Published on January 30, 2016
1. CURRICULUM VITAE Name : Saravanan.P #4/88,Natesan street, Designation: Verification Specialist Vadakkupattu, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Medavakkam, Chennai, email@example.com Pincode :600100 Mobile: +91-8939691727 Objective: Looking for the paramount and challenging job opportunity where I can perform my duties and responsibilities with the help of my skills and abilities. Summary: A multi-skilled solutions architect with good all-round ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines whilst at the same time comprehend complex and interdependent business processes. Highly skilled in product evaluation, interface definition and sense to evaluate market trends. Proven ability to lead the technical assessment and delivery of solutions to the customer. Specialized in upgrade and integration projects with a keen eye for issue identification and resolution. Experienced in Telecom Mediation platforms and their integration with Billing and Intelligent Network systems. Deep Experience in large BSS projects as a solution architect or as architecture team leader Deep Experience in BSS architecture in quad play environments (Mobile, fixed, data). Worked with an agile methodology to ensure high quality work with every month iteration Abilities: Ability to grasp technologies quickly. Requirements & Business Process Management Team Work & cooperation. Very good presentation, moderation and conflict resolution skills Executive management, communication, and reporting skills Wide array of experiences in the technology field and specifically in the Telecoms domain Customer-Centric Thinking. Certification: Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – Jun'2015 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – Nov’2012
2. Skills: Software related: Requirements Analysis, Scenario capturing, Frame work creation, Test scripts creation, Review, Automation, and User Acceptance Testing. Technology products: PSTN, NGN, IMS, LTE (VOLTE), BSS and GSM. Protocols: SIP,Diameter,Sigtran,CAPv2,3,4,CS1p,ISUP,INAP,H.248,etc. Programming Languages: Basic C,PERL scripting,TTCN-3 Operating Systems: Solaris, Linux (Ubuntu), Windows Tools: HP Quality center, Clear Quest, Spirent, ITE 1100, IBT, Voice Tool, Wire shark, EAST, MGTS, TTCN-3 and INET spectra2. Test Phases: FNT, NFNT, RT, Sanity, UAT, E2E, etc. Domains: Charging, Intelligent Network (LNP, MNP, MEDUSA, Tele voting, Toll free, etc.), Supplementary services, Signaling (SS7, DSS1, SIP, etc.) Professional experience: Verification Specialist – Ericsson India pvt LTD, Chennai, May’13 to till date. Assistant consultant - TCS, Chennai, Feb’11 to May’13. Senior Technical Associate - Tech Mahindra, Bangalore, May’10 to Jan’2011. Senior Project Engineer - Wipro Technologies (ALU), Chennai, Jan'10 to May'2010. Senior Software Engineer – Alcatel-Lucent, Chennai, Feb'04 to Dec'2009. Technical Assistant – HTL, Chennai, Sep'01 to Feb'04. Professional strength: Ensuring adherence to Quality Processes & Defect Detection in earliest possible phase. Participated in the Decision review meetings, Test effort analysis, Test Tool analysis, Test plan analysis, Test coverage analysis. Participated in Process related meetings, FCB (Feature control board), FMEA (Failure mode analysis),FT process coach. Effective defect tracking and reporting to improve communications and reduce delay. Active participation in SIP Forums (www.sipforum.org) SPOC for all test related activity like Effort estimation, Test Planning, Competence knowledge, etc. Provided necessary guidance to learner and customer. Trained to new employees and provided guidance when required.
3. Achievements: Ericsson: Got “Spot award” for on time delivery with good quality and coverage. TCS: Two times ALPHA competition winner, Identified more than 10 bugs within 2 weeks. Tech Mahindra: Got “Valuable team player” award for my excellent performance in short duration (2months). Alcatel-Lucent: Raised more than 800 Bug reports within short period Raised more than 25 SPICES tickets for the process improvements Written more than 400 Test cases and 1500 test scenario scripts for the NGN & TDM projects. Recognized by the company with “Stocks” for my best performance in all projects, having nearly 1000 units. Project experience: Ericsson: (More than 100 PC's delivered on time with good quality) Product name: CCN & OCC (Real time charging/Rating) Duration: May’13 to till date. Customers: TMO - T-Mobile US, Smartp – Philippines, WIND – Italy, TAB - Claro Brazil, BHA – Bharathi India, MTNA, ASIACELL, UMobile, IDEA, etc. Services: Session & Event Based Charging, RO, GY, SY, GX, CAP, etc. Responsibilities: Managed the coordination between customer, engineering teams, 3rd party vendors and partners during major deployment activities. Developed estimation and planning models for system integration projects. Researched and analyzed multiple technical product offerings for prospective clients.
