Published on May 23, 2020
1. THE SAM DUNBAR Realtor | Ventura County 805.844.2804 The Dunbar Group 705 E. Main St. Suite B Santa Paula CA 93060 Sam.firstname.lastname@example.org www.dunbargroupRE.com BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR HOME SALE
2. OVERVIEW • Get to know you better • Answer all your questions • Ask you important information • Determine if I am the agent for you
3. ABOUT ME • A young agent with a passion for real estate. “I have worked in many fields but none as rewarding and demanding as real estate. I want to earn your trust and achieve results.” • Raised in Santa Paula and lives in Fillmore. • Married to Kayla Dunbar since 10-2-10 • Three children, 7, 9, and 14 • Enjoy the outdoors, the beach, and gardening. Realtor S A M D U N B A R
4. ABOUT MY BUSINESS Received California Real Estate Licensee 2017 2018 2019 2021 Sold four homes in my first year while working fulltime I hope to take my brokers exam I have had great success as a young agent and I have the energy and drive to achieve your goals. Honesty and experience are two key elements in selling property and I intend to uphold our strong ethical standards. Sold ten homes while partnering with Scott Dunbar
5. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR HOUSE • What drew you to this home when you bought it? • What is your favorite feature of this house? • What do you like about your neighborhood? • What are some nearby attractions and amenities? • What don’t you like about it?
6. IMPORTANT QUESTIONS • Why are you moving? • How soon do you need to move? • What are you looking for from your agent? • Do you anticipate any major challenges with selling your home? • What will you do if your home doesn’t sell? This information will help me determine the best course of action as we go through the process of selling your home. ?
7. What really sets me apart from other agents is my ability to communicate, experience in the local market and my real estate strategies. WHY I’M THE BEST REALTOR FOR YOU
8. • I believe in an upfront no-nonsense approach to selling real estate • I will tell you if either I or my company is not the best fit for your situation • I will be honest about the pricing of your property STAYING ON TOP We have monthly meetings to stay current with our industry and continue our education to conform to Realtor standards. MY SIGNATURE APPROACH
9. WHY I’M DIFFERENT
10. –KEITI “I recently bought my first home and was very nervous about the process but Sam was able to secure my dream home at the price that I needed. I could not be more happy. Thanks Sam!” –BECCA “We used Sam for both the sale of our previous home and the purchase of our new home, and I would highly recommend him. He was efficient and accessible--always available to answer my many questions and explain real estate intricacies. Because he constantly kept us in the loop, we felt cared for and informed. Even amid the challenges of simultaneously closing on both our sale and purchase, it was a pleasure working with him through the end.”. CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
11. 990-992 Loma Dr. Ojai CA v $1,450,000 RECENT SALES Represented the buyers. Multiple offers and complex negotiation. 1280 Goodenough Fillmore 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom on 20 acres of avocados and oranges. 848 Ojai Rd. Santa Paula $622,000 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom on a ½ acre. $1,175,000
12. WHAT DOES REALTOR MEAN? • Only Real Estate Agents who are members of the National Association of Realtors® can use this term. • Realtors subscribe to a higher code of ethics. • Realtors are required to have additional education. • I’m a member of the Local, State, and National Association.
13. We service Ventura County We were established in 2016 We are locally owned, family orientated and invested in our communities. ABOUT THE DUNBAR GROUP
14. THE SELLER’S ROAD MAP Meet With A Real Estate Professional 1 Prepare Your Home 3 Offers And Negotiation 5 Final Details 7 2 Establish A Price List Your Home For Sale 4 6 8Under Contract/ In Escrow Closing Day
15. Every property will sell and has the potential to sell quickly, and the price is the No. 1 factor controlling this outcome. THE PRICE DERIVATIVE
16. COMPETITIVE MARKET ANALYSIS • Comparables include sales from all real estate agents and companies • I check public records in addition to MLS • The best measure of value is sold listings • Active listings demonstrate supply and competition • Withdrawn/expired listings usually demonstrate an overpriced listing.
17. Much of my marketing starts today, when we agree on a price for your home. The best marketing in the world will never sell an overpriced home. MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY
18. • When it comes to online marketing, many agents will try to convince you they have the “secret sauce.” • The fact is, every agent’s listing is syndicated out by the MLS to hundreds, if not thousands, of web sites. • The truth: If a buyer is house shopping online and your home matches their criteria, it would be almost impossible for them not to find your home. FACT VS. FICTION
19. • My brand has the following unique online marketing methods: • Brand website • Brand Advertising • I offer the following unique marketing methods: • Virtual Tours • Professional Photos • Yard Signs • Email your listing to 500 + agents through our personal email system • Flyers • Social Media MARKETING CHANNELS
20. Getting started is easy. Once we have agreed on a price and I have answered all of your questions, we have a little paperwork to complete. Then I can have your home on the market in as little as 48 hours. GETTING STARTED
21. Selling your home is a big deal and I take the task very seriously. The fact that you have considered me to help you accomplish this means the world to me! THANK YOU! Realtor S A M D u n b a r
22. CONTACT INFORMATION SAM DUNBAR 805.844.2804 Sam.email@example.com www.dunbargroupRE.com