile parts was allowed to support the domestic automotive industry. However, a dependence on foreign automotive parts forced ment that Korean manufacturers only consisted of semi- and fully knocked-down kits that were imported from Japan and the United States. To end this dependence on foreign companies, the government encouraged domestic research and development for automotive products. With government support, this led to the establishment of companies such as Hyundai Motor Company. The aim for Hyundai was to be the ﬁrst company to create and develop the ﬁrst Korean Car. Second Phase By the end of the 70’s, total production increased to over 200,000 units, with the domestic content ratio of automobiles being over 90 percent. With time, Korean automobiles improved in quality gaining more acceptance globally. In addition, almost 100 million USD worth of automobiles had been exported to over 67 countries by the start of the 80’s. KIA’s Brisa pickup truck was the ﬁrst Korean Automobile to be exported to foreign markets. KIA also began strengthening its international relationships by manufacturing Fiat and Peugeot vehicles locally for foreign export. Third Phase During the 80’s and early 90’s, the Korean Automotive industry saw major changes due to global events. These include an increase in oil prices, the asian economic crisis that came at the turn of the century and the assassination of President Park. Changes ﬁrst began in the early 80’s as government reforms became implemented which were known as Rationalization Measures. The Korean government imposed Page 6
6. Chapter 2 Statistics
7. Chapter 3 OEMs Photo: KIA
8. Established in 1967, Hyundai Motor Co. has grown into the Hyundai Motor Group, which was ranked as the world’s ﬁfth- largest automaker since 2007 and includes over two dozen auto-related subsidiaries and aﬃliates. Globally, the company is the fourth largest manufacturer and operates the world largest integrated facility in Ulsan which has an annual capacity of 1.6 million units. Hyundai Motor, South Korea’s largest automaker, sold 659,565 cars in the Korean domestic market in 2010, reaching a market share of about 45 percent. Outside Korea, the company sold about 2.9 million cars in 2010 in over 186 countries through some 5,300 dealers. In 2015, the company announced it was launching anew luxury brand called Genesis Motors. Section 1 AT A GLANCE 1. Established in 1967 2. Four Manufacturing Plants in Korea 3. Employs 75,000 globally Hyundai Page 11 Hyundai Motor Company Headquarters 12, Heolleung-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul Tel: +82 (2) 3464 1114 Domestic Business Division 75, Yulgok-ro, Jongno-gu Seoul Tel: +82 (2) 746 1114 Heungsoo Kim Director Young-Eun (Richard) Park General Manager Jong Hyun Kim Purchasing Specialist
9. Hyundai Operates three manufacturing facilities in South Korea. Below is a list of these plants, including the Hyundai-Kia R&D center. Hyundai Asan Plant 1077, Hyundai-ro, Inju-myeon Asan-si, Chungcheongnam-do Tel: +82 (4) 1530 5114 State-of-the-art self-suﬃcient factory, 2015-09-02 Manufactures passenger vehicles for export : Sonata, Grandeur (Azera), etc. Operates environment-friendly solar farm on rooftops Hyundai Ulsan Plant 700, Yeompo-ro, Buk-gu, Ulsan Tel: +82 (5) 2280 2114 The world’s single largest automobile plant Five independent manufacturing plants, engine and transmission plant Export shipment dock, test drive and crash test sites Hyundai Jeonju Plant 163, Wanjusandan 5-ro, Bongdong-eup Wanju-Gun, Jeollabuk-do Tel: +82 (6) 3260 5114 Abase for manufacturing global commercial vehicles The world’s biggest production center for commercial vehicles Hyundai·Kia Motors R&D Center 150, Hyundaiyeonguso-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do Tel: +82 (3) 1368 5114 World class capacity, comprehensive technology R&D center Employs 11,000 researchers Consists various centers for design and engineering, power training, performance and test driving, aero-acoustic wind tunnel, and environmental R&D Page 12
10. Page 13 Hyundai-KIA Asia Paciﬁc Presence
11. Section 2 Other OEM Vehicle Manufacturers Page 14 The full version of the Korea AutoBook includes proﬁles of the following Companies. You can order your subscription to Korea AutoBook here.
