Published on October 17, 2016
1. @crewsafe SAFETY EMPLOYEE AWARENES INNOVATION TRAINING IDEAS ENGAGE OUT OF T PROTECTION INFORMA SOLUTION Through Employee SAFETY AWARENESS Engagement
2. What’s the point? @crewsafe
3. I’ve got more important things to do... @crewsafe
4. WRONG @crewsafe@crewsafe
5. Not when there are 4,992,000 workplace injuries per year @crewsafe
6. Creating a culture of SAFETY AWARENESS where employees are engaged starts from the top down. @crewsafe
7. Started from the bottom… @crewsafe
8. @crewsafe Now you’re HERE
9. How do you encourage employees to care about safety? @crewsafe@crewsafe
10. @crewsafe Use OUT OF THE BOX and IN YOUR FACE safety awareness materials to capture the attention of your employees to remind them of safe practices.
11. SHAMELESS PLUG: Check out our OFF THE WALL® Safety Awareness Program @crewsafe
12. People love free stuff. @crewsafe
13. @crewsafe Safety contests are an effective way to engage and excite employees. INCENTIVIZE them with a prize. A little healthy competition never hurt anybody!
14. “Safety is my middle name.” @crewsafe
15. Make it a team sport. @crewsafe
16. @crewsafe If you are confused about how to engage employees, why not ASK them? LISTEN to your employees and get the answer you have been looking for.
17. When employers think of INNOVATIVE and ENGAGING ways to raise awareness about workplace safety, everyone benefits. -Jamie Samide, Senior Director of Marketing, Cintas “ @crewsafe
18. 888.331.9001 firstname.lastname@example.org www.crewsafe.com THANK YOU