Published on October 15, 2014
1. Saving Project to Disc
2. If your computer has a CD or DVD burner, you can copy files to a writable disc
3. This process is called burning a disc.
4. To burn a disc using Live File System Format
5. Insert a writable disc, such as a CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, or DVD+RW disc, into your computer's CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc burner
6. On your Desktop, Click the Start button (Windows Logo)
7. Click on “My Computer” in Start Menu. Open the folder that contains the files you want to burn, and then drag the files into the empty disc folder.
8. To select more than one item, press and hold the Ctrl key, and then click the files you want to burn. As you drag files into the disc folder, they are copied automatically to the disc.
9. Instead of dragging and dropping files as described in the procedure above, you can select the files you want to burn in Windows Explorer.
10. Right-click one of the selected files, point to Send to, and then click your disc burner drive.
11. Click the “Burn to Disc”
12. Type a name for your Disc title And click “Next”
13. Burning your data to disc
14. ©Gutierrez, Art Robert D. 2014
To output your project to a discOn the Share workspace, click the Disc button.Choose one of the following output formats:DVD
Help with saving windows 8 moviemaker project to a dvd/cd ... I am also not sure which discs I am supposed to use so I purchashed cd-rw ...
In windows movie maker, how do I save my project to a ... First save the project. Then insert disc and go to my computer and then to whichever ...
I now seem to have fixed the 'dropout' prob with various things including a major boost of RAM ! Please could somone tell me how and what files I need to ...
How to save a project in iMovie; learn more about video editing software in this free instructional video. Expert: Matt Nichols Bio: Matt ...
I want to get the best video/picture quality for the project but I do not ... Does saving in a hard ... Saving project to external hard drive: stevek
How To Save Windows Movie Maker Projects As ... Saving your Windows Movie Maker files is as easy ... Are you searching for a way to create a disc-to ...
iMovie ‘11: Copy or move a project to an external hard disk. You can copy or move your video projects in iMovie to a compatible external hard ...
Save an Office 2007 file as one of several formats, to a folder on a hard disk drive, CD, DVD, flash drive, or to your desktop.