12. Chapter 4 Korean Tier 1 Photo: NS Auto Tech
13. Mando Corporation headquartered in Soul is the largest Korean Tier 1 manufacturer. It is currently run and operated by its parent company, Halla Group. The company supplies major car companies including GM, Cadillac, Ford Chrysler, Chevrolet, Nissan, Kia Motors Company, Fiat, Volkswagen, BMW, Suzuki and Hyundai Motor Company. The company produces the following products: Brake Systems (Brake Corner Module, Caliper & Drum Brake, Master Cylinder & Booster, Proportioning Valve and ABS, ECS, EPB) Suspension Systems (Damper Spring Module, Shock Absorber, Suspension Strut, Self Levelizer, Semi-Active Suspension and Air Suspension) Steering Systems (Steering Gear Systems, Manual Steering Gear, Hydraulic Power Steering Gear, Intermediate shaft & steering column, Electric Power Steering) Systems Integration (Uniﬁed Chassis Control, ACCS Stop & GO, Pre-Crash Safety System, Lane Keeping Assist System and Intelligent Parking Assist System). Section 1 AT A GLANCE 1. South Korean Tier 1 2. Largest Korean Auto Parts Manufacturer Mando Corp Page 16 Mando Corporation Headquarters and R&D center 21 Pangyo-ro, 255-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do Tel: +82 (2) 6244 2997 Dr. Hans-Jörg Feigel Vice President Executive Advisor Eunseong Lim Senior Manager Minho Kang Sales and Marketing Manager
14. In South Korea, Mando Corp has three manufacturing locations, one for each division. Below is a list of these divisional locations. Brake Division (Pyung-Taek) 343-1, Manho-Ri, Poseung-Eup, Pyungtaek-Si, Kyonggi-Do, 451-821 Tel: + 82 (3) 1680 6114 Products: Caliper, Drum Brake, Master cylinder & Booster, Anti-Lock Brake System, Traction Control System, Electronic Stability Control, Brake Corner Module. Steering Division (Won-Ju) 5-22, Bangye-Ri, Munmak-Eup Wonju-City, Gangwon-Do, 220-805 Tel: +82 (3) 3730 6114 Products: BNG Box, RPG Box, Electronically Controlled Power Steering, Col’m & U-joint, Intermediate Shaft, Power Shift, Column Type Motor Driven Power Steering, Iron Casting Suspension Division (lk-San) 863, Palbong-Dong, Iksan-City Jeollabuk-Do, 570-300 Tel: +82 (6) 3830 9114 Products: S/ABS (Shock Absorber), Mono Tube Damper, Self Levelizer, ECS, Semi- Active Asuspension, Air-Suspensions, DSM 17 Mando Corporation Products
15. 18 Mando Corp Global Network
16. Section 2 Other Korean Tier 1 Suppliers Page 19 The full version of the Korea AutoBook includes proﬁles of the following Companies. You can order your subscription to Korea AutoBook here.
17. Chapter 5 Asian Tier 1 Photo: NTN
18. Takata Corporation is an automotive parts company based in Japan. The company has production facilities on four continents. The company began to develop seat belts for automobiles in the 1950’s, and then they move on to developed airbags, child restraint systems and additional safety products. The company is a specialized supplier of automotive safety systems and provides automobile safety components.The corporation is now one of the world’s top three largest manufacturers of seat belts and air bags. At present, they have 46 plants in 17 countries around the world and have put into place integrated systems for development, production, and sales. In South Korea, the company has one head sales oﬃce located in Busan and a manufacturing facility located in Gyeonggi-do. Currently, their product range include: Seat Belts Airbags Continuing Evolution In safety Systems Steering Wheel Systems Electronics Interior Parts Textile Products Child Restraint Systems Motor Sports Hwaseong Plant 22, Jangangongdan6-gil, Jang-an-myeon, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do Tel: +82 3 1831 1300 Section 1 AT A GLANCE 1. Air bags, seat belts and steering wheels 2. Runs 46 plants in over 17 countries Takata Page 21 TAKATA KOREA CO., LTD. Busan Oﬃce Woochang Bldg. 303, 131 Saebyeok-ro, Sasang-gu, Busan Tel: +82 5 1711 9920 Paul(Seong Hyun) Hong Automotive Parts Sales Manager Juho Jeong Assistant Manager
19. Page 22 Image 5.1 Takata-Toa – Impressions
20. Section 2 Other Asian Tier 1 Suppliers Page 23 The full version of the Korea AutoBook includes proﬁles of the following Companies. You can order your subscription to Korea AutoBook here.
