Published on November 19, 2019
1. HEARD THIS??
2. WHAT COMES INTO YOUR MIND?
4. LETS DIG DEEP IN HIS LIFE!
5. SAUL HUDSON (SLASH) Award Winning Hard Rock Guitarist Former Lead Guitarist of Guns and Roses British- American musician and song writer Studio Albums 4 Live Albums 3 Video Albums 2 Music Videos 10 EP’s 2 Singles 10
6. BIOGRAPHY Slash as a kid • Born on Hampstead, London • Mother Ola J. Hudson • Father Anthony Hudson • Amused that he was British and Black • Moved from London to Los Angeles • Seymour Cassel gave his nickname • Schooled at Beverly Hills High School
7. HOW DID HE START? • Started to form the band at 1979 with Steven Adler • Never played the guitar since he was a kid • Played the Bass in his first band • Started to dump his BMX bike and started to practice the guitar12 hours a DAY • Joined Guns n Roses in 1985 • Played at LA night clubs before they got heir big break! • Shoplifted his Trademark: black felt top hat with a silver concho belt • 1985-1986 BIG BREAK!!! Slash’s Top Hat
8. APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION -Their Best Selling album- Most Notable Songs • Welcome to the Jungle • Sweet Child o’ Mine • Paradise City 28 million copies (2008)
9. HIS NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS In 2007, Slash was awarded the title of Riff Lord during Metal Hammer's fourth annual Golden Gods awards. He received the award for Best Guitarist Of The Year 2012 by Loudwires readers in 2013. In January 2015, he received the Les Paul award
10. HOW DID HE BECOME A ROCKSTAR?
11. 10,000 HOUR RULE • Slash’s success is maintained and achieved because of the 10,000 hour rule. He said that he always carries his guitars with him, and during regular days he practice his routines and sometimes when he cannot come up with something, he just jumps into practicing what he is not good at until he stumbles into a cool riff/ idea. According to Slash, the best practice for him is touring because everything is on the fly and you need to come up with ideas in the actual moment. He advices everyone that dedication and practice is the key to success because all the big names took a lot f hard work to attain their status and even until at the peak of their career they still learn and practice a lot to be more knowledgeable and innovative at their work. We can relate his success to this THEORY
12. WHAT DID YOU LEARN? -YOU MAY BE THE NEXT STAR -HARDWORK, CONSISTENCY AND WILLINGNESS CAN RESULT INTO GREATNESS REMEMBER THAT ASK YOURSELF