Published on December 13, 2016
1. SAP PS Online Training: Technically talking in SAP PS you have: Project Definitions, WBSs (Work Breakdown Structure’s) with Network’s and Operations, in SAP PPM you have Initiatives, Items, Decisión Points, Projects, Phases, Tasks, CheckList and Checklist Items. The truly difference are the usage of all of thous object’s to represent an Idea and follow a object with an Stage-Gate metodology.
2. SAP PS Tutorial Project System (PS) is one of the key modules of SAP to perform project and portfolio management. It helps you to manage the project life cycle starting from structuring to planning, execution, until the project completion. SAP PS helps to manage and support all the SAP projects in a company. Project System is a source to organization for planning, scheduling, collecting, and generating revenue and expenditure over a project period.
3. SAP PS Online Training Course Content Introduction Project Management / Project System Project types & PS Planning Types Project Vs Project System Integration with Other modules
4. Structures Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Network Activities Relationships Sub networks Milestones Standard structures Project Builder Project planning board Structure Planning Mass Change Status Management
5. Dates: Types of Dates Settings for Scheduling Parameters Presentation of Dates in the Graphics Scheduling Functions Dates in the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Scheduling the Work Breakdown Structure Network Scheduling Scheduling the Overall Network Overall Network Scheduling with Selection Option Scheduling with Service/Maintenance Orders
6. Costs Cost Planning Orders for Projects Project Cost Forecast Budget Management for Projects Availability Control Commitments Management (CO) Funds Commitment (Cost Centers, Internal Orders, Projects) Automatic and Periodic Allocations
7. Revenues and Earnings Billing Plans in WBS Elements Project-Related Incoming Orders Transfer Prices for Projects Sales Pricing and Quotation Creation Resource-Related Billing CPR and Valuation of Semi-Finished Constructions
8. Payments Project Cash Management Manual Payment Planning Calculating the Payment Flow Automatically Recording Actual and Commitment Payment Data Resources Capacity Leveling in the Project System Executing Capacity Leveling (PS) Workforce Planning
9. Material Procurement Management Material Assignment to Networks Activating Requirements Material Availability Check Activating Requirements Material Assignment to Standard Networks Project stock Grouping for Individual Project Planning Bill of Material Transfer
10. Production Resources/Tools (PRT) PRT – Detail Study Production Resource/Tool (PRT) Availability Check Confirmation Confirmation Directly in the Project System PS-CON PDC Simulation Creating Simulation Versions Transfer of Operative Data and Simulation Data Evaluating Simulation Versions
11. Versions Project Version – detail study Project Versions in the Information System PDC Project Progress Progress Analysis Process Milestone Trend Analysis (MTA) Progress Tracking
12. Workflow Preparation and Customizing Standard Tasks in the Project System User-Defined Standard Tasks and Workflow Tasks in Milestones Purchase Order Change Configuration Change Management (PS)
13. Budget: Original budget Budget release Budget supplement Budget return Budget carry forward Period end closing: Project settlement Profitability analysis Result analysis