21. Chapter 6 North American Tier 1 Photo: Federal-Mogul
22. Johnson Controls Incorporation is a global market leader in Automotive Experience, Building Eﬃciency and Power Solutions with over 130,000 employees in 150 countries. The Rayong based Johnson Controls & Summit Interiors operates as a subsidiary of Johnson Controls. Johnson Controls Incorporation is a diversiﬁed company made up of two main business groups: automotive systems, including seating, overhead and instrument panels, ﬂoor consoles, door systems, engine electronics, and batteries; and building management and control systems. Johnson is the world's largest independent maker of automotive seating and interior systems, and is the leading supplier of automotive batteries for the original equipment and replacement markets in North America, South America, and Europe. The Korean Headquarters and Technology Center of Johnson Controls Automotive Experience opened in 2001 and has been based in Ansan, Korea since 2003.160 employees (including more than 90 engineers and designers) are working together to develop advanced seating systems and components for Korean automakers. The company automotive products are: Automotive Seating, Overhead Systems, Floor Consoles, Door Panels and Instrument Panels. Their power solutions products are: Lead Acid Batteries for virtually every type of passenger car, light truck or utility vehicle as well as supplier of Hybrid Systems Section 1 AT A GLANCE 1. US Owned Tier 1 2. Headquarters in Milwaukee Johnson Controls Page 25 Johnson Controls Automotive Automotive Experience 3F Gyeonggi Technopark, 1271-11 Sa-Dong, Sangrok-Gu, Ansan-Si, Gyeonggi-Do, 426-901 Tel: +82 (3) 1500 3886 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org GwangJib (GJ) Kim Country GM & MD Suk Jin Chun General Manager Sanghyun Park Sales Manager Brian Kim Supply Chain Director
23. Section 2 Other North American Tier 1 Suppliers Page 26 The full version of the Korea AutoBook includes proﬁles of the following Companies. You can order your subscription to Korea AutoBook here.
24. Chapter 7 German Tier 1 Photo: Continental
25. The Schaeﬄer Group is a global integrated automotive and industrial supplier. Highest quality, outstanding technology, and strong innovative ability represent the basis for the Schaeﬄer Group’s lasting success. The Schaeﬄer Group makes a key contribution to “Mobility for tomorrow” with high- precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications. The technology company generated sales of approximately 13.2 billion euros in 2015. With around 84,000 employees worldwide, Schaeﬄer is one of the world's largest family companies and, with approximately 170 locations in over 50 countries. Schaeﬄer Korea Corporation is responsible for the engineering, production, sales and marketing for the INA, LuK, FAG and Barden brands throughout South Korea. INA is a leading supplier of rolling bearings, linear motion, engine components, plain bearings and precision components. LuK is a key source for automotive clutch, torque converter, hydraulic and transmission systems. FAG is a major global supplier of bearings with core competencies in ball, taper, cylindrical and spherical bearing products. The Barden Corporation focuses on high precision, miniature and aerospace products. Section 1 AT A GLANCE 1. German owned Automotive Tier 1 2. Founded in 1946, Schaeﬄer Group posted worldwide revenue of €13.2 billion in 2015 Schaeﬄer Page 28 Schaeﬄer Korea Corporation 14F, Kyobo life insurance Bldg. #1,Jongno-gu, Seoul 03154 Tel: +82 2 311 3440 Email: sangnam.lee@schaeﬄer.com Yongjin Kim President Dragos Natea SCM & Logistics Asia Paciﬁc Daewhan An Purchasing Director