4. Responded to various RFPs and conducted technical presentations for potential customers. Successfully lead the implementation and deployment of charging system. SPOC for all product related technical clarification. Played a key role in the function testing and Non-functional testing. Active contributor in verification and validation of various functional scenarios. As per Agile process, Effort estimation for new PC’s, Resell PC’s. Identifying the existing TTCN script and TTCN script creation for all new scenarios. TCS: Project name: Alcatel-OXE Duration: Feb ’11 to May'13. Responsibilities: Creating Test specification for feature test. Reviewing process for Test specification, Comments handling. Maintaining mock up configuration and creating new configuration based on the requirements. Hot fix test and CR reproduction activity manager, Identifying the resource for hot fix test and CR production. Assigning the task to team members, tracking the status, Finally delivering to customer. Recruitment manager for OXE projects, Interacting with RMG and collecting the candidate profiles. Scheduling the interview panel then allocating to OXE project based on the performance. Tech Mahindra: Project name: SONUS (Client) Duration : 9 months ALU-Wipro: Project name: TURKSX21 (TURK) Duration : 2 months Project name: WINDSX21 (Italy) Duration : 1 months
5. Project name: TURKSX21 (TURK) Duration : 1 months Project name: NRSX31 (DUTCH) Duration : 1 months Alcatel-Lucent: Project name: LATAMSX1, BRASX1 (Latin America Brazil & Chile) Duration : 6 months Project name: WINSX011, WINDSX1 (Wind telecom - Italy) Duration : 12 months Project name: TLFSX1 (Telefonica - Spain) Duration : 4 months Went to Madrid (Spain) for FT testing in customer place (Nov’08 to Jan’09) Project name: NGVISX1, NGVISX1A++ (Deutche Telecom - Germany) Duration : 12 months Went to Stuttgart (Germany) for FT testing in customer place (Aug’05 to Sep ’05 & Aug’07 to Nov’07) Project name: TELSTSX1 & 2 and TELSTSX4 (Telstra-Australia) Duration : 12 months Project name: TNZSX3 (Telecom New Zealand – New Zealand) Duration : 5 months S12 TDM projects: Project name : MOD2005, 2007 (Deutche Telecom - Germany) Duration : 12 months Project name : PAM32N5, PAM32N6 (Telemex Telecom - Mexico) Duration : 2 months Baliga: Project : Telephone equipment manufacturing Duration : 10 months HTL: Projects : CDOT (All over India) Duration : 12 months
6. Projects : WLL (COR-DECT Reliance/Midas) Duration : 4 months Education qualification: M.B.A in Madras University, Passed out in 2015 (Distance Education). B.C.A in Alagappa University, Passed out in 2012 (Distance Education). Diploma in Electronic & communication engg, Meenakshi Krishnan polytechnic, Chennai (1998-2001), 78%. S.S.L.C in Shri venkateshwara higher secondary school, Madipakkam, Chennai, 81%. Personal details: Date of birth : 9th Aug 1982 Father name : Mr. Poongavanam Nationality : Indian Passport number : E8891533, H9980651 Contact number : Mob - +91 8939691727 Marital status : Married Date: Place: Chennai
7. Projects : WLL (COR-DECT Reliance/Midas) Duration : 4 months Education qualification: M.B.A in Madras University, Passed out in 2015 (Distance Education). B.C.A in Alagappa University, Passed out in 2012 (Distance Education). Diploma in Electronic & communication engg, Meenakshi Krishnan polytechnic, Chennai (1998-2001), 78%. S.S.L.C in Shri venkateshwara higher secondary school, Madipakkam, Chennai, 81%. Personal details: Date of birth : 9th Aug 1982 Father name : Mr. Poongavanam Nationality : Indian Passport number : E8891533, H9980651 Contact number : Mob - +91 8939691727 Marital status : Married Date: Place: Chennai
Mirchi Senthil - Saravanan. 20,257 likes · 1,342 talking about this. ... Mirchi Senthil - Saravanan updated their cover photo. January 14 · See More Stories.
1. CURRICULUM VITAE Name : Saravanan.P #4/88,Natesan street, Designation: Verification Specialist Vadakkupattu, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Medavakkam ...
Jyothika Saravanan, Chennai, India. 2,871 likes · 3 talking about this. Welcome to Official fan page of Jyothika Saravanan. By:Jyothika Saravanan
Dr S Saravanan Web Page ... S. Sa ra vanan, Ph.D. Senior Project Manager - Technical, Silicon Solar Cell Process & Technology
The ONLY Official Tamil Cinema Youtube channel for the Just watch my Review and Channel Awesome. Welcome to Just watch my review.Its all about Tamil movie ...
Gokul Saravanan updated education in the profile Pradeep kumar updated picture in the profile × ...
Mrs Smith's Classroom. HISTORY OF SILAMBAM வீரத்தமிழன் சிலம்பம். VEERATAMILAN SILAMBATTA KALAI KUZHU
M.Saravanan's Page on The International NanoScience Community ... Full member. M.Saravanan. Male; Chennai, Tamilnadu; India
Saravanan updated this catalog's cover Shiva Sharma. Saravanan started following this person Out of stock. $6.79. Kung Pao and Sweetfire Chicken Entree ...
T.M.Saravanan: Updated on 9/7/2015 : Current profession: Gender: Send an email to T.M.Saravanan : Your answer has been saved successfully...!