Published on January 5, 2017
1. GAURAVJAIN (SALESFORCEADMINISTRATOR) Gauravjain9109@gmail.com 408-768-3106 Linkedin Profile 258 W Lucita Way, Mountain House, Ca 95391 Summary: Around 5+ years of experience in IT industry and in SalesforceCRM that includes businessanalysis and administration. As business analyst, handled t he responsibilities of ProductOwner & Scrum Master; worked with Stakeholders, Dev Team and manage the project(s) to expand the CRM (as SF Admin) in an effective and efficient manner. SF Admin; experienced in end-to-end development of SaaS-based solutions on Salesforce.comPlatform includingconfiguration,coding,documentation,and deployment. Experience in developinginteractive Visual Forcepages with Apex alongwith HTML and CSS. Managed SalesforceData Migration usingData load tools;Workbench, Apex Data Loader Experience in SalesforceIntegration with in-houselegacy systems usingWeb services API's likeREST API. Positively driven-possessingstrongInformation gathering,Analytical,Logical,Organizational,Self- motivation, Detail orientation,and excellent Communication Skills. Skills: CRM Tools Salesforce.com Salesforce Technologies Profiles, Workflows & Approvals, Flows, Reports, Wave Analytics, Business Process, Communication Templates, Record Types, Visualforce, Dashboard, Translation Workbench, Schema Builder, Validation Rules, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Builder, Communities, Security Controls, Sandbox Development, Data Management, Chatter, Change Sets. Salesforce API Tools Salesforce IQ, Data Loader, App Exchange, Git Hub, Dashboard Adoption, Force.com Languages HTML, Apex Database MS Access Other Tools QuickBooks, MS Office, Mail Chimp, DocuSign, Timba Surveys, Call Fire, JIRA, Selenium, Webex, HipChat, Confluence Professional Experience: AutoRABIT, Pleasanton, Ca June 2013 to Current Job Title: System Administrator AutoRABIT is a cloud based solution providing automated Continuous Integration & Delivery for Salesforce; integrating multiple Tools. Roles & Responsibilities:
2. GAURAVJAIN (SALESFORCEADMINISTRATOR) Experienced BA, responsible for meetings with stakeholders, doing scrum planning, sprint planning, managing Dev team, keeping track of project(s) using JIRA. Designed & implemented organized way to record and track the customers’ requirement level to the granular details across Customstages by creating objects Implementation Questionnaire and Scope Info(Plus the VF pages) and ensured the appropriate access to concerned Users under one profile by using Permission sets. Followed best SDLC practices for development and deployment by understanding the functional requirements, creating Sandbox, maintaining Versions, Configuring, Testing (Unit, Functional, and Acceptance), and Deploying the changes to production environment through AutoRABIT software. Increased efficiency of Sales Teams; utilized Rollup Summary/Master Detail relationship for Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities objects. Designed & Implemented Visual Flows to automate the process of assigning records of inactive user to appropriate one- reduced hours of work to minutes. For effective communication between Top tier clients and company, designed & configured Customer Support Community Gathered information, designed & implemented Customer Support Survey by incorporating Site, and VF page to track their challenges and satisfactory ratings on current Case resolution that helped improving the service. (Utilized HTML styling and or Stylesheet(s) as needed). Responsibly handled drafting current sales & business processes and optimized with sales & business team(s) utilizing HipChat. Established Custom domain and integrated secure login via SF1 App helping elaborating company standards, creating “Own-it” feeling organization wide. Responsible for reporting directly to CEO, created and managed One-Click visibility to corporate’s performance including AutoRABIT and Techsofy (India) by using Reports & Dashboard along with managing frequent requirements from Sales Team(s). Standardized & saved time by automating the process of emails to Customers, Employees, and Partners with use of Communication Templates, Assignment Rules, Auto Response, Validation rules, and Case Management. Proficiently assured accurate data access using Profiles, Roles, Permission sets to people in concern maintaining US Team and Overseas Team. Implemented & Encouraged data integrity across the platform from includes but not limited to- Country & State Picklists, Standardizing fields formats.