26. List of Schaeﬄer products: Torsional Damper Flywheel Valve Lifter Cam Shaft Timing Chain Clutch Pressure Plate Clutch Disc Clutch Master Cylinder/Pump Torque Converter Automatic Transmission Clutch Automatic Transmission Parts CVT Parts Stabilizer Universal Joint Wheel Hub Body Insulator Solenoid/Solenoid Valve Actuators Motor Spring Bearing Stamping Machining Iron casting Aluminum die casting Heat treatment Assembly Drive train system (Electric Vehicle/Hybrid Vehicle/Fuel Cell Vehicle) Page 29
27. Schaeﬄer and Subsidiary locations in South Korea. Click here for a list of Schaeﬄer global locations. Schaeﬄer Korea Corporation A-501, 1258, Guro-dong, Guro-gu Seoul 08217 Tel: +82 2 311 3478 Schaeﬄer Korea Corporation 23, Gwaegam-ro, Sasang-gu Busan 46977 Tel: +82 5 5260 8615 Schaeﬄer Korea Corporation 17, Palgwajeong-ro, Deokjin-gu, Jeonju-si Jeollabuk-do 54854 Tel: +82 6 3210 5605 Schaeﬄer Korea Corporation 9F, Daewoo Bldg., 160, Taepyeong-ro, Jung-gu.Daegu 41910 Tel: +82 5 5260 8625 Schaeﬄer Korea Corporation Changwon Plant 1 90, Samdong-ro, Seongsan-gu, Changwon- si, Gyeongsangnam-do 51530 Tel: +82 5 5280 8611 With automatic manufacturing capacity of two hundred and forty million bearings a year, Changwon plant 1 produces 5000 kinds of high precision automotive and industrial ball bearings, tapered roller bearings and special bearings to meet customers individual demands. Schaeﬄer Korea Corporation Changwon Plant 2 24, Samdong-ro, Seongsan-gu, Changwon- si, Gyeongsangnam-do 51558 Tel: +82 5 5280 8611 Changwon 2nd plant takes charge of bearing manufacturing processes which are forging, spheroidized annealing, cold rolling, soft grinding and turning before heat treatment and supplies semi-ﬁnished products with globally competitive costs and quality to Changwon plants 1 and 3, and Jeonju Plant as well. Schaeﬄer Korea Corporation Changwon Plant 2 146, Wanam-ro, Seongsan-gu, Changwon- si, Gyeongsangnam-do 51535 Korea Tel: +82 5 5260 8804 Schaeﬄer Korea Corporation Jeonju Plant 2 17, Palgwajeong-ro, Deokjin-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do, Jeollabuk-do 54854 Tel: +82 6 3210 5605 Manufacturing of bearings, associated components and of LuK tortional damper systems. Schaeﬄer Korea Corporation 603-2 Block, 179, Seonggok-ro, Danwongu Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do 15405 Tel: +82 3 1490 6911 Email: info.kr@schaeﬄer.com Production and Sales of Linear Products, Rolling Bearings and Engine Elements Schaeﬄer Korea Corporation R&D Center 146, Wanam-ro, Seongsan-gu, Changwon-s Gyeongsangnam-do 51535 Tel: +82 5 5260 8803 The Changwon R&D Center develops next generation products and to drive a permanent innovation. 30
28. Section 2 Other German Tier 1 Suppliers Page 31 The full version of the Korea AutoBook includes proﬁles of the following Companies. You can order your subscription to Korea AutoBook here.
