Published on November 1, 2016
1. IN 2012 BBC REPORTED THAT£10 BILLION IS WASTED ON UNUSED AND PRE-PAID HOTEL ROOMS
2. PRE-BOOKING ACCOMODATION IS MORE THAN: A CHEAPER PRE-CAUTIONARY OPTION
3. IT IS: EXCITEMENT OF THE COUNTDOWN THE CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST TIME A GOAL TO WORK TOWARDS + + +
4. EVERYTHING THAT BALANCES THE SCALES OF: MEETINGS - DEADLINES - EARLY MORNINGS -
5. WE CAN’T PREDICT THE FUTURE SO WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH YOUR NON-REFUNDABLE HOTEL BOOKING YOU WANT TO CANCEL?
6. TBC CHANGE THE NAME OF THE RESERVATION GAIN MONEY BACK THAT YOU WOULD HAVE LOST
7. YOU CAN TRANSFER THE NAME OF THE BOOKING TO SOMEONE ELSE!
8. TRANSFER TRAVEL IS A PEER TO PEER PLATFORM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO BUY, SELL & TRANSFER TRAVEL PLANS
9. when people come together for the same purpose and can help each other that is when a group ﬂourishes. We know that at the center of everything we do is our community. by having personalized accounts we know that this fosters authenticity and it is an important part of building trust within our community trust comes easily when you know why people do what they do and our community is built on being open and transparent + TRUST + COMMUNITY + AUTHENTICITY
10. BY TRANSFERRING NAMES AS CONSUMERS WE AREN’T TAKING AWAY ANY BUSINESS FROM THESE COMPANIES INSTEAD WE ARE CONFIRMING THAT WE WANT TO USE THEIR SERVICE “ Jenna Heidstrom, Brand Manager