Published on September 30, 2016
1. Catalogue for Travel Agencies 2017
2. - pronounced as “som bai” - means “some rice, please” in Khmer. Rice is the main staple food in Cambodia, but is also the base of the distillation of alcohol hence the preparation of rice wine. Throughout history, the Khmer have used local liquor in traditional medicine to extract the benefits of fruits, spices and roots. In order to make a delicious liqueur, sweet and fruity, we prepared it using the secrets from Mauritius in the production of flavored rums: The local fruits and spices are fresh when added in the jar and always used by pair to produce the required balance and complexity in taste. A piece of sugar cane is also placed inside the bottle to soften the taste and sweeten the drink, enhancing an additional woody flavour over time. Already very tasty when it is bottled, Sombai gets even better with time. Some may say “no matter the bottle, provided there is tipsiness”. To agree to this implies ignoring the quality of young Cambodian artists and their ability to sublimate the bottles. And “to crown” the whole thing, each Sombai bottle proudly bears its traditional colourful krama over the bottle top. Sombai bottles are painted and decorated by hand, making each of them a unique piece and an amazing souvenir. www.facebook.com/Sombai www.sombai.com firstname.lastname@example.org +855 (0)95 810 890
3. Anise - Coffee: Expert combination of star anise from Cambodia and Ratanakiri coffee beans. Ideal as a digestif, you can enjoy the natural digestive virtues of anise seeds and coffee. Banana - Cinnamon: A blend of sweet and spicy, the prevalent taste of cinnamon gives a festive touch to this flavour. Perfect to accompany a dessert. Coconut - Pineapple: Cambodian version of the Piña-Colada, with a sweet hint and coconut predominance. Galangal - Tamarind: One of the most exotic flavours of the 8, mixing the sweetness and acidity of the slightly candied tamarind to the spicy aroma of the fresh galangal. Ginger - Red chilli: The spiciest flavour of the range, combining 2 hot flavours that have been smoothly softened. Green tea - Orange: It will appeal to those who are less inclined to sweet, with a subtle woody aroma and a scent of wild honey. Lemon - Lemongrass : Inspired by a recipe common in traditional Khmer medicine, the lemongrass has proven anti-fungal and calmative virtues. This Cambodian “Limoncello” makes a delectable digestif. Mango - Green chilli: With a high fruity tang, relatively sweet and a pleasant spicy touch. It can be enjoyed as an aperitif or with an exotic fruit- based dessert. www.facebook.com/sombaishop www.sombai.com/en/ @sombailiqueur email@example.com #sombai
4. SOMBAI AMENITIES Sombai offers a wide range of amenities products. Some bottles come in a colourful palm leaf box. Our selection: Mini bottles (10cl) Label $ 5 Hand-painted $ 8 Long bottle (25cl) Label $ 9 Large bottle (70cl) Label $ 13 Hand-painted* $ 20 Customisation on request Palm leaf box can match the colours of the company for MICE groups (as far as the natural colorants allow). Personalisation of painted bottles can be according to theme painted and/or by adding the guest’s name (+$1 per bottle). For any customisation, order should be placed 2 months be- fore for painting and label stickers. *: including a colourful local gift box Conditions applicable until 31/12/2017
5. JOE’S CUISINE Beside Sombai Liqueur we also offer some non-alcoholic products under the brand name Joe’s Cuisine. We have selected for you the finest Cambodian spices from the best suppliers of Cambodia and re-packaged it in the nicest way. Our selection: Pepper Organic Kampot Pepper (black / red / white) or Cambodian Pepper Mix 3cl hand-painted jar $4.5 10cl hand-painted bottle $9 18cl hand-painted square jar $13 Salt & Pepper Set (Kampot fleur de sel and Kampot Pepper) 2x10cl hand-painted bottles $15 Khmer spices (Amok, Khmer Red Curry) 10cl hand-painted bottle $8 18cl hand-painted jar $10 Including a colourful local gift box Conditions applicable until 31/12/2017 Other products are available (visit our workshop)
6. SOMBAI TOURS 1. Simple shopping Duration: 30 minutes Minimum: 1 pax / Maximum: 8 pax Price: free Notice: no (any time daily from 9am to 5pm) - Tasting - Shopping 2. Visit Duration: 45 minutes Minimum: 1 pax / Maximum: 15 pax Price: $2.5/pax Notice: 1 day - Presentation - Visit of the workshop - Meet the painters (weekdays before 5pm) - Tasting - Local snacks - Shopping 3. Visit with pick-up Duration: 1 hour Minimum: 1 pax / Maximum: 8 pax Price: $5/pax Notice: 1 day - Pick-up and drop-off by tuk-tuk - Presentation - Full visit of the workshop - Meet the painters (weekdays before 5pm) - Tasting - Local snacks - Shopping
7. 4. Sombai Cocktail class and tasting Duration : 2 hours Minimum: 1 pax / Maximum: 8 pax Price: $25/pax* Notice: 2 days - Pick-up and drop-off by tuk-tuk - Learn how to make 2 Khmer cocktails with Sombai - Presentation of Sombai with full visit of the workshop - Tasting - Local snacks - Shopping Pick-up: 4:45pm Step 1: ASANA WOODEN HOUSE (5pm) Step 2: SOMBAI WORKSHOP (6pm) 5. Rent the place for a private event Duration : 2 hours (7pm to 9pm) Maximum: 40 pax Price: $7.5/pax (minimum $125) Notice: 3 days 6. Rent the place with free flow of Sombai Duration : 2 hours (7pm to 9pm) Maximum: 40 pax Price: $10/pax (minimum $125) Notice: 3 days *: $5 discount if the customer has his own transportation Conditions applicable until 30/06/2016
Travel Agency and others; In ... and would like to come by for a free tasting session on ... would be very disappointed to miss out on Sombai while in Siem Reap.
Food Tours in Siem Reap: Check out 1 reviews and photos of Viator's Sombai Cocktail Class Liqueur Tasting with Shopping in Siem ... Travel Agents; Sites. Private Tour ...
Travel Agency and others; In ... 35 Responses to Contact us. Daniel ... http://www.viator.com/tours/Siem-Reap/Sombai-Infused-Cambodian-Liqueur-Workshop-Visit-and ...
Food Tours in Siem Reap: ... Get a real taste of Cambodia as you sample Siem Reap specialty Sombai. ... Travel Agents; Sites.
Travel to a Sombai workshop hidden in Siem Reap. ... Guided tour of Sombai workshop. ... Travel Agents; Global Sites. Argentina;
Travel to a Sombai workshop hidden in Siem Reap. ... Guided tour of Sombai workshop. ... Travel Agencies;
Cocktail class and guided tour of a Sombai workshop. ... 176 Sombai Rd Salakamreuk Village, Siem Reap, ... Travel Agents Affiliate Program;
Looking for things to do in Siem Reap? ... Experience the best of Angkor Wat in 1 day on this private tour from Siem Reap. ... Travel to a Sombai workshop hidden in ...
... Siem Reap Province. ... Things to Do in Siem Reap Siem Reap Travel Forum Siem Reap Photos Siem Reap Map ... Angkor & You Tour Agency
... See 160,203 reviews and 58,130 candid photos of things to do near Angkor & You Tour Agency in Siem Reap, ... Siem Reap Siem Reap Travel ... Sombai Road ...