29. Chapter 8 European Tier 1 Photo: Edscha
30. Valeo is a French based multinational automotive supplier that was founded in 1923. The company is organized into four main businesses, Thermal Systems, Visibility Systems, Powertrain Systems and Comfort and Driving Assistance systems. The companies products include: Lighting Systems Wiper Systems Climate Control Powertrain Thermal Systems Climate Control Compressors Front-End Modules Electrical Systems Transmission Systems Combustion Engine Systems Interior Controls Connected Car Driving Assistance Section 1 AT A GLANCE 1. French owned Tier 1 2. Employees over 82,000 worldwide 3. Present in over 30 countries Valeo Page 33 Valeo Electrical Systems Korea 19, Hwang Sung-Dong, 780-130, Kyong Ju Tel: +82 5 4770 6000 Sung-Ho Kim President Sebastien MAZOYER Regional Operations Director Clément Nouvel Business Development Director
31. Below is a list of Valeo company and its subsidiary locations. Click here for a list of locations. Valeo Electrical Systems Korea 19, Hwang Sung-Dong, 780-130, Kyong Ju Tel: +82 5 4770 6000 Valeo Pyeonghwa Co, Ltd 306-70 Jangdong Dalseogu, 704-190, Daegu Valeo Pyeonghwa Metals Co., Ltd. 205-2 Paho-dong, Dalseo-gu, 704-220, Daegu Comfort & Driving Assistance 16F, 63 Bldg, Yoidodong, Youngdeungpogu, 150-763, Seoul Tel: +82 2789 5246 Valeo Samsung Thermal Systems Co. Ltd 53 -2, SungJoo-Dong, Gyungnam 641-120, Changwon Tel: +82 5 5280 2914 Daemyong Precision Co. 1124-1, Shingil-dong, Danwon-gu, Kyungi- do,425-120, Ansan-Si Tel: +82 3 1491 9841 34
32. Section 2 Other European Tier 1 Suppliers Page 35 The full version of the Korea AutoBook includes proﬁles of the following Companies. You can order your subscription to Korea AutoBook here.
33. Chapter 9 Organizations Photo: KAIDA
34. Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association (KAMA) is a non-proﬁt organization, representing the interests of automakers in Korea. KAMA is also dedicated to the sound growth of the automobile industry and the development of the national economy. The association has the ﬁve main automobile manufactures of Korea, GM Korea, Hyundai, Kia, Renault-Samsung and SsangYang. The Associations responsibilities include: Representing the interests of Korean automakers Providing policy recommendations to the government for improved auto-related systems and regulations Supporting international cooperation Cooperating with major trading counterparts, administering trade-related systems, and representing members' interests in international fora, etc. Facilitating environmental and safety-related policies and regulations Providing policy recommendations on safety standards, self-certiﬁcation systems, fuel economy and exhaust emission standards, recycling etc. Promoting consumer satisfaction and fair trade Providing policy recommendations concerning fair trade laws, product liability, recall and consumer protection laws, etc. Leading public opinion on the automobile industry and encouraging public relations Providing information on the automobile industry's contributions to the national economy Analysis, research, and data publications Analyze trend in the automobile industry at home and abroad, survey mid and long- term demand and supply prospects and establish databases on automobile statistics, etc. Coordinating human resource development of the automobile industry Organizing the Seoul Motor Show Section 1 AT A GLANCE 1. Automotive organization 2. Based in Korea KAMA Page 37 Korean Automobile Manufacturers Assoication (KAMA) 25 Banpodaero, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06710 Tel: +82 (2) 3660 1800 Kim, Yong Geun President & CEO Yoojin Kim Researcher
35. Section 2 Other Automotive Media in Korea Page 38 The full version of the Korea AutoBook includes proﬁles of the following Organizations. You can order your subscription to Korea AutoBook here.
36. Chapter 10 World Class Manufacturing Equipment Sponsored Feature
37. Chapter 11 Events Photo: Seoul Motor Show
38. Korea Autoparts & Accessories Show is one of the largest auto related shows with the largest number of participants taking part in South Korea. The event has various exhibits from automotive parts & materials to infotainment systems. Various manufacturing companies including both Tier 1’s and OEMs come to the event to display and promote their products. At the show their are the following exhibits: Parts & Material EV & Electronics Accessories & Tuning Repair, Equipment & Facilities Infotainment Other related automotive products Section 1 AT A GLANCE 1. Date: 19-21st October 2016 2. Venue: KINTEX (Korea International Exhibition Center) 3. Matchmaking opportunities KOAA Page 42 Organizers: (In Global, Kotra) 3rd FL, KT Building, 1366-9, Jeongwang-dong, Sihung-si, Gyeonggi-do 429-853 Tel: +82 3 1433 0023 Email: email@example.com Event Location 408 Hallyuwoldeu-ro, Daehwa-dong, Ilsanseo- gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
39. Section 2 Other Automotive Media in Korea Page 43 The full version of the Korea AutoBook includes proﬁles of the following Events. You can order your subscription to Korea AutoBook here.
