Published on January 19, 2016
1. Our company is a major honey producer and packer in India for domestic and international market, which includes Europe, United states, Asia and Africa. It is a leading trading organization in northern India in honey and herbal products. Today our group turnover is around 3500 metric tons, including honey and herbal products. we have other products in herbal juices such as Goose berry, Triphla, Bottle guard, Bitter guard juice, Aloe Vera juice, etc. In honey, we have varieties of herbal honey, which is prepared with herbs, keeping in mind to give better results such as Active honey, Slim honey, Cinnamon honey, Ginger honey, Lemon honey, Basil honey, Betal leaf honey and Saffron honey. We do have organic honey as well.
2. We do cater different types of honey as per buyer demand in bulk as well as consumer pack of all different herbal honey. We also deal in herbal medicines (supplements) such as Walk well capsules (for joint pain), Royal Kalp syrup and capsules (uterine tonic), cure fast (cough syrup), Shilajeet capsules (energy supplement), Mooseljeet capsules (power booster). We also deal in various raw herbs which are being supplied to various organizations which are in manufacturing herbal medicines and supplement
3. Chitrak Dalchini Pipal Daruhaldi Giloy Satawari Majith Nirgudi Triphala
4. Reduce weight Provide you inner strength Make natural glow and clean skin Increase immunity Perfect in digestion
5. It reduce your food intake . Minimize your appetite. Provide you strength so that you can work for longer hours . Remove tiredness .
6. Process 1: 1 to 2 spoon twice a day with lukewarm water/ normal water. Process 2: 10 to 20 Grams ones or twice day with like warm water.
7. Safed musli Dalchini Shilajeet Kaunch Satawari Kesar Ashwagandha Jaiphal
8. Boost energy. Excellent digestion. Increase work efficiency. Improve Health. Increase muscles. Keep fit & energetic
9. Saffron Honey
10. It’s a health tonic. In herbal world it is being treated as power booster. Increase strength. It is very useful for internal beauty. It is useful especially in winters.
11. Acacia ( keekar ) It’s a natural honey
12. Improve Body defense against infections. Possess anti cancer properties. Good for diabetic patients Enhance your inner beauty
13. For health: 1 or 2 spoon twice a day
14. Ginger honey
15. Provide instant relief in cough and cold. Helpful in sore throat. Good for vomiting sensation in pregnant women. Best for winter season.
16. Cinnamon Honey
17. Cinnamon Honey helps in the management of the diabetes. Reduce the level of cholesterol. Beneficial in the problem of heart diseases. Helpful in removing pimples by applying on it face.
18. For health: 1 or 2 spoon twice a day For skin: Apply honey on your face where pimples or acne occurred .
19. Lemon honey
20. Freshens Breath. Aids in Weight Loss. Energizes You and Enhances Your Mood. Balances pH Levels. Increase the rate of urination in the body.
21. For health: 1 or 2 spoon twice a day
22. Honey extracted from various flower.
23. Improve immune system. Improve health. Good in taste. Use it with face pack.
24. You can order online or directly on phone these products . Our website : www.royalbeehoney.com Phone no: 9811616327 If you have any query regarding the bulk requirement or other you can mail us: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
CHAPTER 6 ROYAL JELLY. ... Like all other bee products, royal jelly has its own microbiological protection and presents few microbiological storage ...
Fertility superfood Royal Jelly is packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and hormonal balancing properties. Royal Jelly is an important source of ...
Royal Jelly in Jupiter Florida. Beetox.com: Royal Jelly- Stem Cell; ... Take a look at the Powerpoint- "Bee Milk" (also known as Royal Jelly) ...
Honey Bee Biology: A Sweet Success Jeff Littlefield Dept. LRES Montana State U. - Bozeman Winston after Wilson
Learn the many health benefits of royal jelly including my Top 10 benefits listed here.
Bee pollen and royal jelly should be regarded as potentially dangerous because they cause allergic reactions. People allergic to specific pollens have ...