Published on September 14, 2016
1. Mule AWS S3 The Anypoint Amazon S3 Connector provides connectivity to the the Amazon S3 API, enabling you to interface with Amazon S3 to store objects, download and use data with other AWS services, and build applications that call for internet storage. Instant access to the Amazon S3 API enables seamless integrations between Amazon S3 and other databases, CMS applications such as Drupal, and CRM applications such as Salesforce.
2. Prerequisites • To use the Amazon S3 connector, you must have the following: • Access to Amazon Web Services. • To access AWS with the connector, you need the credentials in the form of IAM. • Anypoint Studio Enterprise edition.
3. Parameter Description Name Enter a name for the configuration to reference it. Access Key Alphanumeric text string that uniquely identifies the user who owns the account. Secret Key Key that plays the role of a password.
4. • Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is storage for the Internet. You can use Amazon S3 to store and retrieve any amount of data at any time, from anywhere on the web. You can accomplish these tasks using the simple and intuitive web interface of the AWS Management Console. • The AWS SDK for Java provides a Java API for AWS infrastructure services. The Amazon S3 connector is built using the SDK for Java
5. About Amazon S3 • Amazon S3 offers a range of storage classes designed for different use cases including Amazon S3 Standard for general-purpose storage of frequently accessed data, Amazon S3 Standard - Infrequent Access (Standard - IA) for long-lived, but less frequently accessed data, and Amazon Glacier for long-term archive. Amazon S3 also offers configurable lifecycle policies for managing your data throughout its lifecycle. Once a policy is set, your data will automatically migrate to the most appropriate storage class without any changes to your applications
6. Create a new mule project Demo_amazoneS3
7. Drag Http component and S3 from palette
8. Configuration of S3 to create bucket name in S3
9. Create a global element for amazon S3 like below
10. Bucket created successfully
11. Run as mule application • By using the below url hit • http://localhost:8081/s3 • We can get the following output: • Bucket created successfully----------object
12. Using the Connector (operations) • Abort Multipart Upload • Complete Multipart Upload • Copy Object • Create Bucket • Create Object • Create Object Presigned URI • Delete Bucket • Delete Bucket Cross Origin Configuration • Delete Bucket Lifecycle Configuration • Delete Bucket Policy • Delete Bucket Tagging Configuration • Delete Bucket Website Configuration • Delete Object • Delete Objects • Get Bucket ACL • Get Bucket Cross Origin Configuration • Get Bucket Lifecycle Configuration • Get Bucket Location • Get Bucket Logging Configuration • Get Bucket Notification Configuration
13. • Get Bucket Policy • Get Bucket Tagging Configuration • Get Bucket Versioning Configuration • Get Bucket Website Configuration • Get Object • Get Object ACL • Get Object Content • Get Object Metadata • Initiate Multipart Upload • List Buckets • List Multipart Uploads • List Next Batch of Objects • List Next Batch of Versions • List Objects
14. • List Parts • List Versions • Set Bucket ACL • Set Bucket Cross Origin Configuration • Set Bucket Lifecycle Configuration • Set Bucket Logging Configuration • Set Bucket Notification Configuration • Set Bucket Policy • Set Bucket tagging Configuration • Set Bucket Versioning Configuration • Set Bucket Website Configuration • Set Object ACL • Set Object Storage Class • Upload Part • Upload Part Copy