40. Chapter 12 Media Photo: Hyundai
41. Auto Journal Korea is strategic to the development of Korean automotive standards, regulations, patent trends, and more. Each monthly issue features a special edition on a hot topic, in addition to worldwide vehicle technology trends and technology & industry news. With over 1 millions units exported per year, South Korea is one of the most advanced automobile producing countries in the world with several domestic models, innovative design, improved performance, and advanced technology. Section 1 AT A GLANCE 1. A news outlet that covers all aspects of the Auto industry. Auto Journal Korea Page 45 The Korean Society of Automotive Engineers 13th Fl. Paradise Venture Tower 21, Teheran-ro 52-gil, Gangnam-gu Seoul, 06212 Tel: +82 2 5644 3971-2 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
42. Section 2 Other Automotive Media in Korea Page 46 The full version of the Korea AutoBook includes proﬁles of the following Media. You can order your subscription to Korea AutoBook here.
43. Chapter 13 Supporting Industry
44. Section 1 Human Resource 48 Service Provider Expertise Contact Information Careerbuilder Online Job Database http://www.careerbuilder.com Indeed Online Job Database http://www.indeed.com/ Xpatjobs Online Job Database https://korea.xpatjobs.com Monster Online Job Database http://www.monster.com Linkedin Online Networking Website http://www.linkedin.com Xing Online Networking Website http://www.xing.com
45. Section 2 Logistics 49 Service Provider Contact Information CEVA Freight Head Ofﬁce Seoul 2nd ﬂoor, 19, Mapo-Daero Mapo-gu, 121-735 Tel: +82 (2) 3270 3100 Email: email@example.com DACHSER Korea Inc. Head Ofﬁce Seoul 3F, 22, World Cup buk-ro, Mapo-gu 121-819 Seoul Tel: +82 (2) 3140 7300 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Schenker, Inc. Head Ofﬁce Seoul 5F FL, BR Elitel Bldg, 101 Dongmak-ro, Mapo-gu, 04068 Tel: +82 (2) 3140 0800 Email: email@example.com C.H. Robinson Global Fordwarding (2715) 3FL, Hanlim Building, 62, World Cup-ro, Mapo-gu, 04004 Tel: +82 (2) 2623 3000 Email: Korea-Intl@chrobinson.com Yusen Logistics (Korea) Co., Ltd. Head Ofﬁce Seoul 16F Shinhan Investment Corp. Tower, 23-2 Yoido-Dong, Youngdeungpo-Gu, 150-712 Tel: +82 (2) 2077 3000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
46. Acknowledgements Photo: Hyundai Mobis
47. about this book li © 2016 Kaiser International Limited Publisher: Uli Kaiser email@example.com Editorial Contact: Tilmann Kaiser firstname.lastname@example.org Business Development: Phil Hertzog email@example.com Thank you to everyone supporting this publication with resources, information, data, feedback. Copyright of all company logos are with the respective companies Copyright of all car photographs are with the respective companies Copyright of all product photographs are with the respective companies Copyright of all web site photographs are with the respective companies Kaiser International Limited Markthallenstr. 2, 78315 Radolfzell, Germany Phone: +49 7732 9456 842 Mobile: +49 151 11830 904
2014 FWC Blog's look ahead to Russia's opening match against South Korea #FifaWorldCup #Brasil2014
This is the instrumental version of the national anthem of the Republic of Korea (South Korea).
Get all of the latest South Korea v Lebanon match preview information from Goal.com, including the editors prediction.
South Korea vs Canada mathematical footbal preview and analysis (2016-11-12). Get best football predictions for today!
Get all of the latest Spain v South Korea match preview information from Goal.com, including the editors prediction.
11 Nov 2016 South Korea-Canada predictions with South Korea and Canada probable lineups, betting tips and match preview
A preview of my latest custom nike dunks that i am currently working on for my friend Jimmy Lee. And how to …
11 Oct 2016 Iran-South Korea predictions with Iran and South Korea probable lineups, betting tips and match preview
WinDrawWin.com - South Korea K-League Predictions, Tips and Game Previews - Free South Korea K-League Football Betting Predictions and Statistics