Published on November 17, 2016
1. There is no other greater source of inspiration and motivation than to walk into this room every Thursday morning and be greeted by smiles of friendly and supportive team members like you. Without Your Contribution, This Would Have Been Just Another Dream. THANK YOU!
2. SEO SOLUTIONS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS EMINENCE CONSULTING LLC. Presented By: Sid Gandotra (Proud Member of BNI 4)
3. OFFLINE/ONLINE Offline, bustling crowds pass by your place of business. Some of the passerby traffic notices you and walks in. "Location, Location, Location" Online, people search for information. Millions of people. Each searches alone. "Information, information, information"
4. SOME FACTS TO CONSIDER • Lead generation (cited by 61% of corporate marketers) and Web site traffic (57%) are the top SEO objectives for marketers at enterprise companies in 2015. (MediaPost) • 54% want to improve traffic conversion rates. Just 24% cited attributing sales and revenue to SEO as a top goal. (MediaPost) • Organic search drives 51% of all visitors to business-to-business and business-to-consumer Web sites, whereas paid-search drives 10% and social 5%. (MediaPost)
5. • Having video on the landing page of your site makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of Google. (41 Stories) • 89% of customers begin their buying process with a search engine. (Biznology) • 72% of marketers from enterprises rate SEO as successful in achieving marketing objectives like lead generation and increased Web traffic. (MediaPost) • Overall, U.S. marketers will spend more than $103 billion on search, display, social media, and email marketing by 2019 — growing at a 12% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) — but search will remain the largest share of interactive spend. (MediaPost) • U.S. spending on search marketing will reach $31.6 billion in 2015. (MediaPost) SOME FACTS TO CONSIDER Conti.
6. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
7. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION Conti. What is SEO? SEO is the act of modifying a website to increase its ranking in organic (vs paid), crawler-based listings of search engines How do organic search listings work? • A spider or crawler which is a component of a SE gathers listings by automatically "crawling" the web • The spider follows links to web pages, makes copies of the pages and stores them in the SE’s index • Based on this data, the SE then indexes the pages and ranks the websites • Major SEs that index pages using spiders: Google, Yahoo, AltaVista, MSN, AOL, Lycos
8. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION Conti. SEO STRATEGIES/TECHNIQUES 1. Domain name strategies - domain names are traffic magnets > 63 million domain names registered - choose a domain name that will increase your search engine ranking. How? - use keywords, location, advertising terms, product names - choose a keyword that is important for your business 2. Linking strategies - the text in the links should include keywords - the more inbound links the higher the SE ranking - If the site linking to you is already indexed, spiders will also receive your site
9. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION Conti. - quality of inbound links is critical - how to increase links: a) creative content / copywriting b) good outbound links c) target a list of sites from which you can request inbound links - links for the sake of links can damage your search rankings 3. Keywords - the most important in optimizing rankings - the spider chooses the appropriate keywords for each page, then sends them back to its SE - your website will then be indexed based on your keywords “Link relevancy is critical in getting your site indexed by search engines” “A small number of inbound links from high-quality, relevant sites is more valuable than many links from low-traffic, irrelevant sites.”
10. 4. Title tags - important in optimizing rankings - the first thing that a search engine displays on a search return - must keywords in title to be ranked no. 1 - should have the exact keyword you use for the page - every single web page must have its own title tag - you can use up to 70 characters 5. Meta description tags - displayed below the title in search results - use dynamic, promotional language - use keywords 6. Submit your website to SEs for indexing - submit your site to search engine directories, directory sites and portal sites - indexing takes time (~ 3 months) SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION Conti.
12. MAIN SEARCH ENGINE FACTORS
13. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Search Engine Optimization is a new and cost effective promotion tool. Stay informed… and stay ahead of your competitor. The future of online business is here! Are you ready? Contact us to find out how we can help: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.eminenceseoconsulting.com CONCLUSION
14. THANK YOU ! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! ☺☺☺