Published on May 25, 2016
1. Step-by-step: get international shipping rates on Fleet June 2016 www.tryfleet.com
2. Part I: Request International Shipping Rates
3. Step 1: Choose your transportation preference The dropdown list allows you to select the correct incoterm Hover over the questionmark to readthe explanation for each item. Turnon Save Draft functionand a draft of your quoterequest will be saved after you click “Continue”
4. Step 2: Choose locations & time The progressbar indicates which steps you have completed Key in the exact addressesofthe origin and destination ofyour shipment
5. Step 3: Key in the details of your shipment If you have morethan onetype of commodity, add more here. Check this box if you want the freight forwarder to includeinsurancein their quotes.
6. Step 4: Review & submit your quote request Youcan either edit the informationinthe previoussteps, or Submit the quote request Review every informationofyour shipment in this section.
7. Youwill see this message once you submit your request.
8. Part II: Review & Accept International Shipping Rates
9. Select one ofthese tabs to see your requestsin the respective type Over view informationofyour submitted request Click “View” to see the details ofyour request
10. Select one ofthese tabs to see the quote submitted by the respective freightforwarder Click onthis list to see the componentcharges of the quote Youcan initiate a conversation with the freight forwarder ifyou have questions. If you like the quote,click “Accept” to notify all the freightforwarderswho quotedabout your decision. Click hereto view the freight forwarder’sprofile (including reviews and ratings)
11. Once you accept a quote, other quotes fromother freightforwarderswill be labeled “Declined”.
12. What happens after you accept a quote? • Only after you click “Accept”, your contact information will be visible to the freight forwarder you choose. • A Fleet team member will reach out and assist you on the next steps. • You can arrange further details and payments directly with your freight forwarder. • After your shipment shipped, don’t forget to leave a review about your freight forwarder. Your review will greatly help your freight forwarder and other shippers.
13. Click. Click. Ship! June 2016 www.tryfleet.com
Shipping Your Product . ... Shipper's mark; ... and use standard international shipping and handling symbols.
UPS Guide for Shipping International ... Lithium Metal Battery Shipper Pre ... Get downloads from the Guide for Shipping Ground and Air Hazardous ...
View 53778 Shipper posts, ... and more. Get the professional knowledge you need on LinkedIn. LinkedIn ... Shipper/Receiver at International Fasion ...
... business begins with the news that the International Chamber of Shipping ... Overall Fleet Tonnage Required ... © Handy Shipping Guide;
Basic Guide to Shipping Freight. ... Get a rate for your shipment with our simple ... This shipping guide will help first-time shippers or those that need ...
... get express shipping rates and find expert international shipping advice. ... DHL Express Service and Rate Guide; ... get express shipping rates, ...
This guide from FedEx provides six easy steps for making the international shipping ... Create Shipment Get Rates Schedule a ... guide; Step 5: Get ...
Guaranteed cheapest shipping rates! ... Earn reward points on all your booked shipments with the ShippingQuest Rewards™. Get ... International Shipping ...
The FedEx Small Business Center is dedicated to helping small ... Get Rates & Transit ... they get shipping and printing expertise without adding to ...