Published on July 5, 2016
1. Social Media Marketing World 2016 Mel Kettle Social media strategist
2. Current trends
3. Mike Stelzner
4. Mike Stelzner
5. Successful video • Unique access • Conversations • Observations • Insights • Recaps • Don’t just stream events - boring
6. Mike Stelzner
7. Mark Schaefer
8. Who can overtake Facebook?
9. Average person looks at their phone 1,500 x a week = 177 minutes PER DAY
10. Our attention span is shorter than that of a goldfish
11. Are you making TACO content? Mark Schaefer
12. Create contagious content
13. Brian Solis
14. • Cr Engagement
15. Business is no longer B2B. It’s no longer B2C. It’s now P2P. Person 2 Person.
17. Share experiences
19. Zach King
20. Brian Solis
21. @melkettle www.melkettle.com
I just came back from Social Marketing World 2016, ... Social Media Marketing World 2016: ... of it this way with social media. That’s a quick wrap on my ...
CMWorld 2016 Content Marketing World is the one event where you can learn and network with the best and the brightest in the content marketing industry.
... from the 2016 Social Media Marketing World ... Social Media, Social Media Marketing World. ... an event wrap up post that showed ...
... Get Ready for Google Accelerated Mobile Pages & 2016 Social Media Cheat Sheet. ... world renown hacker ... SEJ Wrap-Up: A Guide to Pokemon Go Marketing ...
I left Social Media Marketing World last ... Social Media Marketing World 2016 Wrap ... Live Streaming Ruled Social Media Marketing World 2016.
Wednesday 4 May: Insights from the Social Media Marketing World 2016 Conference The world of social media moves really quickly. Every day new solutions ...
The inaugural Social Media Marketing World in Sa. ... Social Media Marketing World 2013 Wrap-Up #SMMW13. ... social media and influencer marketing.
2015 Social Media Wrap Up & Trends For 2016
Social Media Today brings together the news, trends and best practices around enterprise social and digital marketing ... weighing up making ...