Published on December 29, 2016
1. Shivani Sharma Content Writer & Manager Roles & Responsibilities @ Candere by Enovate Lifestyles Mumbai E: email@example.com M: +91 845 107 2326 W: www.candere.com B: blog.candere.com
2. Content Planning • Planning and maintaining content calender as per festivals, special days, occasions, etc. • Assigning blog creatives to creative-team • Assigning articles / topics to external agencies • Review & Proof read content written by external agencies • Review and Proof creatives made by creative- team • Content Tracking: via Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner
3. Content Building • Website Content: Product descriptions, category-content, product reviews, • Blogs & Articles: Maintaining blog editorial, brainstorming on the topics, writing blog stories, assigning the creatives & images, posting/publishing the blogs, reviewing them • Press & Media Releases: PR NewsWire, News Voir, BusinessWire • LinkedIn Articles • Taboola • Infographic: Assigning topics, planning the editorial, providing content support, acquiring creative support, publishing the infographics • E-Books: Assigning topics, planning e-book editorial, providing content support, acquiring creative support • Look-books: Assigning topics, planning look-book calender, providing content support, acquiring creative support • Marketing Channels: Emails, SMS, Whatsapp, Banners, Email creatives [newsletters], Social Media posts [content planning and support] • Video: Content for script, communication, dialogue, introduction & conclusion [subtitles]
4. Content Support • Alliance Partners: Press Release, Communication, Subject Lines, Creative-Content • SEO | Wikipedia: Ads, Keyword based articles & write-ups • Digital Marketing: Subject lines, Text Messages, Text Mails, Whatsapp msgs, • Social Media: Captions for Facebook, FB Contests & Campaigns, Advertisements, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + • Designer & Creative: Content for images, graphics, pictures, creatives, etc. • Product Support [textual descriptions of jewellery products] • Marketing & Sales: Emails, Text Mails, Follow-up mails, Subject Lines, etc. • Online Market-Place: Product Descriptions, One-liners, SEO content • Email Communication: [for existing clients] Referral programs, Add-to-carts, Cart- Abandons, Browsers, etc.
5. Ideation Committee of Candere [This is a small group of folks, consisting of the marketing team in addition to content head, creative head and designer head. This committee shapes the business activities of the company and executes them through various digital channels and monitors, tracks and reviews them frequently] • Planning marketing & sales campaign • Set up editorial calendar for onsite campaigns for festive and non-festive marketing • Support in execution of campaigns • Support in designing banners, website creatives, email creatives, Ad creatives • Launching different marketing campaigns, based on festivals, events and new product collections • Analyzing and reviewing those campaigns with the help of Google support and Google analytics • Providing keyword support and maintaining keyword list
6. Miscellaneous • Magazines & NewsLetters • Business development ideas • Product marketing ideas • Creating & maintaining blogging platforms & slide- share portals • Content and blog marketing and cross marketing • Writing and managing reviews on both internal and external review portals • Making ppts for: educational purposes; highlighting USPs; collections, etc.
7. …contd. • Emails for marketing cycle & sales cycle • Website education page content • Give-away/s for Candere packaging: thank you note, coupon code for re-purchasing • Guidelines for content writing & marketing • Guidelines for blogging • Guidelines for marketing & sales • Pop up, push notification and pull-out communication on the website • Drawing the flowchart of marketing and sales cycles and drafting email templates based on that • Prepare content guidelines • Prepare blog guidelines
8. Thank You