Published on March 14, 2016
1. SESAR and the Military
2. SESAR and the Military Jurgen Stegmeir, EDA
3. SESAR Research relevant for the Military Alain Siebert, SESAR JU
4. The military in SESAR Deployment Jurgen Stegmeir (EDA) and Mariagrazia Lapiscopia (SDM)
5. The Deployment Programme Not just another plan… DP 2015 INEA CALL 2014 PLAN CALL AWARD EXECUTE INEA CALL 2015 SDM IP IP IP IP IP PDP v1 SESAR Deployment Manager Process DP 2016 Next INEA CALL
6. States NATO OCCAR SDM DG MOVE INEA PLAN CALL AWARD EXECUTE EDA Process in SESAR Deployment Implementing Partners
7. CEF CALL 2015 – SUMMARY Starting date /Completion date Total budget Co-funding of eligible costs 65 multi stakeholder projects Member States endorsement Implementing projects 16/02/2016 – 31/12/2020 EUR 2.411.021.917 EUR 1.188.258.056 223 27 6 Third Countries* 28 Twinned Proposal (IPs) * Referring to countries where the Action is located (Switzerland, Norway, Turkey, Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia). If only States the Applicants come from are to be considered, there should be 4 third countries (Switzerland, Norway, Serbia and Macedonia) 83 Level 3 Beneficiaries: ANSPs: 29 Airport Operators: 13 Airspace Users: 16 MET Service Provider: 10 EUROCONTROL Industry/Providers: 7 Military: 6 SDM 2015 CEF Transport Calls for proposals: Overview
8. 12 5 3 4 AF1 AF3 AF5 AF6 Funding 50.1 mln Funding 15.1 mln Funding 14.4 mln Funding 5.1 mln Distribution of Military Projects per ATM Functionality FR : 1.8 UK : 14.3 ES : 4.2 NAPMA : 17.1 PT : 12.7 NL : 0.3 ES : 0.7 FR : 5.1 UK : 9 FR : 13.3 PT : 1.1 ES : 0.9 PT : 1.3 NAPMA : 2.9
9. • Upgrade of ATC Systems and ASM tools • Data exchange between civil and military systems • Interface with ACCS • Multifrequency VDL2 for military aircraft • RNP1 Equipage for transport and VIP platforms • RNP1 Procedures Implementation and Design Military Projects
10. SESAR Deployment: Take away messages • To have the best chances of success : – Projects enhancing civil-military coordination (AF3 and AF5) – Projects targeting gaps for high readiness families as described in DP 2015 • Get ready for future calls: – Gap analysis exercise as baseline for submission of project proposals – Indications of interest exercise in preparation for next INEA CEF Calls
11. SESAR Deployment: Next Steps The military community is already moving ahead through: • EDA engagement with SDM • Kick-off workshop on 17 March at EDA to start: – Preparing military inputs for the consultation of the SESAR Deployment Programme 2016 – Launching the preparation of military projects for the future INEA Calls • Building a better understanding of performance assessment for the military
12. Thanks for your attention #SESAR @WorldATM_now
... followed by presentation and discussion on SESAR research (military elements in the ATM ... of SESAR 2020. The 2016 World ATM Congress is ...
... projects within the framework of SESAR 2020. The 2016 World ATM Congress is therefore a perfect opportunity for ATM stakeholders to find out more ...
Civil-military Cooperation; ... Military perspectives on SESAR Madrid - 22 February, 2016 ...
The military in SESAR, a reality, from research to deployment ... At the World ATM Congress in Madrid, ... The military elements in the ATM Master Plan
... prepares a new wave of Research and Innovation projects within the framework of SESAR 2020. The 2015 World ATM Congress will therefore be ... 2016 ...
NEW From World ATM Congress *NEW* Want to learn more about World ATM Congress? Flip through the virtual registration brochure. RELEASE: World ATM Congress ...
2016 is an exciting year for SESAR as the Deployment ... To attend this event you will need to register to the World ATM Congress. SESAR Exchange ...
Research & SESAR. ATM ... World ATM Congress 2016; ... EUROCONTROL will join the international air traffic management community at the World ATM Congress, ...