Published on April 6, 2014
Sinan Bebishov Student Azerbaijan Teacher’s Institute of Mingechevir branch 07/211 group. Teaching Grammar 1
2 Is crassified: 1. the group phonomena which do not require…. 2. the group phonomena which require correction…. 3. the group phonomena which are strange for speaking pupils…. In conclusion it should be said that the achievement of practical aims in grammar teaching leave much more be desired. More lessons are desired. Pupils in some school want to know 100 per cent of some pupils name English a favorite subject.
Principles: 1. Conscious approach to the teaching grammar…. 2. Practical approach to assimilation of grammar…. 3. Structural approach to the teaching og grammar…. 4. Situational approachto the teaching grammar…. 5. Different approach to the teaching grammar…. 3
1. Recognition exercises… 2. Drill exercises… 3. Creative exercises… 4. Grammar tests of different kinds… 4
1. The acquisition of information about grammar items(a lecture). 2. Drill and transformation to form grammar habits and skills 3. The making use of the habits acquired in language skills. 5
In teaching English to the learners, one must aim of making them efficient users of the language. The learners should be enabled to use the language for all their needs of communications…. 6
1. Prescriptive grammar or Formal grammar. 2. Descriptive grammar or Functional grammar. 7
1. Deductive method 2. Inductive method 8
1. The teacher gives the rule and definitions. The students are not allowed to arrive at them after examining some examples. 2. The definitions and the rules have to be memorized by the students. The teacher proceeds from abstract to concrete before they reach the abstract. 9
1. In this method the students become an active partner in the classroom. They become the discoverer of rules and usage of grammar. 2. The students get an opportunity to apply this brain and intelligence. In instills self confidence and sense of paricipation in the students mind. 10
To teach grammar in an effective way and to make the students to involve actively. It can be taught through games. Ex. Name of the game: The woman on the roof. Grammar: Present continuous tense. Rule: 1. Tell the students to tear two pages up into twelve slips of paper. 2. Ask them to imagine a woman on a roof. Ask them to shut their eyes and picture her up there on the roof. 3. Now ask the students to write up to 12 different reasons why she is on that roof. 4. Make it clear that each sentence is to convey a new meaning. It encourages the students’ imagination, word power and the use of grammar. 11
kpds.org mixed grammar test 1 hazirlayan : sİnan babaÇoĞlu akin yayincilik ve İnternet hİzmetlerİ (312) 435 64 60 - (312) 435 64 61 www.kpds.org
kpds.org İngİlİzce ders notlari İÇİn destek testler mixed grammar test 2 hazirlayan : sİnan babaÇoĞlu akin yayincilik ve eĞİtİm hİzmetlerİ 2
Sinan Sezgin passive voice sinan sezgin. ... English Grammar Clip - Passive Voice - Duration: 5:50. by Mario González 56,411 views. 5:50
SINA English is the English-language destination for news and information about China. Find breaking news, current events and useful information on life ...
Rate Sinan Ahmed, Math Teacher from Sutton Grammar School For Boys in Sutton, LDN. Find Teacher Sinan Ahmed reviews from her students and their parents.
View Sinan Unlu's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Sinan Unlu discover inside ...
Sina Jokar's profile on Grammarly Answers ... Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts ...
Where grammar meets its maker. Where grammar meets its maker. Skip to content. Menu. ... Sinan on Parts of the day; Archives. November 2015; Meta. Log in ...