Published on March 13, 2014
SISEL KAFFÉ Compensation Plan Make Money Drinking the World’s Healthiest AND Best Tasting Coffee!
The World’s Greatest Consumable Product Coffee Facts: • 2nd most traded commodity after oil • 2nd most consumed beverage after water • 2 Billion+ Cups/Day are consumed • $100 Billion Industry • Coffee Shops are the Fastest growing brick & mortar business Who wouldn’t want to cash in on coffee?
SiselKAFFÉ How Does SISEL Pay Out? Get paid weekly
SiselKAFFÉ QUALIFIED LEGS = MORE DEPTH Monthly Pay - Direct Distributor Commission
SiselKAFFÉ Up to
The Sisel KAFFÉ Compensation Plan Really is #1 STAR SAPPHIRE 1% - 7,500 Total Downline Volume, 5 Platinum Front-line Distributors EMERALD 2% – 20,000 Total Downline Volume, 5 Platinum Front-line Distributors RUBY 3% – 50,000 Total Downline Volume , 5 Platinum Front-line Distributors DIAMOND 4% – 100,000 Total Downline Volume , 5 Platinum Front-line Distributors BRILLIANT DIAMOND 5% – 250,000 Total Downline Volume , 5 Platinum Front-line Distributors
SiselKAFFÉ Total Monthly Total Monthly Commissions Payout $1,500 = $200 $2,000 = $300 $3,000 = $500 $4,000 = $600 $5,000 = $750
Sisel Compensation Plan Parallel CompensationPlan 200 PV 150 PV 100 PV 50 PV Level KAFFÉ Compensation Plan 200 PV 150 PV 100 PV SISEL DISTRIBUTORS QUALIFY FOR KAFFÉ PLATINUM WITH ONLY 50PV! Platinum Gold Silver Bronze 50 PV Auto qualify Auto qualify Auto qualify Auto qualify
SISEL Kaffe Partners Your Commission Level 1 5% 3 $ 30 Level 2 10% 9 $ 180 Level 3 10% 27 $ 540 Level 4 10% 81 $ 1,620 Level 5 10% 243 $ 4,860 Level 6 10% 729 $ 14,580 Monthly Total 1,092 $ 21,810 Yearly Earnings $261,720 Sisel KAFFÉ Example Income Based on Duplicating by 3 *Example of each person bringing in 3 people who have a total volume each month of personal and customer purchases totaling $200 per month ** Example of Residual Earning only Does not include additional Fast Start Bonuses or Infinity Pay
SISEL Kaffe Partners Your Commission Level 1 5% 5 $ 50 Level 2 10% 25 $ 500 Level 3 10% 125 $ 2,500 Level 4 10% 625 $ 12,500 Level 5 10% 3,125 $ 62,500 Level 6 10% 15,625 $ 312,500 Monthly Total 19,530 $ 390,550 Yearly Earnings $4,686,600. Sisel KAFFÉ Example Income Based on Duplicating by 5 *Example of each person bringing in 5 people who have a total volume each month of personal and customer purchases totaling $200 per month ** Example of Residual Earning only Does not include additional Fast Start Bonuses or Infinity Pay
• 440,000 SF Manufacturing facility • 100% debt free • Family owned • $150 million invested • Buy coffee beans direct from coffee growers • No brokers or middle men • Own manufacturing The most generous coffee compensation HOW SISEL DOES IT
SISEL KAFFÉ Drink healthy coffee. Make a lot of money. Now, that’s hot!
S I S E L
Sisel Kaffé Recipes. Premium Ground Kaffe. ... Sisel International 1328 W. Spring Creek Place, Springville, UT 84663
Sisel Kaffe Global Compensation Plan Summary - 2015 Update. SISEL provides five high-paying profit centers all in one unilevel compensation plan.
SISEL International offers a balanced hybrid compensation plan that generously rewards beginning and veteran distributors alike
Sisel International is a world leading direct sales and manufacturing entity specializing in natural supplements and healthy living products.
Sisel Kaffe healthy coffee from SISEL International has arrived! What is the best coffee if not coffee that has the highest coffee ratings in ...
Sisel International, LLC s February, 2014 Sisel KAFFE Compensation Plan ThE TASTE OF SUCCESS
Click Here: http://healthycoffeedaily.com/johnjar... Sisel Kaffe Compensation Plan This video is from the Sisel Kaffe compensation plan training ...
It's Time to SIZZLE - SISEL 5 Star Global Compensation Plan. ... Compensation Plan ; Products. TS-X Age Reversal; Sisel Kaffe; Inner Chi For Her ; Company ...
Global Compensation Plan Overview Sisel and Sisel Kaffé - Two Opportunities, One Plan – Whether using Sisel Kaffé to open the door to the other science ...