3. GAURAVJAIN (SALESFORCEADMINISTRATOR) Facilitated ease of managing Canadian, Indian, and US clients; designed & configured the Price Books, Quotes, Revenue Scheduling, and Multiple Currencies, and assured accurate reporting in corporate currency. Enabled quick access to important information by improving Page Layouts- Add/remove new fields, links, and related lists to meet the current functional requirements of Sales Teamacross the organization using Territory Management. Proficient in gathering business requirements, compiling functional design, coordinating- development, implementation and integration teams and implemented functionality. Redesigned Used Permission sets to eliminate the need of buying 3 more licenses by creating & assigning Report Types. Removed miscommunication by assuring the Leave process and Product & Services’ discounts are handled in appropriate manner with key decision makers through Approval Process. Eliminated manual data entry by effectively importing data and managed de- duplication with use of data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader, Import and Export Wizard, Data.com-and generated New Leads. Tracked campaigns’ ROI by setting up & maintaining the Reports & Dashboards; assuring visibility on new business acquired from existing and new clients. Utilized Salesforce CRM Content to facilitate easy access of press releases, videos and other docs to AutoRABIT team. Reduced efforts and saved time by automating the Report or Analytic Snapshots generation. Assured hasslefreeusageand data sync with Call Fire by integrating Salesforce into it where Customer success team could directly input their Notes on the customers while on phone, and leavepre-recorded custom messages-toname a few. Increased the visibility organization wide into how employees use Salesforce, to name a few, as no of logins, Tasks per user, No of Contacts & accounts added, No. of Cases, and Solutions added by using Adoption Dashboard. Facilitated Sales Team ease of operations by using buttons, VF Page, and Cache Offline for Salesforce1 to enable the Sales Team on field. Utilized SOQL and SOSL queries as required. Made Proposals easily traceable than manually finding on computer, established & automated the process of creating proposals and tracking right in Salesforce. Maintained Solutions with Solution Management as required. Ensured data safety by creating weekly Complete DATA Backup organization wide.
4. GAURAVJAIN (SALESFORCEADMINISTRATOR) Familiar with Wave Analytics & Selenium Testing. 3K Technologies, Milpitas, Ca Feb 2011 to May 2013 Job Title: System Administrator 3K Technologies provides cloud computing solutions for enterprises to software development. Roles & Responsibilities: Analyzed different products on business intelligence solutions and generated reports. Configured & Designed Adoption Dashboard to keep an overview of Created reports, Logins, and Users’ performance. Created & maintained detailed documents on changes in Salesforce org. For effective communication between Top tier clients and company, designed & configured Customer Support Community that helped map out features and refine our software on a consistent basis. Facilitated effective & efficient use of platform by creating Visual Force pages as per business requirements. Created Reports on business health reporting directly to CEO. Implemented Single SignOn. Customized the CRM- to maintain Data Quality, accurate access to data, and facilitated other business requirements as needed. Created Sandbox, configured & deployed the changes after manager’s approval to production environment. Created Price Books & Quotes to facilitate confident business expansion. Job Title: QA 4 months Roles & Responsibilities: Created Test Flows and Test Cases from scratch. Established a brand-new bug reporting flow within the company which made it easier to fix new issues that arose while also regressing on existing bug reports. Provided useful feedback to improve software quality while also making sure new builds did not have dangerous bugs. Job Title: BA 3 months Roles & Responsibilities:
5. GAURAVJAIN (SALESFORCEADMINISTRATOR) Documented the Business Process by identifying the requirements. Preparing excellent documentation on Business Requirements. Handled various activities of the project like Information gathering, Analyzing, and Documented the functional or business requirements. Made Test plan(s) for the testing team and performed testing as well. Did User acceptance testing in the final project. Persuaded developers by understanding usability and design principles. CD Imports, Mountain House, CA (Part Time) Sep 2007 to Aug 2012 CD Imports was engaged in Indian Clothing & Jewelry wholesale. As a CEO, utilized interpersonal skills to establish and maintain business relationships. Managed Account Receivables/Payables to assure the timely settlement of accounts. Established marketing campaigns on timely basis to introduce the new products and acquire solid customers Established Export Company to transport the purchased goods from overseas 3 times a year. Education: Bachelors in Business Finance Certificate: Salesforce Admin 201 (Expected: January 31, 2016)