Published on June 10, 2009
Selecting Social Media Tools Social media describes online technologies that people use to share content, opinions, insights, experiences, perspectives, and media. People and Technologies.
Twitter People. Tens of millions.
Discovering Sharing Connecting Presenting Technologies. Tens of thousands.
How do you choose when there are thousands of networks?
• What Communication Assets Will You Have? • What Technologies Does Your Audience Use? Simplified, there are two primary considerations.
• Assets: Abstracts and Case Studies • Audience: Passive Decision Makers B2B.
• Blog Visitation From 0 to 600 in 90 Days • U.S. Environmental Agency • State of California Air Resources Board • Engineering Firms and Manufacturers • Augmented with LinkedIn, long term Environmental and engineering insights to lead as subject matter expert.
• Assets: Events, Reports, Research • Assets: Existing Blog, Without Content • Audience: Individuals, Unengaged Nonprofit.
• Blog Visitation From 0 to 700 in 60 Days • Phase One: Provided Reporting Mechanism • Phase Two: Develop Facebook Community Engage and establish a sense of community over the long term.
• Assets: Exclusive Clips, Stills, Stories • Audience: Cast And Crew Fans B2C.
• 350,000 Views on YouTube in 60 Days • Pass-On Viewership 350,000 or more • 30,000 Blog Visits, High Duplication • Shared on Blogs, Forums, Discussion Boards • Fan Groups Range from 500 to 250,000 • Highly Engaged Fans on Twitter/Facebook Employ step theatrical release to generate DVD interest.
Twitter • All Social Media Starts with Listening • Listening Can Catch Conversational Trends • Listening Can Identify Audiences • Listening Helps Situational Communication • Listening Can Help Discover Industry Trends • Listening Can Help Measure Message Impact Were you listening?
http://ecommerce-for-business.com/shackles-boats-theboatonlinestore/ We offer a ...
Pretty similar to gold bars are these silver slabs. Silver is considered as the mo...
If you are an investor of gold bars and coins, one of the major things that you ou...
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 21st 2014
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 28th 2014
Ideya's new report shows the why, what and how of selecting social listening toolsInvestment in social media monitoring (SMM) requires careful consideratio.
People always want to know which social media management tools are the best, but the truth is, each has its own pros and cons, and the best one for you ...
Susan Murphy is a guest contributor to the HootSource blog. So many social media tools, so little time. Sound familiar? It's an issue many business owners
Selecting Social Media Tools to Communicate to Construction Management ... CM program was conducted in order to identify what social media tools are
Social media monitoring tools are increasing essential for companies of all sizes as the explosion of social media content renders manual monitoring ...
Featured Jobs. Sports Social Media Strategist Mars Reel Media Corp Los Angeles County, California. Account Director GlassView New York City, New York (US)
Jarrod Gingras Analyst / Director of Advisory Services Real Story Group @jarrodgingras Selecting the Right Social Media Monitoring Tools! Exposing the real ...
Social media tools to make social media marketing easy. Discover tools for your social media business monitoring, Facebook, Twitter and video blogging